Ted Cruz: People Who Leaked Incriminating Cancún Text Messages Are “Assholes”

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"After it became clear that Ted Cruz was not going to be able to fly to Cancún unnoticed in the middle of Texas’s state of emergency, the Republican lawmaker put out a statement that he apparently believed would quell much of the criticism he was on the receiving end of: The trip was his 10- and 12-year-old daughters’ idea -- of course, the “My kids made me do it!” line was a lie, which Cruz was caught in just hours later, after someone in Heidi Cruz’s group chat leaked incriminating messages. [Cruz] identified the real pricks in this whole story and it’s apparently the people who shared his wife‘s text messages with reporters, thereby blowing up his spot."

Basically, Cruz claimed the people who leaked the group texts are assholes and only did it because they don't want to see him happy.....I guess it never dawned on Teddy that he is a bigger asshole and maybe, just maybe he is one of the most "bipartisan'ly" unliked assholes in Congress for a reason of his own making.....when Lindsey Graham can joke about killing Cruz on the Senate floor and knowing no one would convict you; you are a grade A asshole.....obviously only a Republican could tell that joke; not Neera Tanden.

“Incriminating”?

Jesus you people are pathetic.
Yea, incriminating...

He tried to blame it on his kids...when in reality, we know different....

Must be a real weak cuck to blame something on your kids......

That is about as bad as kissing the ass of the guy who attacked your wife....something else Ted is famous for.....

z_gop.0066 (7).jpg

“Incriminating”?

Jesus you people are pathetic.
Yea, incriminating...

He tried to blame it on his kids...when in reality, we know different....

Must be a real weak cuck to blame something on your kids......

That is about as bad as kissing the ass of the guy who attacked your wife....something else Ted is famous for.....

View attachment 461229
Yea, he wanted to take a vacation with his kids.

How evil and unforgivable.

"After it became clear that Ted Cruz was not going to be able to fly to Cancún unnoticed in the middle of Texas’s state of emergency, the Republican lawmaker put out a statement that he apparently believed would quell much of the criticism he was on the receiving end of: The trip was his 10- and 12-year-old daughters’ idea -- of course, the “My kids made me do it!” line was a lie, which Cruz was caught in just hours later, after someone in Heidi Cruz’s group chat leaked incriminating messages. [Cruz] identified the real pricks in this whole story and it’s apparently the people who shared his wife‘s text messages with reporters, thereby blowing up his spot."

Basically, Cruz claimed the people who leaked the group texts are assholes and only did it because they don't want to see him happy.....I guess it never dawned on Teddy that he is a bigger asshole and maybe, just maybe he is one of the most "bipartisan'ly" unliked assholes in Congress for a reason of his own making.....when Lindsey Graham can joke about killing Cruz on the Senate floor and knowing no one would convict you; you are a grade A asshole.....obviously only a Republican could tell that joke; not Neera Tanden.

It isn't a "crime" to go to Cancun so it can't be "incriminating", especially for an hombre like Cruz. I'm surprised that he didn't use the appropriate Spanish vernacular to refer to the folks.

He seems to be more upset at this than Trump saying his wife was ugly.

Wow I mean what else is there to discuss?

Wow I mean what else is there to discuss?
The weather?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

It sounds like he is unravelling. My advice would be sit tight, keep your head down and ride the storm.
This constant whining just encourages those who do not have his best interests at heart.

Speaking of Neera Tanden - Did you see John Cornyn actually say that she is unqualified because she sent mean tweets about those on both sides of the aisle who disagreed with her and spread conspiracy theories? How precious is that for one who fluffed Donald Trump for four long years?

Ted joke: There are only two kinds of people in this world. People who don't like Ted Cruz ... And Ted Cruz! :D

Hacking peoples phones is a federal felony.

But no doubt a Reich member did it, so they are above the law. Perhaps it was the KGB? Obama ordered them to hack Trump's phone, why not Cruz too?

He is a senator. I'm not real happy with Ted, ,but he is a legislator. Why would he NOT go on vacation during this? Was there anything he was supposed to be doing relevant to the power outage?

Hacking peoples phones is a federal felony.

But no doubt a Reich member did it, so they are above the law. Perhaps it was the KGB? Obama ordered them to hack Trump's phone, why not Cruz too?

There was no need to hack anything. The people that received the text showed it to the reporters. Cruz is dumb enough to think those people liked him enough to keep his secret. I guess he doesn't realize just how much he is disliked.

Forum List

Back