Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

oh well, Isn't Multicultural grand. the only difference is: the don't want to assimilate to our country and want to be AMERCIANS in this day age. so here you are

oh well, Isn't Multicultural grand. the only difference is: the don't want to assimilate to our country and want to be AMERCIANS in this day age. so here you are
I have serious concerns over any assimilation with a group including you and you "Right wing pals"...in fact if white Christians are in heaven I sure as hell do not want to spend no eternity with no stuffy ass white Christians

the trolls stinks up this place and turns it into romper room for their own BENIFIT. that's some sad pathetic people

Senator Joe McCarthy is where he needs to be under ground and decomposed
If Hillary Clinton gives such boring, screeching campaign speeches that can't draw crowds near the size of Bernie's, how does she command 6-figures for a speech to Wall Street bankers? We really need to see those speeches. Even Bernie demands it. You want to jail the bankers, why not start with a criminal Like Hillary? Imagine the favors she's promised to them and likely hidden on her private and illegal server?

Common sense matters, liberals lack that

Some liberals do. I agree. However, I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never been in the military or actually had to consider the security of an area or group of people. Because, again, his tactics lack the common sense you just referred to. I suppose, in your mind, this must make Cruz a liberal. He literally proposed something that has no basis in providing additional security and, actually, is arguably detrimental to security.

Again, it may not sound as sexy as posting a man on every corner, but increasing our intelligence network's resources and capabilities is going to be one of the strongest counters to fight terrorism.

intelligence is a good thing. We should have people in those neighborhoods there's absolutely nothing wrong with that
Except that it is a blatant waste of resources. Given unlimited resources, sure, we should have a cop planted on every 10 feet of road. Unfortunately, that isn't the way the world works. We have limited resources and have to utilize those resources in the best, most efficient manner possible.

Again, what Cruz states lacks basic common sense and a basic understanding of how to best provide security. Increasing the intelligence network is a preventative measure, because, by far, the best way to stop terrorism is to do it before some guy straps on that vest and goes for a little ride. When you put boots on the deck you aren't doing anything to prevent terrorism, in some ways you actually encourage it. The only real thing you do is decrease response time in the happenstance of an event...which does pretty much nothing when the people are already dead.

I am for increasing the security of America in the face of the growing network of terror. In fact, I just finished watching a Senate hearing discussing our level of military readiness (which isn't good by the way) going into FY 2017. As a vet these things concern me greatly. However, that doesn't mean that having some politician, who is an apparent idiot, make some radical call makes sense...in this case, it is probably the furthest from sense.
Political correctness gets people killed
What did anything I had to say do with political correctness? Let me tell you, it doesn't matter how many guns you have or how many people you have, if you don't know what to aim at or where to go none of it matters.

Again, PREVENTING terrorism is the best way to fight it, you don't have a great chance of stopping it by reacting to it. Ted Cruz proposes a reactionary stance, which has proven time and time again to be the incorrect posture to take when combating terrorism. You need to be aggressive and stop it BEFORE it happens. The key to that relies in getting good intel on what is going on, who is doing it, and where to go.

"Getting good intel" means people on the ground in these neighborhoods. you're arguing against it ..Wake up man, quit focusing on bashing Ted Cruz and try to use some common sense

In countries where Muslims are marginalized, there are many more who are attracted to ISIS.
In the US far fewer are tempted to do so.

What you will need to do is firstly ensure that all muslims register with the government.
They should then be forced to wear clothing that is easily identifiable to law enforcement. Maybe a badge of some kind.

Then you will need to draw big crosses on their houses so that they are easily identified.
You can then crack on with searching their homes for anything suspicious I.E. EVERYTHING

I would suggest having citizenship lessons where they learn about American values of tolerance and acceptance,innocent till proven guilty and so on.

But they are probably way past that so I would start building the camps asap.

Problem solved.

What you will need to do is firstly ensure that all muslims register with the government.
They should then be forced to wear clothing that is easily identifiable to law enforcement. Maybe a badge of some kind.

Then you will need to draw big crosses on their houses so that they are easily identified.
You can then crack on with searching their homes for anything suspicious I.E. EVERYTHING

I would suggest having citizenship lessons where they learn about American values of tolerance and acceptance,innocent till proven guilty and so on.

But they are probably way past that so I would start building the camps asap.

Problem solved.
Amazing, the Far Right hasn't changed much since WW2.

Forum List

Back