Tell Me Again...

In response to the OP's question, "so what is the vax supposed to do?" You responded, Keep one from getting an acute case of COVID. Please keep up with your own bs. I don't have time to be your memory. Again you are in denial.

Do yourself a favor and look up the meaning of the word "acute".

Then come back and be even more embarrassed by your ignorance.

H

HaHaHa, yesterdays numbers in my area, where, like the rest of the country, covid infections are at record highs, hospital beds with covid patients were at 12%, two deaths--one vaxxed one unvaxxed. Next.

Weird, you did not answer the question. What percent of the COVID patients had the vaccine, what percent of the ICU COVID patients had the vaccine?

Do yourself a favor and look up the meaning of the word "acute".

Then come back and be even more embarrassed by your ignorance.
Not at all moron. Sudden onset and severe as opposed to what, idiot. Does it stop infection, NO, Does it stop spread? again NO. Acute or Chronic. Embarrass yourself with your lack of command of the language again moron.

Not at all moron. Sudden onset and severe as opposed to what, idiot. Does it stop infection, NO, Does it stop spread? again NO. Acute or Chronic. Embarrass yourself with your lack of command of the language again moron.

Severe as opposed to not severe. How can you not know this?

Acute and Chronic have nothing to do with each other.

One can have a chronic disease without it being acute. I have COPD, it is a chronic condition. But it is fully under control and is not an acute problem.

Are you really this stupid?

How are the deaths and hospitalizations among them?
C.A.p. misfired because he gets it that the vaccines are safe and effective, but he gets set off by the fact that Trump cut his legs out from under him and the political antivaxxers.
Now there are only antivaxxers who quote science but they don't discuss deaths and hospitalizations.

And fwiw, I haven't even had a mild case of bird flu yet, although I'm staying away from the larger flocks in the pond.

C.A.p. misfired because he gets it that the vaccines are safe and effective, but he gets set off by the fact that Trump cut his legs out from under him and the political antivaxxers.
Now there are only antivaxxers who quote science but they don't discuss deaths and hospitalizations.

And fwiw, I haven't even had a mild case of bird flu yet, although I'm staying away from the larger flocks in the pond.
Keep trolling duck. Come back when you have something relevant to the conversation. I stated clearly yesterday's numbers in my area. Please keep up or STFU, moron. Again you have zero standing in any conversation about US policy. Keep your bill in Canada and unfuck your mess up there.

It's supposed to prevent or reduce the infection.

And, as we all know, it's said to be roughly 90% effective.

So, that means, we all know it's not supposed to be perfect.
You don't get it. Everything is black and white. Vaccines, masks, hand-washing etc are all pointless measures unless they work 100% of the time. Welcome to partisan idiocy.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Since that time she has been vaccinated and has had one booster.

She called me this morning to tell me that she's tested positive once again.

So, tell me again what this vaccine is supposed to do?
Fauci says to get it..
You Know that Little Rat Faced Fuck on TV..

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Since that time she has been vaccinated and has had one booster.

She called me this morning to tell me that she's tested positive once again.

So, tell me again what this vaccine is supposed to do?
Nope. Not gonna say it again. I've said it countless times already.

Forum List

Back