Tell Me Again...

It's not just scientists. It's all of the educated elite. Don't trust them. They're trying to hoodwink you. Don't fall for it!!!!!
You are PRAVDA ARTIST..........You push the GOV'T NARRATIVE...........nothing more......

Every drug used OFF LABEL IS ON THAT SITE............showing the studies........I've been reading and posting these studies SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS BS.

Sending people home with NO TREATMENT and saying if oxygen drops go to the hospital is MEDICAL MALPRACTICE........And this was how it was done here.

While other countries pushed EARLY TREATMENTS. which in some places like India the reduction of hospitals was 90%.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...............Not me.

Attacking doctors for off lable use proven to work.............is BARBARISM.

You are PRAVDA ARTIST..........You push the GOV'T NARRATIVE...........nothing more......

Every drug used OFF LABEL IS ON THAT SITE............showing the studies........I've been reading and posting these studies SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS BS.

Sending people home with NO TREATMENT and saying if oxygen drops go to the hospital is MEDICAL MALPRACTICE........And this was how it was done here.

While other countries pushed EARLY TREATMENTS. which in some places like India the reduction of hospitals was 90%.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...............Not me.

Attacking doctors for off lable use proven to work.............is BARBARISM.
We DEFINITELY need a hand jerking off emoji.

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this - not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

Will you believe this 97% eradication graph, or will you believe the propaganda pitched by the Big Media, Big Pharma, the WHO, and the FDA, who share massive financial conflicts of interest – those who say there is insufficient evidence?

We DEFINITELY need a hand jerking off emoji.
We need to have a Bull and Shit emoji for you.

I've shown studies since the beginning...........You are a dang parrot for the Gov't and nothing else.

Tell me about the Cytokine Storm and what it does EINSTEIN?

We need to have a Bull and Shit emoji for you.

I've shown studies since the beginning...........You are a dang parrot for the Gov't and nothing else.

Tell me about the Cytokine Storm and what it does EINSTEIN?
Lol what I found!
eggplant-jack-off.gif

Lol what I found!
eggplant-jack-off.gif
So you are triggered again................Because you can't get me to agree as you IGNORE THE STUDIES like you have been doing for a long time.

You ARE JUST LIKE MAC.........You aren't libertarian. You side with the leftist most of the time. You just pretend like Mac does not to be with them.

YOU ARE THE VIRUS.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Since that time she has been vaccinated and has had one booster.

She called me this morning to tell me that she's tested positive once again.

So, tell me again what this vaccine is supposed to do?
No where does it say it will stop you getting it. The vaccine will stop you getting seriously ill and not require to taxpayer to pay for your stupidity.

No where does it say it will stop you getting it. The vaccine will stop you getting seriously ill and not require to taxpayer to pay for your stupidity.
Does he have 4 comorbids. 81 years old?? Because that isbthe bulk of deaths.

The rest get hit with the cytokine storm which there are cheao drugs which stop it.

$5 worth if drugs they don't die. Moonbat.

Forum List

Back