Teen Vogue explains how to make your menstrual blood even more magical through witchcraft

I was with this crazy girl once who believed in witchcraft. I didn't realize how crazy it was until she actually cut herself and used her own blood in some kind of blood ritual. That shit really creeped me out.

Ugh.

I never knew it could be magical in any way, let alone "even more" magical.

Someone's in dire need of intensive therapy.

Males have maintained all sorts of wild superstitions and magical stories about women's bodies for thousands of years and unfortunately up to present day, many sadly pushed by religions. These morons think that we women are either holy icons or demons from hell ready to eat a penis with a good dipping sauce.

If these guys are so dumb that they never figure out that we are merely humans with a different set of plumbing, why not use their ignorant superstitions to have some fun and scare the living hell out of them?

Hilarious. So you think homosexuals are pedophiles and use homosexuality as a put down.
Simply hilarious.
Not sure about that but you've spent a good part of your Sunday reading Teen Vogue, talking about pedophiles and homosexuality.

Pretty much what Trump and Epstein did when they partied together.

giphy.gif

Hilarious. So you think homosexuals are pedophiles and use homosexuality as a put down.
Simply hilarious.
Not sure about that but you've spent a good part of your Sunday reading Teen Vogue, talking about pedophiles and homosexuality.

Pretty much what Trump and Epstein did when they partied together.

giphy.gif
Wow, meeting someone at a party.
Your hero took 23 private flights to his pedophillia island, shitforbrains.

Forum List

Back