Teachers in England will have to tell parents if children question their gender

No, it is not possible.

A boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy. That is hard, undeniable, immutable fact. You have to be pretty fucked in the head to not understand that.

A big problem with your kind is that you are not content just to be fucked up in your own head; you are driven to fuck other people up in their heads, as well, especially impressionable children. And from there, to steer them toward procedures that will fuck their bodies up, as well, irreversibly, for life.

Your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children. And if you will not, then the children's parents, or other concerned citizens, need to deal with you in a way to make sure you do not get the chance to fuck any child up.

If Taints truly is a parent, I pity those children....

But I also recognise that there will be parents who cant be trusted with this information.
Determined by whom, you and your fellow government boot-lickers?

I guess we're supposed to trust mentally-deranged, morally depraved, generally fucked-up sexual perverts such as Tainted Tommy to decide what is best for children, rather than trust the parents of those children.

Taints wishes he was a campguard in nazi Germany. Gets him all worked up.
He especially likes to fantasize about abusing all the women and children.
Taints is a sick fuck.

CaptainObvious.png

[/QUOTE]

Who determines the parameters of mistrust? Groomers, fags, trannies, and other liberal big-tent deviants?

That appears to solidly be Tainted Tommy's position.

None of us need to wonder what it tells us about him, that he wants such perverts having the authority, instead of parents, to determine what is best for children. We're not allowed to say it, here, but we all know, don't we?

Its a difficult one this. As a parent I would want to know. But I also recognise that there will be parents who cant be trusted with this information.

Kids will be put in danger and teachers will be in the front line.

Our govt is trying to make this a culture war wedge issue. The kids deserve better and should not be treated like this.

You're assuming that if a parent disagrees the kid will be in "danger." A parent disagreeing and seeking a course of action the child may not agree with isn't automatically a negative thing.

Forum List

Back