Teacher will be charged for saying Mohammed was a child molester

What's the problem? Mohammed was a child molester. This crap is out of control

A teacher in Austria will be charged for telling students Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a child molester.

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.

Currently the prosecution office has given no information about their investigation into the veracity of the claims against the teacher but if they find any truth to them there will likely be harsh consequences for the teacher.

Frau Mennel said, “such statements are unacceptable,” but said she would hold off judgement until the state prosecutor was able fully to investigate the case and determine the legitimacy of the claim.

Remarks about Mohammed being a child molester refer to a marriage that occurred later in his life. Mohammed was married to a girl named Aisha who was only six years old at the time of their marriage, and only nine years old when they first had sexual relations

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

Mohammed was a child molester?

Well.... I'm sure you'll make some bull up that ignores a lot of history, and a lot of the reality of the past, and then mix it in with taking sources and misusing them.
The only person ignoring history is YOU! Quit defending pedophiles, you sick fuck.
Accusing a poster of defending pedophiles.

Fucking violate TOS with no action by staff. Great. This place is going to hell in a handbasket.
So you want me punished? This is more proof that the LGBT agenda is about punishing people, and making them afraid to speak out. You have already destroyed free speech on Facebook, since people who oppose LGBT on Facebook are being fired from their jobs and expelled from college. You want this place to do that too? You are a Stalinist, Dhara. Plain and simple.
I want you to accept the consequences when you violate TOS. Follow the rules, asshole
I didn't violate TOS, so no one is going to bail you out of this Dhara. You have repeatedly defended Mohammed for having sex with a nine-year-old girl, saying it was his culture. If you don't want people saying you said that, don't say it.

Fucking violate TOS with no action by staff. Great. This place is going to hell in a handbasket.
So you want me punished? This is more proof that the LGBT agenda is about punishing people, and making them afraid to speak out. You have already destroyed free speech on Facebook, since people who oppose LGBT on Facebook are being fired from their jobs and expelled from college. You want this place to do that too? You are a Stalinist, Dhara. Plain and simple.
I want you to accept the consequences when you violate TOS. Follow the rules, asshole
I didn't violate TOS, so no one is going to bail you out of this Dhara. You have repeatedly defended Mohammed for having sex with a nine-year-old girl, saying it was his culture. If you don't want people saying you said that, don't say it.
Stating historical fact is not the same as defending. I could talk about how they used to stone adulterers.....that is not defending the practice tho it was quite prevalent.

You are accusing a poster of defending pedophilia when the poster is simply pointing out the historical facts of that time period.

Serves the progressive bulldyke right. She only said it because she wants the little girls to herself.
Interesting how your mind works.
Which one of us is the "progressive bull dyke who wants little girls to herself?
I'm wondering if The Great Goose will clarify....or run away.
I hope his ass gets spanked for the rule violation.
Did anyone call you a pedophile? I didnt think so, so why dont you shut up.

Serves the progressive bulldyke right. She only said it because she wants the little girls to herself.
Which one of us is the "progressive bull dyke who wants little girls to herself?
If I get in trouble for this, it will only confirm that I was right all along to oppose LGBT, because you are enemies of the Constitution, and the freedoms the Constitution guarantees, especially freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Stating historical fact is not the same as defending. I could talk about how they used to stone adulterers.....that is not defending the practice tho it was quite prevalent.

You are accusing a poster of defending pedophilia when the poster is simply pointing out the historical facts of that time period.
Yep, defending the actions of a pedophile by claiming "its cool cuz it happened a long time ago". Thats sick shit.

Destroyed free speech on Facebook? As if you have a right to free speech on Facebook.
Do you believe LGBT has a right to destroy lives and careers of all who oppose them? Because if you believe that you are a combination of Joseph Stalin and Joseph McCarthy.
Calm down. I'm sick of your constant personal attacks. It doesn't matter what I say. YOU think I'm the devil itself.

Destroyed free speech on Facebook? As if you have a right to free speech on Facebook.
Do you believe LGBT has a right to destroy lives and careers of all who oppose them? Because if you believe that you are a combination of Joseph Stalin and Joseph McCarthy.
Calm down. I'm sick of your constant personal attacks. It doesn't matter what I say. YOU think I'm the devil itself.
Devil? No, youre just someone who minimizes the act of child molestation by citing cultural differences..

If I get in trouble for this, it will only confirm that I was right all along to oppose LGBT, because you are enemies of the Constitution, and the freedoms the Constitution guarantees, especially freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
There goes that martyr complex again. NO one is crucifying you. just asking you to follow the USMB rules. The Constitution has nothing to do with it.

Accusing someone of defending pedophiles is also against TOS, FYI

Show us the rule that states you cant reprimand someone for defending pedophiles.

Mary ws 13 when she had Jesus. Same age Mohammed consumated his marriage to Aisha.

Devil? No, youre just someone who minimizes the act of child molestation by citing cultural differences..
No one in minimizing anything. By talking about how Christians used to burn women at the stake and it was part of the culture at that time in no way minimizes the horror of what Christians did to people.

No, it's not. Read the rules silly person. ACCUSING someone of BEING a pedophile is against the rules. Accusing them of defending a pedo is NOT.

Show us the rule that states you cant reprimand someone for defending pedophiles.
No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

There you are again....accusing someone of defending pedophiles.

No, it's not. Read the rules silly person. ACCUSING someone of BEING a pedophile is against the rules. Accusing them of defending a pedo is NOT.
That is fucking bullshit.

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.
Did someone accuse you of being a pedophile?

Forum List

Back