Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

"Boys can be girls and girls can be boys"

And they are faggots approaching children. Period.

I say no. What reason do these faggots have to approach children at all?

Cute, but this is beyond that, and then some. No, this is evil inc.

Not really. Drag queens as such have long been a part of human cultures and largely benign: From Shakespeare To The Stonewall: The History Of Drag Through 33 Images

What's evil is demonizing them.

Wrong. What's evil is throwing little kids into the equation.

I am certain not all drag queens approve of that nonsense.

So drag queens shouldn't be part of public life in the same way other people are?

Hello?! Drag Queens are a part of public life.

Involving young kids into that lifestyle is an entirely different thing.

Young kids have no business with that.

I was already more than grown when I befriended a drag queen kid that could dance good. It was all just acting to him. (or so I was led to believe)
(personally I think him + my other friend were doing..things..I would rather not know about)
Oh, we used to dance the fuck out of it at...the Carousel?

Me and them and about 3 girls.

He always hanged with us on the night off from his shows. Club dancing..he wasn't in drag but others there were.

No place for toddlers or kindergartners baby, ever. No children before puberty, hell no!
And that's my position.

Advocating for robbing children of their innocence is the wrong side of the fence to be on.

Last edited:

Not really. Drag queens as such have long been a part of human cultures and largely benign: From Shakespeare To The Stonewall: The History Of Drag Through 33 Images

So drag queens shouldn't be part of public life in the same way other people are?

They are reading to kids. Encouraging kids to enjoy reading. That's it. How is that involving kids in a "lifestyle"?

As for the accusations by women against Trump, all I can say is that anyone who watched the Pussy Hat demonstrations of 2017 knows that there are thousands of women who would lie their asses off about Trump if they thought it could harm him politically. I have never heard a single credible accusation of anything more serious than boorish behavior.

And any claim that Trump, "...bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy..." is the mark of an idiot. He did no such thing.

It all gets back to T.D.S., doesn't it?

As for the accusations by women against Trump, all I can say is that anyone who watched the Pussy Hat demonstrations of 2017 knows that there are thousands of women who would lie their asses off about Trump if they thought it could harm him politically. I have never heard a single credible accusation of anything more serious than boorish behavior.

And any claim that Trump, "...bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy..." is the mark of an idiot. He did no such thing.

Oh....so sexual harassment and assault is now TDS?

Anything to protect the cult master

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

They are reading to kids. Encouraging kids to enjoy reading. That's it. How is that involving kids in a "lifestyle"?

This ain't no "Reading Is Fun" baby. This is like.. "Bob feels like Betty today" because, I'm not doing due diligence right now.
They are queer-oriented and written propaganda books. 3x as bad as if a drag queen read "3 little pigs" to kids at the library.

The literature is designed to warp little one's minds. That is reprehensible.

Did you know that, and are defending it, or did you not know that?

Look at these book titles and decide for yourself:

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

"Not all princesses dress in pink"?

Do you actually think that's some kinda "There are goyim princesses, too" title?

Fuck no! They're aiming at confusing gender from before the time kids realize there is a gender, That shit will be shut down within 2 years, if not sooner.

And should have been before that. Where is the common sense?!

I think all drag queens that participate in that program should hang by the neck until dead.

Any that do are pedos, or deluded and were goaded.

You can't tell me homos don't know wrong from right. All I talk to agree that is just wrong. (I haven't run into one yet that disagreed)

They may like to suck a dick, but would like to see children retain their innocence.

Sex is for post-puberty people.

Oh yeah! I talk!

I talk to my fag-hag friend and her friends, I do!

We sit around and drink beer and do stuff!

Okay, it's my friend's fag-hag mom, and her queer friends, but whatever!

I've known most of them for 2+ decades.

Yet I do raise these subjects.

Have not got a "It's cool around little kids" yet.

Maybe it's cuz we're all older, idk..

Not 1 fag has said that's cool around little kids yet in my circle.

Obviously there's some other factions out there, the pedo factions? Sup with that shit?

Last edited:
So, Tom started yet another threat about a disgusting bunch of predatory heterosexual males, and he has the trans-, homo-, and general other-phobes out there frothing at the mouth and spewing venom.

SSDD.

Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
''every'' one----?? hahahahah--that makes your OP bullshit

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
Maybe Donny was the only one not preying on 14 year olds. Stumbling about oblivious to the culture he was a part of.

He'll never notice that these "drag queens" are dressed up in elaborate, totally outlandish costumes when they do the readings, not just regular drag. Perhaps if they dressed up as Cruella De Ville or Glenda the Good Witch, he'd get the point that this is fantasy. They are reading stories to little kids with their parents present in a library. Nobody is discussing sex in any of its forms. Right-wingers could find sex in a donut hole. Otherwise, they have no sense of imagination.

The "pussy hat" demonstrations were meant to mock the obsessive interest of right-wing "men" with women's genitals. Right-wing "men" love to sniff and probe women's crotches. They deserve to be mocked.

Maybe Donny was the only one not preying on 14 year olds. Stumbling about oblivious to the culture he was a part of.
o--another Collusion deal----sure---Mr Trump did this..Mr Trump did that
and all of it is bullshit

Forum List

Back