Teeth down there to stop rape.

Bullshit! Those women were throwing themselves at Bill & kept coming back for more. The US & World flourished under Clinton's presidency.
Ms Wiley I believe her name is......Wait til the Epstein files are released

This is from CNN, so might wanna take it with a grain of salt. Still...its a good idea if true. A bunch of cavemen with shredded meat.

I never thought of that! But then I don't think too much about the subject.
It like when I was laying out to get some vitiminD and hubby said planes can see you put on some clothes, I told him "well thats what the get for looking" he laughed too hard for my liking though.:mad:

How about putting a small Snapping Turtle up there? That would work too...Sterilized of course
That would be some hellish stuff right there. He'll have to wait till sundown before it'll let go. Wasn't there some kind of movie called "Teeth" ?

That would be some hellish stuff right there. He'll have to wait till sundown before it'll let go. Wasn't there some kind of movie called "Teeth" ?

LOL. I remember snapping turtles and the people who ate them. Our lake in N.georgia was full of them, turtles not men.

How does that even remotely relate to this thread?
These people can't fathom that a dad saying "I'm gonna have to get my shotgun, and then wait on the porch for your dates to give them the rules (no matter how homely or beautiful the daughter is), because in every father's eye's his daughter is beautiful In more ways than just appearance etc.

But leave it to a sick leftist to take a father's love for his daughter, and the noticing that she has the looks, personality, and character that can rank up there with the best models in the world, and then somehow or someway they make it some kind of perverted and twisted thing when a father compliments his daughter.

Some things could be red flags, but compliments usually are innocent.

LOL. I remember snapping turtles and the people who ate them. Our lake in N.georgia was full of them, turtles not men.
We got alligator turtle's around here, and them critters are hellish looking. I would hate to attempt to pick one of them critters up, so I've always left them alone.

We got alligator turtle's around here, and them critters are hellish looking. I would hate to attempt to pick one of them critters up, so I've always left them alone.

The men who ask momma if they could catch them would hold them out from their body and the turtles would be snapping at their britches leg. We had all kinds of wildlife,I swam with turtles,snakes all my childhood. We had a 10 acre. I'd go under water stick my fingers in the bottom clay to anchor myself and watch fish bounce off my face. The fish would look me in the eye. It was a wonderful life.

The men who ask momma if they could catch them would hold them out from their body and the turtles would be snapping at their britches leg. We had all kinds of wildlife,I swam with turtles,snakes all my childhood. We had a 10 acre. I'd go under water stick my fingers in the bottom clay to anchor myself and watch fish bounce off my face. The fish would look me in the eye. It was a wonderful life.
People don't know what they are missing, they truly don't. :)

These people can't fathom that a dad saying "I'm gonna have to get my shotgun, and then wait on the porch for your dates to give them the rules (no matter how homely or beautiful the daughter is), because in every father's eye's his daughter is beautiful In more ways than just appearance etc.

But leave it to a sick leftist to take a father's love for his daughter, and the noticing that she has the looks, personality, and character that can rank up there with the best models in the world, and then somehow or someway they make it some kind of perverted and twisted thing when a father compliments his daughter.

Ever hear of a father telling his daughter that she looks like or reminds him of her mother? What did the father do with the mother that resulted with the daughter.......well they did you know what....

It's easy to twist words.

One reason Dad knows to lay down the rules is because he is able to put himself in the boy's shoes, and there is nothing wrong with a father that does that.

Ever hear of a father telling his daughter that she looks like or reminds him of her mother? What did the father do with the mother that resulted with the daughter.......well they did you know what....

It's easy to twist words.
Another example yes.... People have got to learn how leftist operate if they want to defeat them from occupying powerful persuasive position's in government. They are expert's at twisting anything.

I think that people are catching on quicker these days, especially after it all finally led to the children being indoctrinated or at worse groomed to believe certain lines of thought within their classrooms, and doing so without parents being involved much less agreeing or giving permission in the many cases of this sort of stuff, so it set off the 5 alarm bells big time.

This seems to be where the line was finally drawn, causing government to engage in an intimidation project against the parent's in hopes to back them off.

One reason Dad knows to lay down the rules is because he is able to put himself in the boy's shoes, and there is nothing wrong with a father that does that.
Yes, and there's nothing wrong with recognizing your daughters beauty unless one is a pervert.

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with recognizing your daughters beauty unless one is a pervert.
To merge back into this thread's intended topic, would you if want your daughter to use one of these condoms if she were going out on a date just in case the boy/young man didn't follow the rules?

Forum List

Back