Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

And why do you believe they left? Better life. African Americans didn’t leave America. There is no place better.
We left primarily due to USA being a First World Nation.

I did not experience much anti-Semitism. I was under 13. My mother's boss was anti-Semitic.

There can be no "opposing view" to the truth that the Holocaust was the most evil event to occur in modern times, while taking nothing away from the evils inflicted on other minorities. Anti-Semitism has existed and manifested itself in Europe for centuries and touched America centuries before the Holocaust happened. It is based on a warped conclusion of Christians that an entire religion is to be blamed in perpetuity for the death of the man whose teachings form the basis of the Christian faith, and who was himself Jewish. It carries with it the ridiculous view that Jews somehow owe Christians something, which they never have. How ironic that the Christians had to throw away the very teachings of this man in order to arrive at this conclusion.
Nope. No opposing view unless you're a friggin Nazi

asking for the opposing view on the Holocaust to be taught.
Direct quote:

“And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust,” Peddy continued, “that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives"

Direct quote:

“And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust,” Peddy continued, “that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives"

Yep. That is the libtard administration talking shit, about what he thinks that people he hates, will demand.

Why didn’t African Americans leave at the same time? If America was worse as you said why did they stay? The Jews left. Do you understand my question?
Economic reasons -- USA was a First World Nation for many decades. USSR in 1984 was not. Russia in 2018 is.

I have seen very few Black people in Leningrad. I envied foreigners since they travelled around the Globe.

Economic reasons -- USA was a First World Nation for many decades. USSR in 1984 was not. Russia in 2018 is.

I have seen very few Black people in Leningrad. I envied foreigners since they travelled around the Globe.
But you said that blacks had it worse so would they not be inclined to leave?

Holocaust is not exaggerated.

Sadly, misdeeds of Joseph Stalin and Mao have been vastly exaggerated. They were not villains like Hitler. I still believe Leon Trotsky was a much better choice then Joseph Stalin.

They suffered worse discrimination, but most people in First World Nations were/are relatively OK economically. Adjusting to Soviet economic reality would have been difficult.
They could have moved to France or the Netherlands? So Jews were stuck in a 3rd world nation and discriminated against and legally. To me that’s worse.

Russia...WITH 140 million people and a rather large land mass and massive natural resources...has a GDP equal to Italy.

BARELY a first world nation Vlad...

Why did they need to leave? Hell they were born here, their parents were buried here, their sweat and blood help to build this country which means it is just as much theirs.
Jews were born in the Soviet Union. Fought for it and help rebuild it and still left. So I guess it was worse for Jews. I never said blacks should leave. I asked why they didn’t when Jews were leaving the old SU in droves. Relax, leftist. I was not insinuating they should have left.

Holocaust is not exaggerated.

Sadly, misdeeds of Joseph Stalin and Mao have been vastly exaggerated. They were not villains like Hitler. I still believe Leon Trotsky was a much better choice then Joseph Stalin.
WHAT?

They EACH killed millions more Vlad.

Forum List

Back