Ted Nugent on Gun Control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Logic and Guns

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?
Ted Nugent muses about civil war: 'One side' can shoot, the other 'is confused about which bathroom to use'

Last edited by a moderator:
Logic and Guns

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?
How come buttstains libs blame the gun for a shooting but blame the cop when they shoot a black guy?

Uncle Ted is a fuckwad, and disgrace to hunters.

THE END.

THE END.
Which of the listed points are wrong, solely because he's a 'fuckwad'?

Nuge couldnt kill a rat unless he was behind an 8 foot game fence, sitting on a ladder blind with 50 lbs of corn on the ground surrounding him -

that equals FUCKWAD.

and has NOTHING to do with my question

thats why I called him a fuckwad -

THE END.
Which of the listed points are wrong, solely because he's a 'fuckwad'?

Nuge couldnt kill a rat unless he was behind an 8 foot game fence, sitting on a ladder blind with 50 lbs of corn on the ground surrounding him -

that equals FUCKWAD.

and has NOTHING to do with my question

thats why I called him a fuckwad -

and still deflecting from the question posed.

"Which of the listed points are wrong, solely because he's a 'fuckwad'? "

Ted Nugent...the asshole that purposely shit his pants to get out of the draft...right?

THAT guy?

Logic and Guns

Ted Nugent muses about civil war: 'One side' can shoot, the other 'is confused about which bathroom to use'

This thread is closed. It's a copy and paste. Per the forum rules, when you are creating a new thread you need to add your own commentary to your opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back