Teachers in England will have to tell parents if children question their gender

You're assuming that if a parent disagrees the kid will be in "danger." A parent disagreeing and seeking a course of action the child may not agree with isn't automatically a negative thing.
Not at all. Reasonable parents will try and find a way thru that supports their child.
But.
There is ample evidence of stone age parents killing gay or trans kids.Imagine telling bob bollox his kid was gay ? You cant communicate with someone that extreme.

And just who the fuck are you to make that determination, douche?
A responsible adult.

A “responsible adult” that wants children to be harmed by fucked-up sexual perverts.

“Responsible”

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

You're assuming that if a parent disagrees the kid will be in "danger." A parent disagreeing and seeking a course of action the child may not agree with isn't automatically a negative thing.

A fucked-up sexual pervert that wants to abuse children, or that wants children to be abused by other perverts, would certainly see it as a negative thing when the parents of that child act to prevent it from happening.

I just hope you are fully boosted.

That probably contributed, at least in part, to the loss of his leg. One of the known effects of that mRNA shit is to cause blood cells to agglutinate. Diabetes also tends to cause this. The two causes together, combined with other aspects of very poor self-care, can certainly lead to that outcome.

Not at all. Reasonable parents will try and find a way thru that supports their child.
But.
There is ample evidence of stone age parents killing gay or trans kids.Imagine telling bob bollox his kid was gay ? You cant communicate with someone that extreme.

If I had children, I would certainly have a very, very, very big problem with you telling them that they are “gay” or any other fucked-up sort of sexual perverts.

Of course it takes someone as deeply fucked in the mind, in the conscience, and in the soul as you are, to think of young children in terms of such perversions.

In fact, if I had children, and there was any realistic possibility of you getting anywhere near them, I would take your post as a threat to go after them with your fucked-up perversions. This would put your own life at serious risk, if I ever actually saw you anywhere near them.

Your disgusting kind just need to stay the fuck away from children.

Forum List

Back