Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "left" doesn't indict all police officers. In fact the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing was designed to restore respect for and confidence in law enforcement. Trump threw it out and commenced with his narrative encouraging the abuse of "suspects".
Nonsense. Trump does not encourage abuse of suspects, and the left does encourage abuse of police, including in CRT classes.

Cameras can be positioned to show only the teachers and or graphics used for the classes. Beyond that, audio is all that would be required. That is not at ALL an unreasonable request unless something is being hidden that they don't want parents to know about.

Why not just ask your kid? Check their homework? etc.......
Its not complicated is it. Schools would be better focused on keeping guns out than snooping on hard working teachers.

The "left" doesn't indict all police officers. In fact the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing was designed to restore respect for and confidence in law enforcement. Trump threw it out and commenced with his narrative encouraging the abuse of "suspects".
Nonsense. Trump does not encourage abuse of suspects, and the left does encourage abuse of police, including in CRT classes.
Trump was all in for torture if I remember correctly.

So you only want kids to be taught stuff that you agree with ? Listen to yourself you idiot. Let the teachers teach and you work on your insurrection fantasies.
I answered that already, and shot it down. Read the thread, hip shooter fool.

When he was campaigning and addressing the police he certainly did.. Its on video. He acted like he thought he was being "cute".

I agree because I'm a big believer in openness. We all live under a microscope these days and teachers should do the same. And who knows, if teachers don't think CRT is right, they might be more likely to question their superiors if they are being questioned by parents.
of course. and just like the police have cameras recording their actions, teachers could/should have the same. We are paying them out of our taxes. We are their supervisors. Supervisors need to monitor those whom they supervise.

I agree because I'm a big believer in openness. We all live under a microscope these days and teachers should do the same. And who knows, if teachers don't think CRT is right, they might be more likely to question their superiors if they are being questioned by parents.
of course. and just like the police have cameras recording their actions, teachers could/should have the same. We are paying them out of our taxes. We are their supervisors. Supervisors need to monitor those whom they supervise.

You're dumb like Trump. He encouraged torture and waterboarding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9277be-d59c-11e5-b195-2e29a4e13425_story.html

Its not complicated is it. Schools would be better focused on keeping guns out than snooping on hard working teachers.
Keeping guns OUT of schools, is sending an invitation to school mass shooters for them to come IN. Not complicated.

I recall trump saying torture (waterboarding) has a legitimate function DEPENDING on the circumstance. I agree 100%.

Let's look at a circumstance here now , OK ? Suppose FBI captures a Muslim terrorist, who says his colleagues are going to blow up a nuclear bomb 8 hours from now. he won't tell you who or where they are.

Here's your trade off >>

1. You can let him be silent, and have millions of people die in a nuclear blast in a highly densely populated city (ex. New York)

2. You can use torture, get the information, and stop the attack.

All must be under surveillance according to the OP because "abomination" (his words). Including all the children.
Yes. ALL must be under surveillance. Nobody hides. Teachers and police both. Might not be a bad ide to include day care enters and scoutmasters too. Anyplace where children are in the care of adults who are not their parents.

I recall trump saying torture (waterboarding) has a legitimate function DEPENDING on the circumstance. I agree 100%.

Let's look at a circumstance here now , OK ? Suppose FBI captures a Muslim terrorist, who says his colleagues are going to blow up a nuclear bomb 8 hours from now. he won't tell you who or where they are.

Here's your trade off >>

1. You can let him be silent, and have millions of people die in a nuclear blast in a highly densely populated city (ex. New York)

2. You can use torture, get the information, and stop the attack.
Thank you for admitting that you were lying.

Public schools are funded by the parents of those children. Are you saying parents have no right to actually see and hear these lessons? No one is talking about filming a bunch of school kids. My guess is that in many states, teachers would resist even having an open mike for parents to hear the lessons.
This is precisely why DeSantis wants surveys done in Florida Universities. It's a way of creating a baseline in understanding how the political/social attitudes of students compare with those of tenured profs or teaching Grad students.
I graduated from a school in the deep south 28 years ago and even there, at that time, we had tenured people who had no problem gutting your grades if you were too outspoken in dissent for opinions they might share in class. Opinions, BTW, that had nothing whatever to do with the class itself.
The idea that doctrines like CRT can be forced onto children at an early age IS an "abomination". Any group or individual that tries to convince children that they are guilty by virtue of their skin color alone, are nothing more than propagandists shilling for the Marxists in DC and that is going to stop in red-state schools.

Oh please grow up every child has a cell phone in school these days and they all use the video cameras on them.

Why are you so anxious to protect pedophiles? Hmmmm

There shouldn't be anything done in a classroom that can't be publicly televised. if there is we have to wonder exactly what it is that people don't want to have televised.

Jo

Elementary children absolutely do not.

Let me guess: you don't have kids

Public schools are funded by the parents of those children. Are you saying parents have no right to actually see and hear these lessons? No one is talking about filming a bunch of school kids. My guess is that in many states, teachers would resist even having an open mike for parents to hear the lessons.
This is precisely why DeSantis wants surveys done in Florida Universities. It's a way of creating a baseline in understanding how the political/social attitudes of students compare with those of tenured profs or teaching Grad students.
I graduated from a school in the deep south 28 years ago and even there, at that time, we had tenured people who had no problem gutting your grades if you were too outspoken in dissent for opinions they might share in class. Opinions, BTW, that had nothing whatever to do with the class itself.
The idea that doctrines like CRT can be forced onto children at an early age IS an "abomination". Any group or individual that tries to convince children that they are guilty by virtue of their skin color alone, are nothing more than propagandists shilling for the Marxists in DC and that is going to stop in red-state schools.

Universities have NO MINORS in them.

Newsflash to everyone here: America's classrooms have MINOR CHILDREN in them.

Anyone care to hazard a guess how many pages this thread will go round and round with my fellow conservatives dancing around this issue?

Let the teachers get on with their jobs. Schools reflect society , they dont drag it down.
Not if their activity in those "jobs" is teaching anti-white racism, anti-police hatred, anti-America propaganda BS. No. The thing to do so to STOP that from happening, and the first step in that direction is to see/hear what is being said. Obviously, the schools needs transparency, not opacity.
So you only want kids to be taught stuff that you agree with ? Listen to yourself you idiot. Let the teachers teach and you work on your insurrection fantasies.

Curriculum is very, very much locally created, which most American conservatives do not understand. In my district, the curriculum is approved by a committee of parents, (YES), teachers and secondary students, then presented to the Board of Education. So yes, parents absolutely should play an integral role in what gets taught. I agree with that, actually.

I just think my fellow conservatives don't understand what they're really asking for when the pop off about cameras in every classroom!! It's just a political talking point they don't really think through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back