Ted Nugent Explains Why Alec Baldwin Was Negligent

How can anti-gun liberals even make movies featuring guns? I'm not anti-gun but guns freak me out. My adult son collects guns. One day he was showing me a hand gun and how it works, how to take it apart and other safety stuff. He had me hold the gun and tried to get me to fire it, it had no bullets in it and he did whatever showing me it had no bullets. Even knowing it had no bullets I couldn't fully pull the trigger thing because I knew it was going to make a popping sound.
How can anti-gun liberals make movies where they have to handle and fire guns? I honestly thought they used fake guns. Are some of the guns used in movies fake? Where do they get the guns used in movies, and what do they do with the gun after production? How would the gun laws liberals what to enact effect Hollywood's ability use guns in movies?

How can anti-gun liberals even make movies featuring guns? I'm not anti-gun but guns freak me out. My adult son collects guns. One day he was showing me a hand gun and how it works, how to take it apart and other safety stuff. He had me hold the gun and tried to get me to fire it, it had no bullets in it and he did whatever showing me it had no bullets. Even knowing it had no bullets I couldn't fully pull the trigger thing because I knew it was going to make a popping sound.
How can anti-gun liberals make movies where they have to handle and fire guns? I honestly thought they used fake guns. Are some of the guns used in movies fake? Where do they get the guns used in movies, and what do they do with the gun after production? How would the gun laws liberals what to enact effect Hollywood's ability use guns in movies?
You need to respect guns....but you shouldn't fear them.
I've been held up a couple of times.....and the only thing you have to worry about it the state of mind of the person holding the gun.

Forum List

Back