Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Sure they do. They are members of our society just like any other American. People with disabilities, different races, different ethnic backgrounds, different religions.

Again, smearing the handicapped, people of different races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, and other minorities, by comparing them to sick, disgusting sexual perverts, is completely uncalled-for.

It's funny, given how font you degenerate left wrong-wing filth are of falsely accusing us on the right of bigotry, how you invariably end up showing yourselves to be far worse bigots than any of your false accusations ever manage to paint us as being.

Sane people understand that being of a particular race, or a particular religion, or whatever, is absolutely •NOT• comparable to being a sick faggot, tyranny, or pedophile or other kind of sexual pervert; and you're showing your extreme bigotry by suggesting that it is.

You're the only one doing any smearing and your rant borders on obsession now.

Seek help.

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

You aren't called "bigots" for opposing it.

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.

I don't think it's me that's lying. Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools. IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity.

It has nothing to do with politics and the perpetrators run the gamut politically.

You're frothing at the mouth.

Home - Drag Queen Story Hour

Uhmm..what does sexuality have to do with prepubescent children?

That's a rhetorical question.

The answer is not a damn thing and that's what these people are promoting.

Sexuality in pre-pubescent children, and that not right, and it's not good.

Tell me those drag queens don't have their hands on children.

They are trying to pervert them before they even reach puberty.

Warp their innocent child minds.

This will not go well for them in the future. (If there is a God)

Things like this make people want to bring back the death penalty for sodomy.

Why would they? They are just people. They are no more likely to be pedos than Mr. Heterosexual who looks like the All American Boy Scout.

Omy GF, So they are introducing sexuality to prepubescent children to what end?

What could be the goal of that?

To sexualize children, there is no other conclusion.

How are they doing so?

,mm

I think the pedo liberal scandals also deserve attention.

And in actuality , they are pretty much related. Pope Francis is a lib, no doubt about that. We didn't have this kind of shit going on when Pius V and Urban II were the reigning popes of the Catholic church
Priests have been fucking kids for centuries.

A few perhaps. But the current phase where Homosexuality is being glorified has really increased the frequency of sodomy and paedophilia.
Do you have a link for that or is it just something you have observed ?

Its an observation. I don't think that there is any doubt that, at least in America, sodomy has been glorified and the incidence of it has increased as a result over the past 50 years.

It's never been glorified, nor has it increased - it's remained about the same level of occurrence in the human population.

The right-wing nutjobs always go wild with exaggeration. Someone or something is being "glorified" or "worshiped," etc., (quick, get the smelling salts) when, basically, the existence of the subject of these statements is merely being acknowledged in a nonjudgmental manner. Apparently, we are all supposed to rise up in hysterical mobs with pitchforks in hand.

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

You aren't called "bigots" for opposing it.

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.

I don't think it's me that's lying. Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools. IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity.

It has nothing to do with politics and the perpetrators run the gamut politically.

Interesting link for drag queen story hour.

What are they doing that is so wrong? They have the best costumes. I bet they are a hoot to the kids and can get them reading with their flare for improvisation. I do recall one where the reader wore inappropriate clothing I think, and one where he had a criminal history and the library was taken to task for not checking it. Overall though - you'd find the same sort of issues in any other group.

It's "their" link to put it all out there what they're about.

Little kids don't need to be worrying about things like that.

Exposing them (little kids) to it is robbing them of their childhood.

What did Jesus say about that? "Better a Millstone be hanged around their necks and them tossed into the sea."

I'm rolling with that. Them fags are treading in dangerous territory.

As a general population, Drag Queens aren't pedos. You're mixing up your groups.

Then why are so many of them so interested in involving children in their sick behavior? If they weren't pedophiles, then they would be content to keep their activity only among consenting adults.

What "so many" are you talking about? Far as I can tell these readers are guilty of nothing more than bizarre costumes while reading to the kids. So what?

Liar!

Why would they? They are just people. They are no more likely to be pedos than Mr. Heterosexual who looks like the All American Boy Scout.

How are they doing so?

"Boys can be girls and girls can be boys." Which is bullshit.

And they are faggots approaching children. Period.

I say no. What reason do these faggots have to approach children at all?

Homosexuals have zero reasons to approach children, unless they're interested in children.

It's really a hanging offense, IMHO.

Again, faggots make up less than 4% of the population, yet almost half of all child molesters. The hard mathematical facts put the lie to your statement.

The lie is in your claim.

How are they doing so?

"Boys can be girls and girls can be boys"

You also kind of overlook the fact that most pedos are not homosexual.

Faggots make up less than 4% of the population, yet faggots molesting little boys account for nearly half of all child molestations.

The math doesn't lie.

::dunno:

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Not every homosexual is a paedophile, by any stretch of the imagination. However, its still very inappropriate for homosexuals to start talking about their sexual preferences to anyone who doesn't need to know, especially minor children.

Kids will grow up before you know it. If an adult wants to pursue sodomy among others who have similar interests, he should go for it.

But to bring children into the lifestyle, that's just not right.

How are they doing so?

Cute, but this is beyond that, and then some. No, this is evil inc.

And actually its:
"Girls can be boys and boys can be girls, it's a mixed-up world, it's a fucked up world, except for Lola..L-O-L-A Lo-la"

Confusing young children makes it a fucked-up world
Is that crap allowed in any other country?

Do you think little kids should be sexualized? I don't. I think they should have a life like mine. No sex at least until 15-16.

This crap would not fly when I was a kid.

For all their faults, the extreme Islamists have the right idea about how to treat these sort of sick perverts. Throw them off of high rooftops and see if they fly.

What did Jesus say about that? "Better a Millstone be hanged around their necks and them tossed into the sea."

Even better idea.

Last edited:

How are they doing so?

Not really. Drag queens as such have long been a part of human cultures and largely benign: From Shakespeare To The Stonewall: The History Of Drag Through 33 Images

What's evil is demonizing them.

How are they doing so?

Not really. Drag queens as such have long been a part of human cultures and largely benign: From Shakespeare To The Stonewall: The History Of Drag Through 33 Images

Wrong. What's evil is throwing little kids into the equation.

I am certain not all drag queens approve of that nonsense.

I used to know one back in the day. Hmm, younger than me..bah, I never will see that dude again, he could dance pretty good, though.

Yeah, I'm sure he never thought about reading pervy books to young toddlers. That takes a special level of no moral compass.

The kind you should hang for.

You also kind of overlook the fact that most pedos are not homosexual.

Faggots make up less than 4% of the population, yet faggots molesting little boys account for nearly half of all child molestations.

The math doesn't lie.

::dunno:

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Not every homosexual is a paedophile, by any stretch of the imagination. However, its still very inappropriate for homosexuals to start talking about their sexual preferences to anyone who doesn't need to know, especially minor children.

Kids will grow up before you know it. If an adult wants to pursue sodomy among others who have similar interests, he should go for it.

But to bring children into the lifestyle, that's just not right.

It's inappropriate for ANYONE - homo or heterosexual, depending on the age of the child of course.

So...who's actually talking about their sexual preferences?

How are they doing so?

Wrong. What's evil is throwing little kids into the equation.

I am certain not all drag queens approve of that nonsense.

So drag queens shouldn't be part of public life in the same way other people are?

Forum List

Back