Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

Cruz calls for police to 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'

Cruz is saying what Trump has always said. He wants to stop Muslim migration and says we need to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods.

As one would predict....liberals are losing their fucking minds in anger at this statement. How dare we identify where this threat is coming from.

Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????
It is pretty clear that you are white. As a member of a minority which has actually been put into internment camps in the US, I'd have to say that it is really easy to see why there is a big problem with this.

As a hint, Cruz isn't talking about patrolling areas with crime (or he'd just be talking about increasing law enforcement presence in lower socio-economic neighborhoods). He's just blatantly persecuting a particular religion without even attempting to do so in an realistic, efficient fashion (thereby actually ENCOURAGING this minority population to work against us). Hint: Increasing our intelligence networks and resources are a far more effective solution to fighting terrorism than putting bodies on the street that aren't going to do much other than stir up conflict. If you are going to propose a "solution" at least provide a sensible one.

Damn Democrats threw your ancestors into camps. :mad:
MFW this guy is so head deep into partisan politics that he actually thinks parties matter more than issues.

Cruz is saying what Trump has always said. He wants to stop Muslim migration and says we need to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods.

As one would predict....liberals are losing their fucking minds in anger at this statement. How dare we identify where this threat is coming from.

Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????
It is pretty clear that you are white. As a member of a minority which has actually been put into internment camps in the US, I'd have to say that it is really easy to see why there is a big problem with this.

As a hint, Cruz isn't talking about patrolling areas with crime (or he'd just be talking about increasing law enforcement presence in lower socio-economic neighborhoods). He's just blatantly persecuting a particular religion without even attempting to do so in an realistic, efficient fashion (thereby actually ENCOURAGING this minority population to work against us). Hint: Increasing our intelligence networks and resources are a far more effective solution to fighting terrorism than putting bodies on the street that aren't going to do much other than stir up conflict. If you are going to propose a "solution" at least provide a sensible one.

MFW this guy is so head deep into partisan politics that he actually thinks parties matter more than issues.
Common sense matters, liberals lack that

Is Jewish a race?
Can you be identified as Jewish by DNA testing?
Yes, there are genetic markers for the two different groups of Jewish ancestry, European and Mediteranean.
Hmm... no I'm pretty sure Christian countries are winning the body count game over the last 15 - 20 years.

They go in, completely fuck with a middle eastern country, arm a whole lot of terrible people who then go on a killing spree, and then later swoop in to kill everybody.

Really? Christians are killing people in the name of Christianity? :wtf:
Well they sure are killing a lot of people! What about the terrorists like Al-Baghdadi they trained and financed... can we count his kills for them too?

Al-Baghdadi is a Christian?:uhh:
He was funded, trained and armed by Christians. What do you think? Is it unfair of me to allocate his kills to Christian nations?

He was? So he's fighting in the name of Christianity?:eek-52:...that's breaking news

He was trained, armed, and funded by Christian nations. He is part of the cycle you've been denying doesn't exist. In 10 years, when we've bombed and proxy-warred Syria into a pile of rubble, don't be surprised when a member of one of the groups we supported starts his own reign of terror.

Imagine the fuhrer, I mean furor if Redneck trailer parks were patrolled.

And they bomb clinics and go into churches and kill doctors and innocents.

Yes, there are genetic markers for the two different groups of Jewish ancestry, European and Mediteranean.
Really? Christians are killing people in the name of Christianity? :wtf:
Well they sure are killing a lot of people! What about the terrorists like Al-Baghdadi they trained and financed... can we count his kills for them too?

He was funded, trained and armed by Christians. What do you think? Is it unfair of me to allocate his kills to Christian nations?

He was? So he's fighting in the name of Christianity?:eek-52:...that's breaking news

He was trained, armed, and funded by Christian nations. He is part of the cycle you've been denying doesn't exist. In 10 years, when we've bombed and proxy-warred Syria into a pile of rubble, don't be surprised when a member of one of the groups we supported starts his own reign of terror.

Old fool, you're really reaching. that muslim scum is a terrorist, fighting in the name of islam, to recreate the islamic caliphate...Just move on man, you're embarrassing yourself

Imagine the fuhrer, I mean furor if Redneck trailer parks were patrolled.

And they bomb clinics and go into churches and kill doctors and innocents.
They already patrol them, dumbass.

Puhleeze, you cant really be this ignorant, can you?

Ever watch 'Bad Boyz' and the cops pick up all those drunk rednecks wearing wife beater T's?

Old fool, you're really reaching. that muslim scum is a terrorist, fighting in the name of islam, to recreate the islamic caliphate...Just move on man, you're embarrassing yourself

Keep telling yourself that. You old warmongers are dying off anyways. With luck the next generations will reverse the failed middle east strategies you losers have been quagmired in for 60+ years.

Keep telling yourself that. You old warmongers are dying off anyways. With luck the next generations will reverse the failed middle east strategies you losers have been quagmired in for 60+ years.

We'll carpet bomb the islamofascist soon enough:cool:

Some liberals do. I agree. However, I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never been in the military or actually had to consider the security of an area or group of people. Because, again, his tactics lack the common sense you just referred to. I suppose, in your mind, this must make Cruz a liberal. He literally proposed something that has no basis in providing additional security and, actually, is arguably detrimental to security.

Again, it may not sound as sexy as posting a man on every corner, but increasing our intelligence network's resources and capabilities is going to be one of the strongest counters to fight terrorism.

The Jewish version of God would be very pleased with that.

Some liberals do. I agree. However, I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never been in the military or actually had to consider the security of an area or group of people. Because, again, his tactics lack the common sense you just referred to. I suppose, in your mind, this must make Cruz a liberal. He literally proposed something that has no basis in providing additional security and, actually, is arguably detrimental to security.

Again, it may not sound as sexy as posting a man on every corner, but increasing our intelligence network's resources and capabilities is going to be one of the strongest counters to fight terrorism.

intelligence is a good thing. We should have people in those neighborhoods there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

intelligence is a good thing. We should have people in those neighborhoods there's absolutely nothing wrong with that
Except that it is a blatant waste of resources. Given unlimited resources, sure, we should have a cop planted on every 10 feet of road. Unfortunately, that isn't the way the world works. We have limited resources and have to utilize those resources in the best, most efficient manner possible.

Again, what Cruz states lacks basic common sense and a basic understanding of how to best provide security. Increasing the intelligence network is a preventative measure, because, by far, the best way to stop terrorism is to do it before some guy straps on that vest and goes for a little ride. When you put boots on the deck you aren't doing anything to prevent terrorism, in some ways you actually encourage it. The only real thing you do is decrease response time in the happenstance of an event...which does pretty much nothing when the people are already dead.

I am for increasing the security of America in the face of the growing network of terror. In fact, I just finished watching a Senate hearing discussing our level of military readiness (which isn't good by the way) going into FY 2017. As a vet these things concern me greatly. However, that doesn't mean that having some politician, who is an apparent idiot, make some radical call makes sense...in this case, it is probably the furthest from sense.

Edit: As an aside, I've seen mention of re-implementing the use of "torture" methods for our interrogation. I was never a part of the intel community (so am not versed in how to best get information out of the detainee), but I'm generally a fan, when national security is at risk, of de-cuffing them and letting them use whatever methods they deem most efficient to get the information they need.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Except that it is a blatant waste of resources. Given unlimited resources, sure, we should have a cop planted on every 10 feet of road. Unfortunately, that isn't the way the world works. We have limited resources and have to utilize those resources in the best, most efficient manner possible.

Again, what Cruz states lacks basic common sense and a basic understanding of how to best provide security. Increasing the intelligence network is a preventative measure, because, by far, the best way to stop terrorism is to do it before some guy straps on that vest and goes for a little ride. When you put boots on the deck you aren't doing anything to prevent terrorism, in some ways you actually encourage it. The only real thing you do is decrease response time in the happenstance of an event...which does pretty much nothing when the people are already dead.

I am for increasing the security of America in the face of the growing network of terror. In fact, I just finished watching a Senate hearing discussing our level of military readiness (which isn't good by the way) going into FY 2017. As a vet these things concern me greatly. However, that doesn't mean that having some politician, who is an apparent idiot, make some radical call makes sense...in this case, it is probably the furthest from sense.
Political correctness gets people killed

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
There's nothing wrong with saying it's about damn time good men decide to try something else.

Political correctness gets people killed
What did anything I had to say do with political correctness? Let me tell you, it doesn't matter how many guns you have or how many people you have, if you don't know what to aim at or where to go none of it matters.

Again, PREVENTING terrorism is the best way to fight it, you don't have a great chance of stopping it by reacting to it. Ted Cruz proposes a reactionary stance, which has proven time and time again to be the incorrect posture to take when combating terrorism. You need to be aggressive and stop it BEFORE it happens. The key to that relies in getting good intel on what is going on, who is doing it, and where to go.

"Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????"
Funny.
What Sphinx of aluminum and concrete tore up your skull and ate your brains ? the crime area I want to see patrolled is Wall Street where a gang pulled a trillion dollar scam on America
. Are you with us in demanding Hillary releases her speeches to Wall Street firms.

Cruz is a pathetic loser

he never could win the general

too much of an establishment guy

True. Funny how all of a sudden he is trying to mimic what Trump has been saying for months.

Ted Cruz wants to halt Muslim intruders AFTER a huge attack
Trump wanted to halt Muslim intruders BEFORE THE attack.

That's leadership. Making the hard choices BEFORE it's necessary due to a horrible incident rather than making it afterwards when it's just a reaction.

well the big difference is

Trump has the courage

Cruz does not

Cruz is a pathetic loser

he never could win the general

too much of an establishment guy

True. Funny how all of a sudden he is trying to mimic what Trump has been saying for months.

Ted Cruz wants to halt Muslim intruders AFTER a huge attack
Trump wanted to halt Muslim intruders BEFORE THE attack.

That's leadership. Making the hard choices BEFORE it's necessary due to a horrible incident rather than making it afterwards when it's just a reaction.
the establishment can make "good deals" with Trump. Cruz calls them out:cool:

wonder which one has more super pacs with the establishment crowd

Forum List

Back