Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

Well they are full of shit. They just don't exist for the PC crowd who don't want to admit that these no go zones are very real.

Severed head just found in Amsterdam's Moroccan dominated no go zone. Journalists just got the shit kicked out of them in Sweden's Little Mogadishu.

In France, cripes they have so many it's appalling. I'll give you a government website link. In case you aren't bilingual these zones that are listed are called ZUS. Zones Urbaines Sensibles.

Translation: Sensitive Urban Zones aka no go zones.

Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)

Britain. Oh pathetic what the Brits have allowed but then Qatar and Saudi Arabia own more of London than the Queen.

It's really quite unreal.

No Go Zones exist and always have. Some exist in America's ghettos with certain cultures. The bloods and crips in LA have streets that of you go down and aren't a gang member you probably will get shot.
So, you're talking about high crime areas.

"Yes. High crime areas but particularly ones with very territorial gangs, like the Bloods or ISIS. They are "no go zones".

The term "no go zone" only exists because this is something the liberals of Europe aren't used to. They don't grasp the idea that a population of people would kill you just for being on their "turf".

So....that's all. They have always existed."

So, treat them as high crime zones then.
Why are you singling out the Muslim neighbourhoods?
Why should they be treated differently?

It's Europe. It's a radical Muslim issue. And the Europeans are the ones that call them "no go zones".
So, you're disagreeing with Bucs.
There are no 'no-go zones' in the US.

Not for the police that I know of. But for personal safety there are a number of them. 9th ward in NOLA last time I was down there. Nashville has an area that most avoid but we went to for Octoberfest.

We had no idea that Germantown was completely black. :)

It was one of the most fun times ever. We'd never seen a black oom pah band in our lives and it was freaking awesome. Lederhosen with soul baby. If I remember correctly they were out of Georgia. I kept thinking how did these guys get it past their parents to take tuba and accordion lessons.

:lol:

"No mom, I don't want to be a rapper. I want to play in a Barvarian party band". Those conversations must have been realllllllllllllllllllly interesting.

The Muslim issue needs to be addressed head on.
Of one hundred mosques in the United States studied, 75 (3 out of 4) preach hardline hatred and promote Sharia.
These mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia and other Arab states, via the money they receive from our gas consumption.
Since it's conception by Muhammad, in which he clearly advocated that ALL non-believers should be converted to Islam, subjugated (made second-class, enslaved) or, killed, its goal has never changed. In ancient times, its violence was spread by the sword and armies; now, suicide bombers, AK-47's, RPG's, IED's, knives, infiltrations and the conversion of naïve and disaffected peoples.
When an area is conquered, a mosque is to be built in the place where it was conquered (hence the original request to have a mosque built at the site of the World Trade Center).
The current goal of Islamists is to, over time, wear down non-Islamic nations via on-going guerilla tactics, infiltration and conversions across the globe.
Another tactic is to insert themselves into non-Islamic nations, create havens for themselves, advocate for the implementation of Sharia and a combination of immigration and larger than average birth numbers, gradually change the face of the host nation, while at the same time carry on violent guerilla tactics.
The main problem non-Islamic nations face against such a foe, is the population's ignorance of both Islam's history, goals, ignoring that it is not just religious, but also, political and it's fundamental laws are extremely violent, polygamist, as well as pedophilic.
It's very nature is completely at odds with non-Islamic nations and with its founder insisting that there would be no "prophets' after him, he assured that no one claiming to be a new prophet and preaching peace, compassion and understanding, would be accepted.
The only way such a religion should be allowed to remain in a non-Islamic nation, is as an "extreme" minority, or not at all.
Allowing such an enemy of compassion, freedom and enlightenment, is simply self-destructive in the long term.
Personally, I'm with Trump on ending the influx of Muslims and would go further by pushing out, all who attend the majority mosques that preach the hate.
As for the idea that we should "show them" the kindness and compassion that western society can demonstrate, one just has to look at what Lebanon used to look like when it was a Christian nation that took pity on Muslims leaving Israel, only to become embroiled in a war of survival for the Christians of that nation. As the old saying goes..."If one does not learn from history, one is doomed to repeat it."

Last edited:
Cruz is a pathetic loser

he never could win the general

too much of an establishment guy

True. Funny how all of a sudden he is trying to mimic what Trump has been saying for months.

Ted Cruz wants to halt Muslim intruders AFTER a huge attack
Trump wanted to halt Muslim intruders BEFORE THE attack.

That's leadership. Making the hard choices BEFORE it's necessary due to a horrible incident rather than making it afterwards when it's just a reaction.
the establishment can make "good deals" with Trump. Cruz calls them out:cool:

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .
Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.
Most all muslim countries are screwed up for reason

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .
Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.
Yes the world loves to flood them with arms and overthrow their governments.

muslim society is a failed society. Very little good comes out of a religion that, unlike most others, have not went to a reformation and are stuck in Barbarity.

muslim society is a failed society
Which Muslim country where the world hasn't overthrown a government in the last 30 years, or are currently propping up a dictator or theocracy, is a failed society?

Which Muslim country where the world hasn't overthrown a government in the last 30 years, or are currently propping up a dictator or theocracy, is a failed society?
Old fool says it's not the islamonazi's fault, it's our fault:cuckoo: Why do you make excuses for islamofascist? Do you know that most Christian countries were once dominated by imperial powers? There is no civil society under islam, only tyrannical regimes.

Old fool says it's not the islamonazi's fault, it's our fault:cuckoo: Why do you make excuses for islamofascist? Do you know that most Christian countries were once dominated by imperial powers? There is no civil society under islam, only tyrannical regimes.
Many Christian countries WERE imperial powers. There are probably more failed majority Christian countries in the world than Muslim countries.

Many Christian countries WERE imperial powers. There are probably more failed majority Christian countries in the world than Muslim countries.

What great strides for the betterment of humanity have come out of islam in the past 1000 years:dunno:

Cruz is a pathetic loser

True. Funny how all of a sudden he is trying to mimic what Trump has been saying for months.

That's leadership. Making the hard choices BEFORE it's necessary due to a horrible incident rather than making it afterwards when it's just a reaction.

That's a fair point.

I want Trump.

But I'd gladly vote for Cruz if he got the bid.

Cruz is a pathetic loser

That's a fair point.

I want Trump.

But I'd gladly vote for Cruz if he got the bid.

I want Cruz, but if Trump is the nominee, Ill be going door to door for Trump.:thup:

What great strides for the betterment of humanity have come out of islam in the past 1000 years:dunno:
Ah you lost the argument so you're changing tactics. There have been many Muslim inventors over the last thousand years. But I'm going to switch tactics too. Over the last 100 years, how many 10's of millions more people have been killed by majority Christian nations versus majority Muslim nations?

Ah you lost the argument so you're changing tactics. There have been many Muslim inventors over the last thousand years. But I'm going to switch tactics too. Over the last 100 years, how many 10's of millions more people have been killed by majority Christian nations versus majority Muslim nations?
in the name of religion? not that many:slap:

That Cruz is a hateful bigot like most others on the right comes as no surprise:

‘In a statement released by his campaign, Cruz wrote: “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.”’

And that Cruz is a liar and demagogue also comes as no surprise.

Indeed, what Cruz proposes is likely un-Constitutional – not that Cruz and most others on the right care about that, of course.

But clearly Cruz is as reprehensible as Trump, if not more so: he seeks to exploit the bombing for some perceived partisan gain, and he’s willing to violate the 14th Amendment rights of Muslim Americans, the consequence of his fear and bigotry.

The holocaust against Jews wasn't committed because of religion? Wow you learn something new everyday.

That Cruz is a hateful bigot like most others on the right comes as no surprise:

‘In a statement released by his campaign, Cruz wrote: “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.”’

And that Cruz is a liar and demagogue also comes as no surprise.

Indeed, what Cruz proposes is likely un-Constitutional – not that Cruz and most others on the right care about that, of course.

But clearly Cruz is as reprehensible as Trump, if not more so: he seeks to exploit the bombing for some perceived partisan gain, and he’s willing to violate the 14th Amendment rights of Muslim Americans, the consequence of his fear and bigotry.
Why won't Obama just call Cruz what he is...an opportunistic, self-serving, reptilian slime-ball.
Where's the leadership?

The holocaust against Jews wasn't committed because of religion? Wow you learn something new everyday.

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jews were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

The logic of racial antisemitism was extended in Nazi Germany, where racial antisemitic laws were enshrined into law, which looked at the "blood" or ethnicity of a person, and not their current religious affiliations, and their fate would be determined purely on that basis. When added to its views on the Jewish racial traits which the Nazi pseudoscience devised, led to the Holocaust as a way of eradicating conjured up "Jewish traits" from the world

Racial antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Nope, had nothing to do with religion, unless you consider Hitler's brand of fascism a religion. Jew were exterminated based on ethnicity not religion. i'm glad i could help you with your education:thup:

The logic of racial antisemitism was extended in Nazi Germany, where racial antisemitic laws were enshrined into law, which looked at the "blood" or ethnicity of a person, and not their current religious affiliations, and their fate would be determined purely on that basis. When added to its views on the Jewish racial traits which the Nazi pseudoscience devised, led to the Holocaust as a way of eradicating conjured up "Jewish traits" from the world

Racial antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay. Christian countries have still killed countless more people than Muslim countries. It's weird that Christians kill because of ethnicity's instead of religion like Muslims. Though, I suppose Shi'ite and Sunni could be considered ethnicity's, so Islam does too. It makes sense. Because Christianity and Islam have such a similar history of violence and share most of the same beliefs.

Forum List

Back