Teacher will be charged for saying Mohammed was a child molester

Nobody can prove mahoney lived, therefore he was a child molester.

But we have proof that this teacher is a mentally sick person, deserve to be kicked out of not only that class, but from the profession all together.

Going in front of a class full of children and depict such disturbing pictures in their young soft brains.

What was next in the agenda, tell em about the crusades and depict how crusaders murdered and raped whoever came along their way and demonize christians?

Or tell em about the crucifixion of jesus, and demonize jews?

Religion is a private matter that should stay out of the classroom... And there is a pretty good reason for that...

Dhara wants a world where they she can defend pedophiles, but if I point out the truth that she is defending pedophiles, I'm the one who gets in trouble.

Which is exactly what they're doing in Austria, punishing a teacher for telling the truth to her students that Mohammed had sex with a nine-year-old girl, which makes him a pedophile.

This is how they work, folks. This is the new world they want us to live in. If I get banned for telling the truth about what Dhara said, then this forum is doomed to go the route of Facebook, and all the other forums where people get banned for telling the truth.
Are you so stupid you don't know what TOS violation occurred?

Doesnt change the fact.
The fact is the fact. The label is interpretation and age of consent is all over the place throughout millenia.

So if they changed the laws today you'd be fine with screwing a ten year old?
No, I'm not fine with it at all. I'm saying that girls were married off at that age in those days.

But you find it reprehensible?
Yes, asshole. HOw many times do I have to say so?

Not being an asshole but post #2 and #4 gives me a right to question your mindset.
If you have a problem with it address me in a civil manner and defend those posts.
I've said I dont have a problem with you but you're about to.

The fact is the fact. The label is interpretation and age of consent is all over the place throughout millenia.

No, I'm not fine with it at all. I'm saying that girls were married off at that age in those days.

Not being an asshole but post #2 and #4 gives me a right to question your mindset.
If you have a problem with it address me in a civil manner and defend those posts.
I have stated 3 times that marrying a 9 year old to have sex is reprehensible.

Fucking violate TOS with no action by staff. Great. This place is going to hell in a handbasket.

Then don't excuse it by saying it was his culture. That's not an excuse. If he was a real prophet of God, God would have told him not to have sex with a nine-year-old.

Fucking violate TOS with no action by staff. Great. This place is going to hell in a handbasket.
So you want me punished? This is more proof that the LGBT agenda is about punishing people, and making them afraid to speak out. You have already destroyed free speech on Facebook, since people who oppose LGBT on Facebook are being fired from their jobs and expelled from college. You want this place to do that too? You are a Stalinist, Dhara. Plain and simple.

What's the problem? Mohammed was a child molester. This crap is out of control

A teacher in Austria will be charged for telling students Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a child molester.

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.

Currently the prosecution office has given no information about their investigation into the veracity of the claims against the teacher but if they find any truth to them there will likely be harsh consequences for the teacher.

Frau Mennel said, “such statements are unacceptable,” but said she would hold off judgement until the state prosecutor was able fully to investigate the case and determine the legitimacy of the claim.

Remarks about Mohammed being a child molester refer to a marriage that occurred later in his life. Mohammed was married to a girl named Aisha who was only six years old at the time of their marriage, and only nine years old when they first had sexual relations

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

Mohammed was a child molester?

Well.... I'm sure you'll make some bull up that ignores a lot of history, and a lot of the reality of the past, and then mix it in with taking sources and misusing them.

So you want me punished? This is more proof that the LGBT agenda is about punishing people, and making them afraid to speak out. You have already destroyed free speech on Facebook, since people who oppose LGBT on Facebook are being fired from their jobs and expelled from college. You want this place to do that too? You are a Stalinist, Dhara. Plain and simple.
Facebook doesn't have free speech...it's not a government agency....and besides, free speech does not mean freedom from consequences of being an ass.

Destroyed free speech on Facebook? As if you have a right to free speech on Facebook.

Then don't excuse it by saying it was his culture. That's not an excuse. If he was a real prophet of God, God would have told him not to have sex with a nine-year-old.
I haven't excused it. I offered the cultural context, and what was age of consent 2000 years ago isn't the same as we have now.

As for God, I don't believe in him, ESPECIALLY when you speak for him.

A teacher in Austria will be charged for telling students Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a child molester.

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.

Currently the prosecution office has given no information about their investigation into the veracity of the claims against the teacher but if they find any truth to them there will likely be harsh consequences for the teacher.

Frau Mennel said, “such statements are unacceptable,” but said she would hold off judgement until the state prosecutor was able fully to investigate the case and determine the legitimacy of the claim.

Remarks about Mohammed being a child molester refer to a marriage that occurred later in his life. Mohammed was married to a girl named Aisha who was only six years old at the time of their marriage, and only nine years old when they first had sexual relations

Well.... I'm sure you'll make some bull up that ignores a lot of history, and a lot of the reality of the past, and then mix it in with taking sources and misusing them.
The only person ignoring history is YOU! Quit defending pedophiles, you sick fuck.

The fact that Mohammed married a six-year-old, and had sex with her when she was nine, is well known. Do you feel entitled to create your own alternative reality where facts are just as you wish them to be? Because I've noticed that in a lot of liberals. They think they can wish facts away, and that makes them not real. It's really a form of mental illness, liberalism is.

I want you to accept the consequences when you violate TOS. Follow the rules, asshole

Charged with what, telling the truth?

Destroyed free speech on Facebook? As if you have a right to free speech on Facebook.
Do you believe LGBT has a right to destroy lives and careers of all who oppose them? Because if you believe that you are a combination of Joseph Stalin and Joseph McCarthy.

Forum List

Back