"Teens" Leave Newlywed Man in a Coma With Severe Brain Injuries

Imagine the coverage if a black guy was dragged from his car and beaten like this from a group of white “teens”.
Were not suppose to point out the race here or the thread gets deleted or moved.

Please remember to blame Trump or the man's white privilege.

I learned this valuable lesson recently if you want your thread to remain

If he survives, he'll no doubt be left with permanent brain injuries. His wife no doubt vowed "thru sickness and health" but who really expects this?

These "teens" are vile monsters no doubt Taxpayer subsidized

This younger generation. The one that voted for Biden, the one that spawned terrorist groups like antifa and BLM, the one who fell for heroin, the one who doesn't know what sex they are, the one that plays the knockout game and takes the fire challenge, the one who thinks Marxism is the answer and that the rich are their enemies. This generation is easily the dumbest, most evil generation that ever existed. I hope our country survives these assholes.

There is no video of the attack but everyone knows who did it.
"Teens" :auiqs.jpg:

Dont you know it's okay to stereotype ALL teens, but it would be wrong to say it was black teens, because it really could be a bunch of wayward Amish.

Those pesky 'teens' at it again. We should really get a check on those 'teens' But what can ya do? Haha...oh well...yeah.

Hey! Did you guys hear we have a huge problem with white supreeeeemacists though?

The REAL killers.

Damn Trump! Look at the state he left this country in. And damn this guy who forced these teens to do this. He looks white enough, so he no doubt flaunted his white privilege, forcing these teens to put him in his place

Do not live in places where they do not allow you to carry weapon.

Had he been armed, he would probably only need show the weapon, not fire it, to stop the beating.

Not me.

There's enough of them that I would be gleefully justified in blowing their fucking heads off.

What a completely tragic waste of an opportunity to kill some motherfuckers who need killing.

Damn Trump! Look at the state he left this country in. And damn this guy who forced these teens to do this. He looks white enough, so he no doubt flaunted his white privilege, forcing these teens to put him in his place

You sound kind of racist. Are you?
What makes you think it had something to do with white privilege?
What make you think the perps were even black? Is it common for black teenagers to pull people out of their cars and give them an ass whipping for being white where you live?

The answer to stories like this are the laws of Tennessee. If you are surrounded in your car by people attacking you, you will not be charged if you have to drive through them to escape. If they attempt to open your door or break out a window to get at you, you can and should be able to stand your ground and shoot your personal weapon carried in your car until they are no longer a threat or ammunition is expired, whichever comes first. That said, I have to also say, it would never cross my mind to get out of the car, unarmed, outnumbered to discuss a problem before police arrived if I thought a confrontation was at hand, and that is if I stayed there to discuss it at all.

I drive with a loaded weapon and a dash cam mounted and operating. People need to realize, times have changed. It is not the "Pollyanna" world of Disney movies out there. If you are stopped on the street by young people, it probably isn't Wally and The Beaver. At best, it might be Eddy Haskill, but could be meth heads, thieves, carjackers, rapists or murderers. Don't ever look for trouble, but you should have a plan for the possibility that trouble finds you. You are responsible for making good decisions and taking appropriate actions in your defense and that of your family or others in your car or home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back