Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

You disagree with my observation that homosexuality has increased exponentially on TV and is promoted as something for young people to choose?

And worse than that, being openly promoted to young children in public schools. In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part of that would be kept locked up in prison for life, or else simply put to death. Now, not only is it tolerated, but in some states, it's mandated by law.

Promoted? Can you give an example?

This is nothing new. The late great theologian Dr. Jerry Falwell made the observation on how they put a homosexual character in the Teletubbies program.

More recently, a couple of homos were place in Sesame Street.

Much different than back in my own day, where you had the Three Normative Stooges, and Popeye the Normative Sailor pursuing Olive Oyl.

How is that promoting? If they put a disabled character in, are they promoting disabilities? If they put black character in, are they promoting blacks? Nothing wrong with putting characters in that represent our society.

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

You aren't called "bigots" for opposing it.

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.

I don't think it's me that's lying. Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools. IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity.

It has nothing to do with politics and the perpetrators run the gamut politically.

You're frothing at the mouth.

Apparently you unfamiliar with the powerful Liberal Pressure group, NAMBLA- the North American Man Boy Love Association?

That's the problem. You are so biased you can't see (or won't see) that no one defends or promotes child molestation (other than pedos and criminals).

Liar!

Your side has openly, blatantly, unabashedly been promoting the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, to young children, in public schools. Any sane person would recognize this for exactly what it is—the sexual exploitation and abuse of young children. I simply do not believe any claim on your part, nor on that of any other of your fellow subhuman pedophilia-promoting left wrong-wing pieces of shit. You know damn well what it is that you are promoting and defending, and you know damn well how wrong it is.

You are pure evil, and a truly sane society would never allow your kind to go free, and certainly never allow your kind any access to or control over children. Your kind do not care how badly they f••• up the lives of how many children, to promote your insane and evil agenda.

I don't think it's me that's lying. Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools. IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity.

It has nothing to do with politics and the perpetrators run the gamut politically.

Apparently you unfamiliar with the powerful Liberal Pressure group, NAMBLA- the North American Man Boy Love Association?

NAMBLA? :lmao:

Powerful? :puhleeze:

Liberal? :haha:

:rolleyes-41:

A group that at it's best only had around a thousand members, and now is almost non-existent, is hardly a powerful pressure group and is certainly not liberal.

You disagree with my observation that homosexuality has increased exponentially on TV and is promoted as something for young people to choose?

And worse than that, being openly promoted to young children in public schools. In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part of that would be kept locked up in prison for life, or else simply put to death. Now, not only is it tolerated, but in some states, it's mandated by law.

This is nothing new. The late great theologian Dr. Jerry Falwell made the observation on how they put a homosexual character in the Teletubbies program.

Much different than back in my own day, where you had the Three Normative Stooges, and Popeye the Normative Sailor pursuing Olive Oyl.

How is that promoting? If they put a disabled character in, are they promoting disabilities? If they put black character in, are they promoting blacks? Nothing wrong with putting characters in that represent our society.

Homosexuals really don't represent our society at all. They have their own counterculture and lingo , codes and ways of speaking among themselves.

Homosexuals really don't represent our society at all. They have their own counterculture and lingo , codes and ways of speaking among themselves.

Sure they do. They are members of our society just like any other American. People with disabilities, different races, different ethnic backgrounds, different religions.

Liar!

Home - Drag Queen Story Hour

Uhmm..what does sexuality have to do with prepubescent children?

That's a rhetorical question.

The answer is not a damn thing and that's what these people are promoting.

Sexuality in pre-pubescent children, and that not right, and it's not good.

Tell me those drag queens don't have their hands on children.

They are trying to pervert them before they even reach puberty.

Warp their innocent child minds.

This will not go well for them in the future. (If there is a God)

Things like this make people want to bring back the death penalty for sodomy.

Last edited:
Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
Read your link Rump worshipper. "She recalls" ain't proof. Now to lick your own rump for a while. We know how you like it.

Sure they do. They are members of our society just like any other American. People with disabilities, different races, different ethnic backgrounds, different religions.

Not really. Someone's sexual preferences is something that is only revealed on a need-to-know basis. Young children don't need to know about adult's sexual preferences or practices. Most reasonable people don't want adults talking to their children about this kind of matter. Its just not the same as someone's race or religion or ethnicity.

Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools.

I posted, in a previous reply to you, a link to a discussion about it.

You can pretend you didn't see it, or you can deny that what is being promoted, as duscussed at that link, isn't promotion of pedophilia, or, if you want to get really creative, perhaps you can find some other way to lie about it. One thing I very much doubt you'll do is acknowledge the obvious truth.

IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity

Already have. I could also link to information about the “Drag Queen Story Hour”, but is that necessary? Do you deny that that's going on or do you deny the obvious pedophilic agenda behind it?

There is everything wrong with intentionally exposing children to sick, disgusting, immoral, insane sexual perversions, and trying to brainwash them into accepting those perversions as normal and acceptable. Seriously, what the •FUCK• is wrong with you, that you would even think of defending this abusive pedophiliic activity?

The only reason for exposing children to such material is to groom them to be easier prey for sexual predators. What is wrong with you that you would defend this, and what is wrong with our society that we don't throw every sick pervert who defends it or has any willing part in it in prison and let them rot there until they die?

And where do you get off smearing racial minorities and the handicapped by comparing them to immoral sexual perverts?

There is everything wrong with intentionally exposing children to sick, disgusting, immoral, insane sexual perversions, and trying to brainwash them into accepting those perversions as normal and acceptable. Seriously, what the •FUCK• is wrong with you, that you would even think of defending this abusive pedophiliic activity?

The only reason for exposing children to such material is to groom them to be easier prey for sexual predators. What is wrong with you that you would defend this, and what is wrong with our society that we don't throw every sick pervert who defends it or has any willing part in it in prison and let them rot there until they die?

You're still frothing at the mouth. I don't see why the consensual sexual relations between two consenting adults should cause you such angst.

You also kind of overlook the fact that most pedos are not homosexual.

Good grief - a meltdown over Sesame Street adding a gay character.

Show me pedo being promoted to young children in public schools.

I posted, in a previous reply to you, a link to a discussion about it.

You can pretend you didn't see it, or you can deny that what is being promoted, as duscussed at that link, isn't promotion of pedophilia, or, if you want to get really creative, perhaps you can find some other way to lie about it. One thing I very much doubt you'll do is acknowledge the obvious truth.

IN FACT - show me (or link to) anyone actively supporting pedophilic activity

Already have. I could also link to information about the “Drag Queen Story Hour”, but is that necessary? Do you deny that that's going on or do you deny the obvious pedophilic agenda behind it?

As a general population, Drag Queens aren't pedos. You're mixing up your groups.

Not really. Someone's sexual preferences is something that is only revealed on a need-to-know basis. Young children don't need to know about adult's sexual preferences or practices. Most reasonable people don't want adults talking to their children about this kind of matter. Its just not the same as someone's race or religion or ethnicity.

They aren't talking to them about sex. The kids just see that Bob and his husband are as normal as Mary and her husband.

When a married M/F couple is introduced - is there any discussion of their sexual activities or preferences?

You're still frothing at the mouth. I don't see why the consensual sexual relations between two consenting adults should cause you such angst.

You also kind of overlook the fact that most pedos are not homosexual.

Good grief - a meltdown over Sesame Street adding a gay character.

I just don't think its appropriate for an adult to tell a child what their sexual preference is. Regardless of whether the adult is officially a pedo or not.

Liar!

Why would they? They are just people. They are no more likely to be pedos than Mr. Heterosexual who looks like the All American Boy Scout.

Again, smearing the handicapped, people of different races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, and other minorities, by comparing them to sick, disgusting sexual perverts, is completely uncalled-for.

It's funny, given how font you degenerate left wrong-wing filth are of falsely accusing us on the right of bigotry, how you invariably end up showing yourselves to be far worse bigots than any of your false accusations ever manage to paint us as being.

Sane people understand that being of a particular race, or a particular religion, or whatever, is absolutely •NOT• comparable to being a sick faggot, tyranny, or pedophile or other kind of sexual pervert; and you're showing your extreme bigotry by suggesting that it is.

Liar!

Interesting link for drag queen story hour.

What are they doing that is so wrong? They have the best costumes. I bet they are a hoot to the kids and can get them reading with their flare for improvisation. I do recall one where the reader wore inappropriate clothing I think, and one where he had a criminal history and the library was taken to task for not checking it. Overall though - you'd find the same sort of issues in any other group.

Liar!

Why would they? They are just people. They are no more likely to be pedos than Mr. Heterosexual who looks like the All American Boy Scout.

Omy GF, So they are introducing sexuality to prepubescent children to what end?

What could be the goal of that?

To sexualize children, there is no other conclusion.

Do you think little kids should be sexualized? I don't. I think they should have a life like mine. No sex at least until 15-16.

This crap would not fly when I was a kid.

It's one thing to talk about what happens between consenting adults.

It's another thing entirely, when you bring children into it. By defending the latter, you are crossing a line that no decent person would ever think of even approaching, and which no sane society would ever allow to be approached.

Are your soul and your conscience really so completely dead that you have no problem at all f•••ing up innocent children, just to further the lusts of sexually-degenerate adult?

That was a rhetorical question, of course. No need to answer it; we all already know the answer.

Forum List

Back