Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

What great strides for the betterment of humanity have come out of islam in the past 1000 years:dunno:
Ah you lost the argument so you're changing tactics. There have been many Muslim inventors over the last thousand years. But I'm going to switch tactics too. Over the last 100 years, how many 10's of millions more people have been killed by majority Christian nations versus majority Muslim nations?
in the name of religion? not that many:slap:
The holocaust against Jews wasn't committed because of religion? Wow you learn something new everyday.

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jew were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

The logic of racial antisemitism was extended in Nazi Germany, where racial antisemitic laws were enshrined into law, which looked at the "blood" or ethnicity of a person, and not their current religious affiliations, and their fate would be determined purely on that basis. When added to its views on the Jewish racial traits which the Nazi pseudoscience devised, led to the Holocaust as a way of eradicating conjured up "Jewish traits" from the world

Racial antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay. Christian countries have still killed countless more people than Muslim countries. It's weird that Christians kill because of ethnicity's instead of religion like Muslims. Though, I suppose Shi'ite and Sunni could be considered ethnicity's. It would make sense though. Because Christianity and Islam have such a similar history of violence and share most of the same beliefs.
"History" isn't current events...Try to keep up old fool:eusa_wall:

Ah you lost the argument so you're changing tactics. There have been many Muslim inventors over the last thousand years. But I'm going to switch tactics too. Over the last 100 years, how many 10's of millions more people have been killed by majority Christian nations versus majority Muslim nations?
The holocaust against Jews wasn't committed because of religion? Wow you learn something new everyday.

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jew were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

The logic of racial antisemitism was extended in Nazi Germany, where racial antisemitic laws were enshrined into law, which looked at the "blood" or ethnicity of a person, and not their current religious affiliations, and their fate would be determined purely on that basis. When added to its views on the Jewish racial traits which the Nazi pseudoscience devised, led to the Holocaust as a way of eradicating conjured up "Jewish traits" from the world

Okay. Christian countries have still killed countless more people than Muslim countries. It's weird that Christians kill because of ethnicity's instead of religion like Muslims. Though, I suppose Shi'ite and Sunni could be considered ethnicity's. It would make sense though. Because Christianity and Islam have such a similar history of violence and share most of the same beliefs.
By current events do you mean the last 4 or so years? Because even then we'd have to do the math to be sure.

Many Christian countries WERE imperial powers. There are probably more failed majority Christian countries in the world than Muslim countries.

What great strides for the betterment of humanity have come out of islam in the past 1000 years:dunno:

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jews were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

Is Jewish a race?
Can you be identified as Jewish by DNA testing?

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jews were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

Is Jewish a race?
Hitler thought so.

By current events do you mean the last 4 or so years? Because even then we'd have to do the math to be sure.

You're talking ancient history, while today women and babies are being slaughtered by islamonazi thugs, in the name of islam... wake up old fool:slap:

Is Jewish a race?
Hitler thought so.
Oh, well then...if such an esteemed geneticist as Adolph Hitler thought so then I have to think so as well I suppose.

You're talking ancient history, while today women and babies are being slaughtered by islamonazi thugs, in the name of islam... wake up old fool:slap:
Hmm... no I'm pretty sure Christian countries are winning the body count game over the last 15 - 20 years.

They go in, completely fuck with a middle eastern country, arm a whole lot of terrible people who then go on a killing spree, and then later swoop in to kill everybody.

Is Jewish a race?
Yes, there are genetic markers for the two different groups of Jewish ancestry, European and Mediteranean.

Is Jewish a race?
Yes, there are genetic markers for the two different groups of Jewish ancestry, European and Mediteranean.
It's controversial of course but it looks like that's true.

Is Jewish a race?
Hitler thought so.
Oh, well then...if such an esteemed geneticist as Adolph Hitler thought so then I have to think so as well I suppose.
Ummm....I think the point went over your pointed, little, head. the reality of Hitler's Germany is what it was, not what you think it should be...Some of you people must be little kids, acting like adults on this board ..it has to be that :eusa_wall:

Hmm... no I'm pretty sure Christian countries are winning the body count game over the last 15 - 20 years.

They go in, completely fuck with a middle eastern country, arm a whole lot of terrible people who then go on a killing spree, and then later swoop in to kill everybody.

Really? Christians are killing people in the name of Christianity? :wtf:

Is Jewish a race?
Hitler thought so.
Ummm....I think the point went over your pointed, little, head. the reality of Hitler's Germany is what it was, not what you think it should be...Some of you people must be little kids, acting like adults on this board ..it has to be that :eusa_wall:
You cited Hitler as a genetic authority and I'm missing the point?
Hmmm....

Is Jewish a race?
Hitler thought so.
You cited Hitler as a genetic authority and I'm missing the point?
Hmmm....

I said Hitler was a nutjob and you think he should have thought rationally while slaughtering 6 million Jews :eusa_wall:"

Last edited:

Is Jewish a race?

Well they sure are killing a lot of people! What about the terrorists like Al-Baghdadi they trained and financed... can we count his kills for them too?

Cruz calls for police to 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'

Cruz is saying what Trump has always said. He wants to stop Muslim migration and says we need to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods.

As one would predict....liberals are losing their fucking minds in anger at this statement. How dare we identify where this threat is coming from.

Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????
It is pretty clear that you are white. As a member of a minority which has actually been put into internment camps in the US, I'd have to say that it is really easy to see why there is a big problem with this.

As a hint, Cruz isn't talking about patrolling areas with crime (or he'd just be talking about increasing law enforcement presence in lower socio-economic neighborhoods). He's just blatantly persecuting a particular religion without even attempting to do so in an realistic, efficient fashion (thereby actually ENCOURAGING this minority population to work against us). Hint: Increasing our intelligence networks and resources are a far more effective solution to fighting terrorism than putting bodies on the street that aren't going to do much other than stir up conflict. If you are going to propose a "solution" at least provide a sensible one.

Is Jewish a race?

Well they sure are killing a lot of people! What about the terrorists like Al-Baghdadi they trained and financed... can we count his kills for them too?

Al-Baghdadi is a Christian?:uhh:

Is Jewish a race?

He was funded, trained and armed by Christians. What do you think? Is it unfair of me to allocate his kills to Christian nations?

Cruz calls for police to 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'

Cruz is saying what Trump has always said. He wants to stop Muslim migration and says we need to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods.

As one would predict....liberals are losing their fucking minds in anger at this statement. How dare we identify where this threat is coming from.

Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????
It is pretty clear that you are white. As a member of a minority which has actually been put into internment camps in the US, I'd have to say that it is really easy to see why there is a big problem with this.

As a hint, Cruz isn't talking about patrolling areas with crime (or he'd just be talking about increasing law enforcement presence in lower socio-economic neighborhoods). He's just blatantly persecuting a particular religion without even attempting to do so in an realistic, efficient fashion (thereby actually ENCOURAGING this minority population to work against us). Hint: Increasing our intelligence networks and resources are a far more effective solution to fighting terrorism than putting bodies on the street that aren't going to do much other than stir up conflict. If you are going to propose a "solution" at least provide a sensible one.

Damn Democrats threw your ancestors into camps. :mad:

Is Jewish a race?

He was funded, trained and armed by Christians. What do you think? Is it unfair of me to allocate his kills to Christian nations?

He was? So he's fighting in the name of Christianity?:eek-52:...that's breaking news

Forum List

Back