Lost in the Afghanistan withdrawal, what may be worse for the West long term: U.S. intelligence report is inconclusive on COVID-19 origin

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
We have an Olympic Games in just a few months. China is going to use that as a platform to tell the world "we are now the sole super power and global leader". China loves the Western appeasement, so do Big Tech and Big Businesses. The Taliban surge was perfect timing as it ensured this news would be silenced.

The inability for the U.S to publicly confirm that it was leaked from a lab in Wuhan, coupled with now an inability for the U,S and it's allies to boycott the Beijing Olympics, is going to be a great boon to the CCP.

China won't do anything dramatic before the Olympics. After these Olympics, after China is emboldened again and works to win the heart and minds of Taiwan, others in their orbit; all bets are off.

The latest U.S. intelligence report on the origins of COVID-19 is inconclusive, according to an official familiar with it — an outcome that will do little to quell debate about whether the virus spread to humans directly from animals or leaked from a research lab in Wuhan, China.

President Biden received the report this week after asking for a deeper examination of the pandemic’s origins. He was briefed, and the White House is preparing to release an unclassified version in the coming days, officials said.

The report doesn’t point squarely to one source as the likely origin of the outbreak, echoing previous intelligence assessments, one of the officials said.

The previous assessment prepared for Biden acknowledged divisions over whether the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 was naturally transmitted from animals to humans or whether it leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a claim that's popular among some Republicans and hasn’t been ruled out by experts. Biden made the report's major findings public in May.

The news that the latest assessment was inconclusive was reported earlier by the Washington Post .

We were told that saying the virus came from the lab was crazy talk. It's plain now that those who said that had no justification for claiming that.

That it happened along with other facts we know (people who working there checking into the hospital, etc) leads me to believe it came from the clinic.

I also posted yesterday where the info has come out that Fauci helped water down restrictions on this research in 2017. IMO he was trying to cover his ass.

We were told that saying the virus came from the lab was crazy talk. It's plain now that those who said that had no justification for claiming that.

That it happened along with other facts we know (people who working there checking into the hospital, etc) leads me to believe it came from the clinic.

I also posted yesterday where the info has come out that Fauci helped water down restrictions on this research in 2017. IMO he was trying to cover his ass.

You need to read the report. U.S intelligence said they can't obtain the necessary information to rule this out as China isn't providing the necessary information or access.

You need to read the report. U.S intelligence said they can't obtain the necessary information to rule this out as China isn't providing the necessary information or access.

Where does that conflict with anything I said?

Where does that conflict with anything I said?

Oh, your second sentence confused me, I thought you were saying that those who suggested it was a Wuhan Lab leak had no justification for this.

I don't know all of the facts obviously, but China is hiding something. Where there is smoke there is fire. The U.S needs to call that out and not give them cover. There are global consequences for many for giving China a free pass on this, not least, is the U.S ability to recruit and support those in the orbit of China.

Defining it as "inconclusive" should be presented with an asterisk.

Oh, your second sentence confused me, I thought you were saying that those who suggested it was a Wuhan Lab leak had no justification for this.

I don't know all of the facts obviously, but China is hiding something. Where there is smoke there is fire. The U.S needs to call that out and not give them cover. There are global consequences for many for giving China a free pass on this, not least, is the U.S ability to recruit and support those in the orbit of China.

Defining it as "inconclusive" should be presented with an asterisk.

I believe that more than China is hiding things. It is NOT just China that is the problem here.

We have an Olympic Games in just a few months. China is going to use that as a platform to tell the world "we are now the sole super power and global leader". China loves the Western appeasement, so do Big Tech and Big Businesses. The Taliban surge was perfect timing as it ensured this news would be silenced.

The inability for the U.S to publicly confirm that it was leaked from a lab in Wuhan, coupled with now an inability for the U,S and it's allies to boycott the Beijing Olympics, is going to be a great boon to the CCP.

China won't do anything dramatic before the Olympics. After these Olympics, after China is emboldened again and works to win the heart and minds of Taiwan, others in their orbit; all bets are off.

The latest U.S. intelligence report on the origins of COVID-19 is inconclusive, according to an official familiar with it — an outcome that will do little to quell debate about whether the virus spread to humans directly from animals or leaked from a research lab in Wuhan, China.

President Biden received the report this week after asking for a deeper examination of the pandemic’s origins. He was briefed, and the White House is preparing to release an unclassified version in the coming days, officials said.

The report doesn’t point squarely to one source as the likely origin of the outbreak, echoing previous intelligence assessments, one of the officials said.

The previous assessment prepared for Biden acknowledged divisions over whether the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 was naturally transmitted from animals to humans or whether it leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a claim that's popular among some Republicans and hasn’t been ruled out by experts. Biden made the report's major findings public in May.

The news that the latest assessment was inconclusive was reported earlier by the Washington Post .
Nothing coming out of the Biden government will blame China for anything...........ever.

Biden will be at the games with bells on even though China has launched a biological war with the rest of the world as they let Covid patients leave China but prevented them from coming into the country.

China may even take over the US before they take over Taiwan.

Forum List

Back