Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics and it is nothing new.

Really?

Which side is it that is openly defending and promoting this sickness, while calling the other side “bigots” for opposing it?

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

You aren't called "bigots" for opposing it.

You disagree with my observation that homosexuality has increased exponentially on TV and is promoted as something for young people to choose?

And worse than that, being openly promoted to young children in public schools. In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part of that would be kept locked up in prison for life, or else simply put to death. Now, not only is it tolerated, but in some states, it's mandated by law.

Promoted? Can you give an example?

Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
They don’t call him Creepy Donnie for nothing

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
They don’t call him Creepy Donnie for nothing

I've never heard anyone (other than you) call him that.

You should worry more about sheep in Wales carrying COVID-19.

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.

You disagree with my observation that homosexuality has increased exponentially on TV and is promoted as something for young people to choose?

And worse than that, being openly promoted to young children in public schools. In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part of that would be kept locked up in prison for life, or else simply put to death. Now, not only is it tolerated, but in some states, it's mandated by law.

This is nothing new. The late great theologian Dr. Jerry Falwell made the observation on how they put a homosexual character in the Teletubbies program.

More recently, a couple of homos were place in Sesame Street.

Much different than back in my own day, where you had the Three Normative Stooges, and Popeye the Normative Sailor pursuing Olive Oyl.

One of the reasons that trumpanzees love him. "He's just like us." ORLY? :eusa_eh:
He beat the whole machine in 2016. You are what you fought against so many decades ago.

This is nothing new. The late great theologian Dr. Jerry Falwell made the observation on how they put a homosexual character in the Teletubbies program.

Much different than back in my own day, where you had the Three Normative Stooges, and Popeye the Normative Sailor pursuing Olive Oyl.
Wasnt Falwell a crook, or a shagger ?

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.
You are not well mate. Typical cult member.

Neither, he was an educator and a preacher. Long time host of the Old Time Gospel Hour and founding pastor of the Thomas Road Baptist Road in Virginia. Also founded the world's largest Christian university.

Hardly a "crook", he was never convicted of any such thing, even though his financial affairs were very complex due to how many enterprises he was involved in, he was always squeaky clean

Neither, he was an educator and a preacher. Long time host of the Old Time Gospel Hour and founding pastor of the Thomas Road Baptist Road in Virginia. Also founded the world's largest Christian university.

Hardly a "crook", he was never convicted of any such thing, even though his financial affairs were very complex due to how many enterprises he was involved in, he was always squeaky clean
Just a racist pig then.

Eh...he ..eesh. Had the tears in his eyes and wasn't he partners with Jim Bakker?

He surely was not afraid to pass the hat around.

He may have been 50%-ish sincere.

Didn't he get caught with hookers?
May as well not even try to search him on the internet, so much FUD, it's not even funny. I'm better off going by hazy memories! :badgrin:

It's apparent the leftists hate him and his son with a passion, so they can't be all bad! LMAO!

When you put up fake websites to smear somebody..they gotcha.

The level of BS sites I got when searching for "Falwell" is off the charts!

Just total BS sites, what happened to good search engines?

Am I doing it wrong?

Oh! He was blowing a gay hooker in Miami and giving him millions of dollars!
(They say)

I call Shenanigans.

Last edited:

Eh...he ..eesh. Had the tears in his eyes and wasn't he partners with Jim Bakker?

I don't really think he was a partner with Rev. Bakker. He just got involved with the attempt to bail out Heritage USA, Bakker's Christian Theme Park. Bakker had legal problems, a lot of his people had invested in the resort, and Rev. Falwell tried unsuccessfully to help the ministry stay together.

Asking for money is part and parcel of the theology racket, you're out of business if you are shy about it.

It was Rev. Jimmy Swaggert who was caught with hoes, not Falwell.

TY. Which one was partners with Jim Bakker? I take it it was Falwell.

Hey, I liked James Kennedy, baby. He was real, and ahead of his time.

Also correct on many things.

Asking for money is part and parcel of the theology racket, you're out of business if you are shy about it.

It was Rev. Jimmy Swaggert who was caught with hoes, not Falwell.

TY. Which one was partners with Jim Bakker? I take it it was Falwell.

Hey, I liked James Kennedy, baby. He was real, and ahead of his time.

Also correct on many things.

Bakker for Pat Robertson for a while, that's where he started off in his career and he did help to develop the 700 club.

Liar!

I don't think it's me that's lying. Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools. IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity.

It has nothing to do with politics and the perpetrators run the gamut politically.

You're frothing at the mouth.

Forum List

Back