Bloody Holiday weekend in Dem controlled cities

Them Dems sure know how to ruin a City
2nd Post on this topic. And still, after decades, you true believers still won't address one of the big reasons you see this type of violence.

Them Dems sure know how to ruin a City
Savages will be savages.

Savages will be savages

Silence and pause.
A caution.
Was this my end.
A sense of danger
with a sharpened sticks at both ends.
Savages, carry danger in his hands,
filthy appearance no recognition of human.
Savages will savages, painted faces that I can see from a distance,
a painted appearance.
The hunt for me.
smoke was seeping through the branches,
what was once greenery was now flames
Seconds lengthened, as savages eyes, running desperately fast.
Heat racing towards me
heat beating to my sides"
The fire is racing like a tide
distant glittery water that both water and sand abide.
Savages will be savages!

2nd Post on this topic. And still, after decades, you true believers still won't address one of the big reasons you see this type of violence.

Its the direct result of an inferior sub culture. Once black people ditch their beliefs and culture completely, their troubles will disappear, but not one second sooner.

Its the direct result of an inferior sub culture. Once black people ditch their beliefs and culture completely, their troubles will disappear, but not one second sooner.

I can hardly blame them. The concept of black "thug culture" and gangsterism is being spoon fed to impressionable young Blacks by the rich, white liberal and often Jewish American media overlords, through the movies and music they produce.

It's almost as if the left wants them to exterminate each other, just as they do with abortion.

More guns, more murdered Americans, then more guns and still more murders and deaths to guns.

1656949335474.png

More guns, more murdered Americans, then more guns and still more murders and deaths to guns.

Look up the stats. Firearms are used far more in self defense than they are for committing crimes. Most of those instances go unreported.

What's your point? A gun could come from Zimbabwe for all it matters. You folks still don't understand that it's an inanimate object subject to the will of the wielder. Guns don't shoot themselves. It's not a gun problem it's a people problem.

Where I live - population 85,700... murder avg per year is 2.5.

Our population is in the low 40K range and we had 5 last year which was a pretty good year for us. I think we have had more than that already this year. It just depends on what the gangs are up to. One year, maybe 10-12 years back, we had over 20 in one year. That was the year baby mama drama got families feuding that got gangs feuding that got more families feuding. Not a lot of random murders around here. It is almost all family/gang crap. Maybe 1 every couple years in a robbery gone south. The year the 20+ murders happened, the feds got brought in after someone was killed execution like in broad daylight in the middle of the street downtown two blocks from the police HQ. That particular murder got everybody up in arms because it was just so brazen.

I suppose, but on a per capita basis if there is 1 murder in my city this weekend, it will be the equivalent of 61 murders in Chicago.
A murder in my town would be a once-in-a-lifetime event.

God bless the rural redneck podunk Midwest towns!

And, dipstick....you now have to explain this....

This brings me to my favorite part.

The gun-grabbers will argue: Guns are shipped into these cities from places without tough gun control laws!

Okay, then shouldn’t these places where all the guns supposedly originate from be even more violent?

FACT: Gun control is a total failure at stopping gun crime.
FACT: Gun control encourages violent crime and criminals.
Nolte: If Gun Control Worked, Democrat-Run Cities Wouldn't Be War Zones

Look up the stats. Firearms are used far more in self defense than they are for committing crimes. Most of those instances go unreported.
Americans trying to defend their homes with guns end up dead much more often than those who have no guns

The gungoon sacrifices his wife and his children's lives to save $50 in his wallet.

We need to have the discussion now!

But make no mistake, spamming and rage won't do!

Forum List

Back