Teeth down there to stop rape.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
This is from CNN, so might wanna take it with a grain of salt. Still...its a good idea if true. A bunch of cavemen with shredded meat.

So its on CNN, there are 7 continents and many countries. Take it with a grain of salt is wrong.

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

Bummer. It should shred it to smithereens.

Rape-aXe stays attached to the penis afterward, and only digs in tighter if the user attempts removal. You can't pee with it on, so it must be removed by a doctor—thus identifying the rapist as such. I asked Ehlers if it really works, and she told me it had been tested with great results. "The guy was in excruciating pain and immobile," she said.

---------------------------------------
They would sure get rapist in the US, which we have a lot of them.

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

Good for the man who rapes women and girls.

Is this an internal condom for WOMAN?

Is it comfortable? You wear it even to Walmarts then

I deleted my prev comment for my error

I wonder if angry wives and girlfriends who have a cheating louse will use this one

A couple of problems I can see with this as of this moment of reading the post.......

1. Corrupt Doctors selling this to women who want to use it for nefarious purposes.
2. Mentally deranged women that want to use it on men "just because" some guy did her wrong once, to "get back" at her husband, or just because they are a certified man hater.

A couple of problems I can see with this as of this moment of reading the post.......

1. Corrupt Doctors selling this to women who want to use it for nefarious purposes.
2. Mentally deranged women that want to use it on men "just because" some guy did her wrong once, to "get back" at her husband, or just because they are a certified man hater.
How about putting a small Snapping Turtle up there? That would work too...Sterilized of course

This is from CNN, so might wanna take it with a grain of salt. Still...its a good idea if true. A bunch of cavemen with shredded meat.

So 34% are family members. Wear it 24/7 then..........................This would curtail people like Joe and Hunter Biden from raping children and others

59% are acquaintances. Wear it 24/7. Probably someone you know well. That would curtail the Bill Clintons of the world

7% are randon....Only 7%

Wear it 24/7...Especially when sleeping

Sounds inspired by the movie Teeth.

teeth-movie-poster.jpg

dentata.gif

Last edited:
The idea that a guy wouldn't be able to get what is basically a Chinese finger trap off his junk is laughable...

Rape-aXe stays attached to the penis afterward, and only digs in tighter if the user attempts removal. You can't pee with it on, so it must be removed by a doctor—thus identifying the rapist as such. I asked Ehlers if it really works, and she told me it had been tested with great results. "The guy was in excruciating pain and immobile," she said.

---------------------------------------
They would sure get rapist in the US, which we have a lot of them.
South Africa is the rape capital of the world.

Here, a woman gets drunk, agrees to sex, has regrets after she sober up and then calls it rape.

REAL rapists should be executed

Hang on Sloopy why do you never mention trumps pics? you are such a fucking hypocrite thats why
Well there is a photo out there that looks like she is doing a lap dance on him when she was not

He did say he would date her...IF SHE WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER....................I would be very proud if I sired a Philly such as that.....What a beautifel young lady she was.

At around 40 I guess, she is still a model

At an age when most women are losing their sexual charm and have to pay to give it away. Fat and cellulite growing in gobs, ovaries starting to shrivel......She is top 5 in chicks half her age

Did she write a diary that showed she was sexually exploited as a child which caused her mental problems and a sex addict

A brother that has tapes of him diddling young girls.........Daddy took showers with him I'm sure and fucked him up

Forum List

Back