Teachers in England will have to tell parents if children question their gender

I don't think anyone is equipped to deal with this.
Its a bit of a mess.Tolerance would be a good start but im not holding my breath on that one.
There doesnt seem to be any recognition that not all families are the same.
Ideally kids would be able to tell their parents but read some of the replies on here and imagine them as parents.

Its a bit of a mess.Tolerance would be a good start but im not holding my breath on that one.
There doesnt seem to be any recognition that not all families are the same.
Ideally kids would be able to tell their parents but read some of the replies on here and imagine them as parents.

The issue is that in society parents are the masters of their children until they hit 18. It's always been like that.

The latest news is that this has been shelved by the govt as part of the advice is illegal. Thats a good thing.
They have also shelved the ban on conversion therapy. Thats bad.
They are all over the place on human rights issues.

This is what happens when you appoint a crazy woman as the equalities minister.

But I also recognise that there will be parents who cant be trusted with this information.
Unless you have concrete evidence to believe the parents will harm the child, it’s not up to you. It’s the parents’ right to know

Which is why you advocate allowing fucked-up sexual perverts to groom and influence them, and for them to be subjected to quasi-medical “gender-affirming” Frankensteinery that will irreversibly fuck their bodies up for life.
Its people like you I am thinking of. You express your opinions in a very violent way. you show little or no respect for people who are different to you.
I dont think a child would be safe if you were their parent.

Its people like you I am thinking of. You express your opinions in a very violent way. you show little or no respect for people who are different to you.
I dont think a child would be safe if you were their parent.

People who want to fuck with young children are very different from me, that's true.

But why should I have any respect at all for that kind? Those who want to fuck with children, and those who take their side, including yourself, are subhuman filth, and do not deserve any respect at all. All that your kind deserve is a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

Millstone.jpg

I think the childs [sic] safety is the key issue. Not the rights of parents.

And nobody needs to guess why your kind want to disregard the rights of parents.

In your case, it is clearly indicative of intents and desires which would rightfully be of great concern to the parents.

You •WANT• children to be harmed, you want them to be seriously fucked up for life, and you don't want the parents to be able to do anything about it.

People who want to fuck with young children are very different from me, that's true.

But why should I have any respect at all for that kind? Those who want to fuck with children, and those who take their side, including yourself, are subhuman filth, and do not deserve any respect at all. All that your kind deserve is a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

View attachment 814404
You neatly illustrate the problem with telling people with your attitudes when a youngster thinks they are trans.
What child could be comfortable with a teacher telling you about them ?

Not one. People like you add to the pain.

You neatly illustrate the problem with telling people with your attitudes when a youngster thinks they are trans.
What child could be comfortable with a teacher telling you about them ?

Not one. People like you add to the pain.
It's better to have a painful conversation with the parents (and may be even some belt-therapy) for putting their brains in the place, than have a sweet conversation with comprachicos, then surgical mutilation, and destroy their whole life.

If a youngster thinks that he's “trans”, then it is only because some sick pedophilic fuck has been filling his head with that fucked-up shit.

And you are openly, unabashedly on the side of that sick pedophilic fuck, and against the side of the child.

If a youngster thinks that he's “trans”, then it is only because some sick pedophilic fuck has been filling his head with that fucked-up shit.

And you are openly, unabashedly on the side of that sick pedophilic fuck, and against the side of the child.
So its not even possible that this is how the kid is wired ?

It's better to have a painful conversation with the parents (and may be even some belt-therapy) for putting their brains in the place, than have a sweet conversation with comprachicos, then surgical mutilation, and destroy their whole life.
You assume that the parents are decent people. Not foaming crazies like bob bollox.

You assume that the parents are decent people. Not foaming crazies like bob bollox.
Even bad parents know better what their children need, than a bunch of crazy Commi-comprachicos, who only cares about their money and the fresh meat for their inhuman exercises.

So its not even possible that this is how the kid is wired ?

No, it is not possible.

A boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy. That is hard, undeniable, immutable fact. You have to be pretty fucked in the head to not understand that.

A big problem with your kind is that you are not content just to be fucked up in your own head; you are driven to fuck other people up in their heads, as well, especially impressionable children. And from there, to steer them toward procedures that will fuck their bodies up, as well, irreversibly, for life.

Your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children. And if you will not, then the children's parents, or other concerned citizens, need to deal with you in a way to make sure you do not get the chance to fuck any child up.

Its a difficult one this. As a parent I would want to know. But I also recognise that there will be parents who cant be trusted with this information.

Kids will be put in danger and teachers will be in the front line.

Our govt is trying to make this a culture war wedge issue. The kids deserve better and should not be treated like this.

Yes, bow down to the fascist State is always going to be your first response.

Typical bootlicker

Forum List

Back