Teen girl denied medication refill under Arizona’s new abortion law

And if you think women are going to forget about this issue because there was a few months gap between over turning Roe and the mid terms you don’t know women very well.

Hell ,my wife is still pissed about shit I did last century

IMHO it worked as it should in KS....What, did you think that nobody with a schlong voted in that one?

the men who support females voted the correct way. i am positive, just like the females who secretly want to wear a burka, that certain males also voted for those burkas.

the men who support females voted the correct way. i am positive, just like the females who secretly want to wear a burka, that certain males also voted for those burkas.
See how full of shit you are?

A red state votes the way you wanted yet you still cast shade upon them.

They will be voting for abortion "guardrails" in KS next.....Folks with schlongs will be voting then too. ;)

Sorry but you’re on the wrong side of this.

Women overwhelmingly support abortion rights… because ya know… it’s THEIR bodies
Half of pro-lifers are women.

You’re on the side of dehumanizing and killing innocent human beings - that will always be the wrong side.

Half of pro-lifers are women.

You’re on the side of dehumanizing and killing innocent human beings - that will always be the wrong side.
And only a third of women are prolifers. (mostly well beyond child bearing years)

That speaks to how little support there is for these crazies

And if you think women are going to forget about this issue because there was a few months gap between over turning Roe and the mid terms you don’t know women very well.

Hell ,my wife is still pissed about shit I did last century
If your wife is a sick fuck pro-abort like you, I’m glad she’s pissed. But again, not all women are trash.

Also, post-Dobbs please remember to put “abortion rights” in quotation marks like the imaginary concept needs to be. When saying it verbally, be sure to gesticulate the quotation marks.

If your wife is a sick fuck pro-abort like you, I’m glad she’s pissed. But again, not all women are trash.

Also, post-Dobbs please remember to put “abortion rights” in quotation marks like the imaginary concept needs to be. When saying it verbally, be sure to gesticulate the quotation marks.
Be honest. You won't be happy until all abortions are banned in all states...right?

Be honest. You won't be happy until all abortions are banned in all states...right?
Why would anyone be happy with merely banning a human rights abuse from one country? It needs to be abolished from the planet.

Why would anyone be happy with merely banning a human rights abuse from one country? It needs to be abolished from the planet.
There ya go folks.

These fuckers will not be happy until we are living in Gilead

I know a President who prevented people from getting monoclonal antibodies.
nope. That's a lie

I know a Governer who got more for his state than was warranted and gave them out based on politics and graft (DiSantis)

She was denied this medical care because she MIGHT use it for abortion. Think you would have been denied Papa?
I was denied, I have to call the doctor and the doctor has to get it cleared with the Pharmacy. It happens every year or two, it has to do with state laws and opioids, the doctor also will drug test me once every year

Forum List

Back