South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape

So she inserts this condom-with-teeth, guy rapes her and gets teeth stuck on his cock . . . but he still rapes her, still forces himself into her. Yes the rape is stopped short but it still happens. It gives her a chance to get away and stops him from doing any more harm . . . but the initial over-powering and forcing himself into her still happens. Am I reading that right?

From what it sounds like, the penis goes in and on the first pull back the teeth go in! Yep there is penetration, but no semen exchange and only one push.

Women please correct me if I am wrong, but one push and no semen exchange not nearly as bad as multiple pushes and semen exchange (esp in the HIV capital of the world)?

So she inserts this condom-with-teeth, guy rapes her and gets teeth stuck on his cock . . . but he still rapes her, still forces himself into her. Yes the rape is stopped short but it still happens. It gives her a chance to get away and stops him from doing any more harm . . . but the initial over-powering and forcing himself into her still happens. Am I reading that right?

From what it sounds like, the penis goes in and on the first pull back the teeth go in! Yep there is penetration, but no semen exchange and only one push.

Women please correct me if I am wrong, but one push and no semen exchange not nearly as bad as multiple pushes and semen exchange (esp in the HIV capital of the world)?

I agree you are correct, good grief there are women trying to protect themsevels walking around with razors in sponges inserted in themselves.

As the article says it is similar to a man getting his penis caught in a zipper-- terrible pain which may allow a woman a few seconds to get away.

Nothing is fool proof of course. At least a small head start to combat this horrid problem.

It's sort of like being a bumblebee.

You get stepped on so you sting someone. In the process of stinging, your stinger and your internal organs are all torn out of your body, and you die as a result...but at least you taught your attacker a lesson.

I think he will be in too much pain to be paying any attention to her at all.

I wouldn't ever resort to rape, but I am worried that some women will use these things to "get back at men" if they were made legal , and I can tell you that if one did with me, I would fight through the pain and kill her.

i hope you arent serious

Well, I'll never have to find out, since I'm not a single guy. BUT yes my initial response is that if some woman did that to me just out of meanness, I'd kill her.

I think he will be in too much pain to be paying any attention to her at all.

I wouldn't ever resort to rape, but I am worried that some women will use these things to "get back at men" if they were made legal , and I can tell you that if one did with me, I would fight through the pain and kill her.

i hope you arent serious

I would hope no one would resort to this kind of evil anyways. You would have to be sick in the head to hurt someone in this way. Pure evil.

I would rather protect and help people.

Last edited:

i hope you arent serious

Well, I'll never have to find out, since I'm not a single guy. BUT yes my initial response is that if some woman did that to me just out of meanness, I'd kill her.

I suppose if you were going to rape someone, murdering them wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

I suppose if you were going to rape someone, murdering them wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

Probably not, but as I said, I wouldn't ever do either.

Of course not...I suppose I should have said "one" instead of "you"

CaféAuLait;2431441 said:
I agree you are correct, good grief there are women trying to protect themsevels walking around with razors in sponges inserted in themselves.
I agree. I love how people always come and sympathize witht he perpetrator or rationalize that the female might be in worse danger. First, fuck the perpetrator. Rapist, in my opinion, are scum that take advantage of a weaker person and RUIN the victims life! In the HIV capital of the world, it means getting a deadly disease probably more than 75% of the time (I'm sure in the HIV capital of the world, the rapist maintain a high percentage of of the HIV cases).

I have heard horrendous stories also that there is a myth in South Africa (and Africa in general) that having unprotected sex with a virgin cures HIV! Scary!

CaféAuLait;2431441 said:
As the article says it is similar to a man getting his penis caught in a zipper-- terrible pain which may allow a woman a few seconds to get away.
Anyone remember "Something about Mary!" OOOOUUCCHHH!

CaféAuLait;2431441 said:
Nothing is fool proof of course. At least a small head start to combat this horrid problem.
No doubt!

I agree. I love how people always come and sympathize witht he perpetrator or rationalize that the female might be in worse danger.

There are some people who have a such a sociologically disordered reverence for authoritarianism that they will always try to blame the victim or discount the efforts of potential victims to protect themselves.

OMG, that makes me shake! Its horrendous! How could someone do so inhumane?

I will be honest with you, these stories just ruined my day!

AIDS babies in garbage dump

Equally shocking is the growing phenomenon of black babies with AIDS being thrown away in dumps around the nation, say South Africa police intelligence officials.

South African social worker Fiona Brophy says she has had enough, and that she plans to spend five days living inside a black plastic garbage bag atop the rotting rubbish dump at the Athlone refuse transfer station to draw international attention to the terrifying and growing problem. Brophy will live inside a black plastic bag day and night without even basic amenities, say reports in the South African media.

I have heard horrendous stories also that there is a myth in South Africa (and Africa in general) that having unprotected sex with a virgin cures HIV! Scary!
Babies even! Child-rape epidemic<br> in South Africa
Baby rapes shock South Africa
BBC News | AFRICA | Baby rapes shock South Africa

Babies even! Child-rape epidemic<br> in South Africa
Baby rapes shock South Africa
BBC News | AFRICA | Baby rapes shock South Africa

Stick to BBC; any blog posts mirrored on WND are automatically suspect, especially when they fail to provide sources.

Also, your BBC article is from Tuesday, 11 December, 2001, 12:13 GMT

Do yo have any more recent sources?

Last edited: