Teeth down there to stop rape.

I can imagine a cartoon animation of a man raping a woman. The man forces his dick into the woman's puss and gets his dick caught in a bear trap. Could happed with Bluto and Olive Oil. Popeye would not be needed to be the hero.

I don't see the teeth actually protecting the victim from violence. Rape is a violent crime - the rapist is going to hurt the victim in whatever way he can.

Looks like a great movie and I am know it will never be found on Netflix's because it's too Christian.

Actually its really not that much religion in it, guess they did that deliberately knowing some people wouldn't watch it if it was a religious movie, so it was a good movie for all. The point was about family.
It had some real sad parts in it but also inspiring parts too.

I don't see the teeth actually protecting the victim from violence. Rape is a violent crime - the rapist is going to hurt the victim in whatever way he can.
It will create a diversion at best, and if I understand it, penetration has to occur for it to engage.

It will create a diversion at best, and if I understand it, penetration has to occur for it to engage.

Okay. So the rapist actually penetrates the victim and his equipment is "bitten" by the teeth. Then what? My guess is he goes ballistic and strangles the victim, or at a minimum, he beats the holy crap our of her.

Actually its really not that much religion in it, guess they did that deliberately knowing some people wouldn't watch it if it was a religious movie, so it was a good movie for all. The point was about family.
It had some real sad parts in it but also inspiring parts too.
Yeah, but if i'm not mistaken, it was produced by a christian movie company. Therefore Woke netflix will never touch it.

Okay. So the rapist actually penetrates the victim and his equipment is "bitten" by the teeth. Then what? My guess is he goes ballistic and strangles the victim, or at a minimum, he beats the holy crap our of her.
One possible outcome. Of course with rape that often happens anyway.

Yeah, but if i'm not mistaken, it was produced by a christian movie company. Therefore Woke netflix will never touch it.

Oh now I get your point. And your correct, we got rid of NetFlix several years ago because of some of their content.

To merge back into this thread's intended topic, would you if want your daughter to use one of these condoms if she were going out on a date just in case the boy/young man didn't follow the rules?
I made sure mine was on the birth control pill. Didn't take any chances these days and time's.

A
Not me if she makes a mistake its all on her, be damned if I'm going to br an ally to it.
And ally to what ?

Preventing pregnancy of a 14 to 18 year old young person via a pill she can take, uhhh is somehow being an ally to something bad in the way of possibly a young lady having sex outside of marriage, and then becoming pregnant by it ??

Birth control pills don't stop a rape.
That's true, but it would stop the rapist from impregnating your daughter if such a thing we're to happen. The rapist then can face the judge, and your daughter would be on her way to healing from the tragic ordeal.

Forum List

Back