Teen girl denied medication refill under Arizona’s new abortion law

The horrific consequences of politicians making reproductive health care decisions

There are often horrific unforeseen consequences in EVERY law passed by politicians, healthcare or otherwise, this is just one more stupid thing discovered as a bug in the law (actually passed in 1864) that will have to be fixed now that a new glitch in its application has been found.

The horrific consequences of politicians making reproductive health care decisions can already be seen in southern Arizona. The stakes in the midterms could not be higher

Can't she get the refill with parental consent?

Oh, yeah. You want to bypass parental rights.

Got it.

it was approved AFTER BEING DENIED.
which it should NOT HAVE BEEN DENIED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Every 4 months my son's life saving medicine is denied and my doctor needs to do a reauthorization on the medication.

Am I supposed to care that she was denied but got her medication anyway as happens with every single major permanent medication?

Last edited:
More teenagers died from the effects of covid vaccine than a single girl with a rare disease but lefties need cases like this to make a political point.

See how full of shit you are?

<GASP!>

A red state votes the way you wanted yet you still cast shade upon them.

A) it wasn't the 'state' ... the 'state' made it an issue needing to be voted on to stay intact, rather than leaving it in place & then upright critical thinking bipeds codified it.

B) i enjoy the fact that upright critical thinking bipeds came out en masse to stand against fascism. lol!

They will be voting for abortion "guardrails" in KS next.....Folks with schlongs will be voting then too. ;)

lol ... roevember is coming. :p

Last edited:
No, a few of my friends took it and were over covid in three days. The real danger is the mRNA injection.

1664968966650.jpeg

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973)​

Justia Opinion Summary and Annotations
Annotation
Primary Holding
A person may choose to have an abortion until a fetus becomes viable, based on the right to privacy contained in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Viability means the ability to live outside the womb, which usually happens between 24 and 28 weeks after conception.
Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973)

That wrongly decided case has nothing to do with the situation outlined in the OP. Even if it did, an ectopic pregnancy, which again is not applicable here, is a danger to the health and life of the mother. Like I said, the pharmacist probably had an agenda.

Lol “forced birth” - damn, you are dumb.

His or her parents should pay for goods and services for him or her, thanks.

^^^

Hypocrisy

Description​

Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one's own expressed moral rules and principles.

you're pro 'life' ?

:auiqs.jpg:

Lots of people were denied Ivermectin as a theraputic for COVID.

I blame Biden and Pharma.

How many did they kill?

Absolutely none. Ivermectin isn't effective in the treatment of covid.

Forum List

Back