Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Teen models, powerful men and private dinners: when Trump hosted Look of the Year

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.
No it would not be in his interest to do that. It's never in anybody's interest to grant legitimacy to gutter level smear jobs.

As for pervs, how interesting to see leftist supporters of gays (sex perverts), their Looney parades, transsexual lunatics, and bisexual bathrooms, talking about perversion. :rolleyes:

As for pervs, how interesting to see leftist supporters of gays (sex perverts), their Looney parades, transsexual lunatics, and bisexual bathrooms, talking about perversion.

Worse, in this case. You're responding to someone who has openly sided with tge Islamist child-rape gangs that infest the shithole of a country in which he lives. No hyperbole nor near hyperbole here. I'm talking about actual gangs of Islamist savages, that have literally been committing rape and other sexual assaults, against children. And Tainted Tommy only responses have been to condemn certain individuals for acting or speaking against the gangs, which means that he is tacitly supporting and siding with these gangs.

That is who and what started this thread, from inside his glass house, to throw stones of moral piety against President Trump.

As for pervs, how interesting to see leftist supporters of gays (sex perverts), their Looney parades, transsexual lunatics, and bisexual bathrooms, talking about perversion.

Worse, in this case. You're responding to someone who has openly sided with tge Islamist child-rape gangs that infest the shithole of a country in which he lives. No hyperbole nor near hyperbole here. I'm talking about actual gangs of Islamist savages, that have literally been committing rape and other sexual assaults, against children. And Tainted Tommy only responses have been to condemn certain individuals for acting or speaking against the gangs, which means that he is tacitly supporting and siding with these gangs.

That is who and what started this thread, from inside his glass house, to throw stones of moral piety against President Trump.
Pretty much everyone has a right to look down on trump. He is a moral and ethical void. Much like his fan club.

Another contestant, who was 15 at the time, also remembers being asked to walk for Trump, Casablancas and other men on the boat in September 1992. She says an organiser told her that if she refused, she would be excluded from the competition. “I knew in my gut it wasn’t right,” she recalls. “This wasn’t being judged or part of the competition – it was for their entertainment.”

It seems that every old bloke involved in these events has been convicted of some level of perving. Apart from Trump who is being sued by some of these little girls. No doubt there are a few NDAs floating around in a Stormy sort of style.

At the very least Donny comes across as a sleazy, creepy sort of character and this article perhaps explains his willingness to support creepy Roy Moore. They seem to share an interest in 14-year-old girls.

There are currently 25 cases against him and his historical sexual behaviour. It would surely be in his best interests to have these cases heard before the elections.

In spite of these allegations, Liberal Leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Chuck U. Schumer have no problem keeping the donations that Mr. Trump made to them, and have not to date returned the money.

Do they not believe these accusations against Trump? Or , in your view, are they hypocrites?

When were these donations made? Recently? Or years before these accusations became known? Republican men are known to support pedophilia unless the victims are male. They scream their heads off when the victims are male.

In spite of these allegations, Liberal Leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Chuck U. Schumer have no problem keeping the donations that Mr. Trump made to them, and have not to date returned the money.

Do they not believe these accusations against Trump? Or , in your view, are they hypocrites?

When were these donations made? Recently? Or years before these accusations became known? Republican men are known to support pedophilia unless the victims are male. They scream their heads off when the victims are male.

The Clintons went to Trump's wedding, they knew if he was a reprobate

Pretty much everyone has a right to look down on trump. He is a moral and ethical void. Much like his fan club.

For all his moral shortcomings, nobody has credibly accused Mr. Trump of anything nearly as bad as some of the shit that you've openly defended.
Perhaps you would like to list the shit I have openly defended ?

We can start with your tacit defense of the Islamist child-rape gangs that have infested your shithole of a country. You've also defended the abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children by way of the LGBpbiWTF movement's agenda that they've succeeded in getting pushed into public schools. Either one of those puts you way over a line that no decent person would ever even think of approaching, and that, as far as I know, nobody has credibly accused President Trump of approaching, much less crossing.

We can start with your tacit defense of the Islamist child-rape gangs that have infested your shithole of a country. You've also defended the abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children by way of the LGBpbiWTF movement's agenda that they've succeeded in getting pushed into public schools. Either one of those puts you way over a line that no decent person would ever even think of approaching, and that, as far as I know, nobody has credibly accused President Trump of approaching, much less crossing.
zzzzzzzz. You shouldnt accuse people of stuff when you have zero evidence. Fake Christian wanker.

You shouldnt accuse people of stuff when you have zero evidence.

The proof is in your own postings, scattered across this forum. I'm not going to go hunt them down right now. I think that almost every regular participant of this forum has seen enough of them to know what I'm talking about. There's really no point in you lying about them here.

I've never known Tommy to defend any child rapist of any religion. What is the "abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children" in our public schools? How are kids being groomed? How are kids being brainwashed? I keep hearing about this but no one explains it. I doubt that teachers would do any such thing.

I've never known Tommy to defend any child rapist of any religion. What is the "abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children" in our public schools? How are kids being groomed? How are kids being brainwashed? I keep hearing about this but no one explains it. I doubt that teachers would do any such thing.
Bob is a lying right wing arsewipe. Never backs up his accusations and when you pull his pants down he will post up a silly little pic of people pointing. He is a limited individual trying to converse with his superiors.

You shouldnt accuse people of stuff when you have zero evidence.

The proof is in your own postings, scattered across this forum. I'm not going to go hunt them down right now. I think that almost every regular participant of this forum has seen enough of them to know what I'm talking about. There's really no point in you lying about them here.
Give us just one link you wanker.
e906fd44d6e4a5da418f2e48f307171a.jpg

FALSE! Trump has restored morality and propriety after 8 years of the Muslim Brother jihadist Obama. It's been a refreshing 3 years. No better pick up than a Trump rally. :biggrin:

FALSE! I have never heard of any association between Republican men and pedophilia, not even from the leftist media smear dogs. There is plenty of support for it from Democrats though, who showed their support by opposing Trump's original Muslim immigration/travel ban.

The ones who are known to support pedophilia are Muslims (Koran 65:4), like Obama. But Democrats haven't run out of pedophile candidates for the US presidency. They are voting in droves for one right now, famous for groping women, children, and smelling their hair.

FALSE! I have never heard of any association between Republican men and pedophilia, not even from the leftist media smear dogs. There is plenty of support for it from Democrats though, who showed their support by opposing Trump's original Muslim immigration/travel ban.

The ones who are known to support pedophilia are Muslims (Koran 65:4), like Obama. But Democrats haven't run out of pedophile candidates for the US presidency. They are voting in droves for one right now, famous for groping women, children, and smelling their hair.

I remember Ultraliberal Congressman Gerry Studds back in the day. The man was caught in a sexual relationship with a minor child.

They had a press conference and the representative was given a standing O.

BS. Pussy grabbers, dressing-room crashers, guys who hang around with guys who groom and bed teenagers, mall trollers, guys who advise grown men to chase teenage girls, crotch sniffers, guys who talk about "submissive" women and girls whom they can have "religious" S&M relationships with, guys who want it to stay legal for adults to marry kids. republican guys sure are a dirty bunch. They have no shame when it comes to chasing and grooming young girls, but will scream their ignorant heads off if a man victimizes the same way a boy of the same age. They are not decent people.

Mentioning Muslims is a dodge and deflection. This stuff is happening right here in the US, and it's not Muslims doing it. Obama is a Christian, BTW.

I think the real problem is that people are bringing Homosexuality into the schools and actually encouraging kids to "come out" as sexual deviates.

Personally, I have no problem at all with ADULTS making their own decisions in regards to alternative sexuality. If some dude wants to wear a dress or even chop off his manhood, that's his own affair. Back in the day, "Christine" Jorgensen was a famous She-Male who had a sex-change operation. But he was a war veteran, a fully grown man who fought for America. I can exercise my free speech rites and call him a dam fool for mutilating himself. But it was his choice.

Children need to be guided however. Telling a 15 year old, or a 10 year old, or even a 4 year old, that they should pursue transsexuality, pederasty, S&M , whatever, is abusive IMHO.

I think the real problem is that people are bringing Homosexuality into the schools and actually encouraging kids to "come out" as sexual deviates.

Personally, I have no problem at all with ADULTS making their own decisions in regards to alternative sexuality. If some dude wants to wear a dress or even chop off his manhood, that's his own affair. Back in the day, "Christine" Jorgensen was a famous She-Male who had a sex-change operation. But he was a war veteran, a fully grown man who fought for America. I can exercise my free speech rites and call him a dam fool for mutilating himself. But it was his choice.

Children need to be guided however. Telling a 15 year old, or a 10 year old, or even a 4 year old, that they should pursue transsexuality, pederasty, S&M , whatever, is abusive IMHO.

I don't think that anyone is "encouraging" kids to come out as LGBT who aren't LGBT. If a kid actually is LGBT, I can see that the school might provide some support, particularly if the kid is being pressured or abused, given the known problem with suicide among LGBT youth. Remember the talented kid from Florida who had to be cared for by his teachers, who got him into Georgetown, because his parents were religious nutjobs who kicked him out of the house?

Nor do I think anyone is telling any kid that "they should pursue transsexuality, pederasty, S&M , whatever." Where is this being done? What school districts?

Right-wingers are known to exaggerate just about everything. I think that they are trying to brand a general discussion about sexual orientation as some sort of highly detailed pornographic grooming program. Absurd.

BS. Pussy grabbers, dressing-room crashers, guys who hang around with guys who groom and bed teenagers, mall trollers, guys who advise grown men to chase teenage girls, crotch sniffers, guys who talk about "submissive" women and girls whom they can have "religious" S&M relationships with, guys who want it to stay legal for adults to marry kids. republican guys sure are a dirty bunch. They have no shame when it comes to chasing and grooming young girls, but will scream their ignorant heads off if a man victimizes the same way a boy of the same age. They are not decent people.

Mentioning Muslims is a dodge and deflection. This stuff is happening right here in the US, and it's not Muslims doing it. Obama is a Christian, BTW.
There is nothing to Dodge. You haven't presented a shred of evidence to show any connection between Republicans engaging in these bad behaviors you mention. All you're doing is babbling some ludicrous smear talk you heard somewhere.

In contrast, I presented a clear, an obvious source (Koran 65:4) of the notorious practice of pedophilia by Muslims. It most certainly is Muslims who do it, because just like many other immoral things and illegal things that Muslims do, it is part of their insane ideology (masquerading as a religion).

This is one of the prime reasons why some countries do not define Islam as a religion (ex. Italy)

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back