Tell me again how great that vaccine is

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Thu, August 12, 2021, 8:24 PM

Two-thirds of Americans in highly vaccinated counties now live in coronavirus hot spots, according to an analysis by The Washington Post, as outbreaks of the highly transmissible delta variant - once concentrated in poorly vaccinated pockets - ignite in more populated and immunized areas.
The Post analysis illustrates how rapidly the state of the pandemic changed in July from a problem for the unvaccinated to a nationwide concern.

The Post classified the highest top quarter of counties as high vaccination, with at least 54% of the population fully vaccinated. The lowest quarter of counties were classified as low vaccination, with fewer than 40% of the population fully vaccinated. The CDC identifies hot spots as areas with high and rising caseloads, as compared with areas with moderate or low covid-19 outbreaks.

Something doesn't add up here, right?

Thu, August 12, 2021, 8:24 PM

Two-thirds of Americans in highly vaccinated counties now live in coronavirus hot spots, according to an analysis by The Washington Post, as outbreaks of the highly transmissible delta variant - once concentrated in poorly vaccinated pockets - ignite in more populated and immunized areas.
The Post analysis illustrates how rapidly the state of the pandemic changed in July from a problem for the unvaccinated to a nationwide concern.

The Post classified the highest top quarter of counties as high vaccination, with at least 54% of the population fully vaccinated. The lowest quarter of counties were classified as low vaccination, with fewer than 40% of the population fully vaccinated. The CDC identifies hot spots as areas with high and rising caseloads, as compared with areas with moderate or low covid-19 outbreaks.

Something doesn't add up here, right?
The “experts” don’t know what’s going on so over all those buzz words like abundance of caution snd for everyone’s well being they nanny state hunt and peck for solutions but mostly punish us with lockdowns and useless masking over their frustrations of misdiagnosing the situation

What is your core reason for trying to discourage others from getting the vaccine? Just thought I would ask first before I called you a sociopath looking to maximize the death toll.,
You need to understand the difference between transmission and intensity of illness.
The ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ bullshit is total politics. Democrats trying to paint more Americans into the villain category. Democrats segregate everyone into victims vs the villains. Anything traditional American is villain. It aids in implementing Marxism.

You need to understand the difference between transmission and intensity of illness.
The ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ bullshit is total politics. Democrats trying to paint more Americans into the villain category. Democrats segregate everyone into victims vs the villains. Anything traditional American is villain. It aids in implementing Marxism.
Politics then. That's about what I expected. I celebrate every time a jerk preaching vaccine hesitancy ends up dead from their stupidity. You people who are dying to spite the democrats will not be missed.

What is your core reason for trying to discourage others from getting the vaccine? Just thought I would ask first before I called you a sociopath looking to maximize the death toll.,
try this:
What is your core reason for trying to encourage others to getting the 'vaccine'? Just thought I would ask first before I called you a sociopath looking to maximize the death toll.......

try this:
What is your core reason for trying to encourage others to getting the 'vaccine'? Just thought I would ask first before I called you a sociopath looking to maximize the death toll.......
Going to have to explain your reasoning on that one.

You people who are dying to spite the democrats will not be missed.
How about those who are less educated, who might come from minority backgrounds, and are somewhat less likely to seek medical care in any situation? Will THEY be missed? Politics and the over-the-top efforts by media to lie the Bad Orange Man out of office have created a loss of trust in anything coming from our government or their media complex.
They see Fauci, who is supposed to be THE government authority for knowing the truth, changing his advice every few weeks. They see stories every few days of people dying within hours or days of taking the vaccine and they aren't all savvy enough to understand statistics and how unreliable anecdotal examples can be.

It's easy to keep blaming, but the truth is that one hell of a lot of people have always depended on having a source of information they could trust in crisis situations. That source is effectively lost to us all because our government and media were willing to BURN IT DOWN to get rid of an outsider.

Ever hear of unintended consequences? Look around, they are everywhere. It seems to me that those who are supposed to know where this is headed, don't have an actual EFFING CLUE. FWIW, I wish everyone the best in this situation. NO ONE deserves to die gasping for breath.

Forum List

Back