Pro-Abortion Governor & Media Silent About Michigan Abortion Shooting

Enjoyed watching Tudor Dixon on President Trump's rally yesterday. A BALL OF FIRE. It's wonderful seeing strong conservative female governors. Kari Lake is a shoe in and Dixon sounded like a pure winner, and I'm confident that Kristi Noem will be reelected.

Did you read the OP? The lunatic anti abortion freak was told to leave and ruses. She got into an altercation and still wouldn’t leave when a warning shot was fired.

In the course of her waving a clipboard in the guy’s wife’s face he accidentally shot her in the shoulder

Did you read the OP? The lunatic anti abortion freak was told to leave and ruses. She got into an altercation and still wouldn’t leave when a warning shot was fired.

In the course of her waving a clipboard in the guy’s wife’s face he accidentally shot her in the shoulder
You will believe any lie that your TV shoves down your throat.

Enjoyed watching Tudor Dixon on President Trump's rally yesterday. A BALL OF FIRE. It's wonderful seeing strong conservative female governors. Kari Lake is a shoe in and Dixon sounded like a pure winner, and I'm confident that Kristi Noem will be reelected.
I just wonder where all the men are. Michigan's had 2 very liberal women governors, one RINO white man. I like Dixon A LOT but where are the men with balls? Not in Michigan apparently

Democrat don't believe in the Second Amendment, so maybe DEMOCRAT VOTERS shouldn't have them

A) i am not a (D).

B) but since you want to think that anyways, i have several firearms in my home - - - & many (D)s shirley do own guns. if you think the 'right' are the only ones who do - you will be in for a big surprise if the shit ever hits the fan.

You will believe any lie that your TV shoves down your throat.

^^^

ralphy.jpg

I just wonder where all the men are. Michigan's had 2 very liberal women governors, one RINO white man. I like Dixon A LOT but where are the men with balls? Not in Michigan apparently

This just confirms my suspicions about Tudor Dixon. This is bullshit.

It is a laugh, and complete national disgrace. Not only did they deny James Craig a place on the ballot, and use abortion as a way to get folks to the polls and to distract folks from the very real anti-democratic ruling policies of Whitmer. . . just look at this shit.

Absolutely a joke. It's complete idocracy.

Yes, this is a REAL commercial, running on TEE VEE.

v7mq6ud.gif

Most folks in Michigan are not that extreme on abortion as Dixon is, this was a plot from the very beginning to get Whitmer re-elected. Had James been the nominee, he would have whipped Whitmer into the dirt.

This just confirms my suspicions about Tudor Dixon. This is bullshit.

It is a laugh, and complete national disgrace. Not only did they deny James Craig a place on the ballot, and use abortion as a way to get folks to the polls and to distract folks from the very real anti-democratic ruling policies of Whitmer. . . just look at this shit.

Absolutely a joke. It's complete idocracy.

Yes, this is a REAL commercial, running on TEE VEE.

v7mq6ud.gif

Most folks in Michigan are not that extreme on abortion as Dixon is, this was a plot from the very beginning to get Whitmer re-elected. Had James been the nominee, he would have whipped Whitmer into thews. dirt.

James Craig's campaign was a joke. He never campaigned or did interviews. Feel free to write his name in. Whitless appreciates your help

James Craig's campaign was a joke. He never campaigned or did interviews. Feel free to write his name in. Whitless appreciates your help
You generally don't see folks campaign in the pre-primary season.

OTH? Craig told a NATIONAL audience he was running, several times, when Dixon never had. The deep state, knowing he would beat Whitmer, sabotaged him, and replaced him with Dixon. The deep state has a bio-security agenda, and they don't want a strong pro-second amendment governor that believes in freedom.

So? You are full of shit on that one. You clearly don't know either Michigan, or politics.

OR? You are a shill for the Deep State.

Forum List

Back