Ted Cruz Cannot Be Serious

When asked if Cruz could beat Hillary, McCain said, yes, with a straight face. The poor old fool.

PPP that old and reliable Dem polling agency has some interesting numbers that you should check out.

"The general election for President in North Carolina looks like it's setting up to be a toss up for a third straight time after being the second closest state in the country in both 2008 and 2012.

Hillary Clinton is within 4 points of all nine Republicans we tested against her.

The only one who actually leads Clinton is Ben Carson at 46/45. She is also tied with Mike Huckabee at 46%. Beyond that Clinton leads the other seven Republicans but in all cases it's pretty close.

She has a 2 point advantage over Scott Walker at 45/43. She's up 3 on Chris Christie (45/42), Rand Paul (46/43), and Rick Perry (47/44). And her lead is 4 points over Jeb Bush (46/42), Marco Rubio (also 46/42), and Ted Cruz (47/43).

It's early but it looks like North Carolina could be close once again."

Public Policy Polling Ted Cruz
Holy shit! You have Ben Carson beating Hillary??? :rofl:

Omg have the planets aligned tonight or something? Ben Carson... :rofl:

He's not even going to finish top 15 in the primaries! :rofl:

Hey that's what the D polling company got. Don't shoot me. I'm only the piano player.

By the way, I don't ever diss PPP. They may be Dem based but they have a really good track record.

Forum List

Back