Tea Party ... RACISTS

Why do they need to rebrand themselves? Tea Partiers are CONSERVATIVES. There were two organizers I've heard thus far on Hannity's show that describe themselves as such: "we're a grassroots group with Conservative values."

Maybe because the Mainstream Republican Party over the last 10 years has gone liberal? Bush was left of Center and so is McCain. Yet THEY got nominated to run for President.

bush wasn't left of center. you just like saying that because none of you want responsibility for supporting his sorry butt through eight years.

Why do they need to rebrand themselves? Tea Partiers are CONSERVATIVES. There were two organizers I've heard thus far on Hannity's show that describe themselves as such: "we're a grassroots group with Conservative values."

Maybe because the Mainstream Republican Party over the last 10 years has gone liberal? Bush was left of Center and so is McCain. Yet THEY got nominated to run for President.

bush wasn't left of center. you just like saying that because none of you want responsibility for supporting his sorry butt through eight years.

And that is why you are so out of tune with reality.

Well christ, a nomination means that you're what the people wanted more, is it not? If you're saying the Republican Party is Left, and the Democrat party is left, than it's well within reason to blame Conservatives for electing "leftist" Republicans for a long enough time for them to take the party over.

What I think is going on is that Conservatives are becoming more and more Radical in their approach to the pool of ideas for our country. They act as though everyone else needs to compromise while they should just stonewall everything, and if anyone within their ranks budges then they're blasphemized.

That's not how human beings grow, and that's not how you advance the conversation.

Sure, Conservative values for the most part are a good idea. But Conservative behavior.....not so much man, sorry.

Let's just stipulate that the tea partiers are a fringe group tied to the Republicans.

If you want to have a clue as to where the RNC is putting their efforts into recruiting future leaders look at their "Young" Eagles. The "Young" Eagles are basically middle aged white men.

Racist? Sexist? :eusa_eh:

MIDDLE-AGED WHITE MEN!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Gosh....they must be racists. I bet you see MAWM and you see KKK. Who's the real racist Ravi????

The Tea-Party is just a very large gathering of people that are scared to death about what they see going on in Washington. It's up to Congress and the President to dissuade those fears but for some reason nothing they say can be trusted and nothing they do changes the growing dread that permeates the country and is the cause of the movement in the first place.
Nope, I see a political group that continues to court a narrow segment of society...white males...to the exclusion of others.

Did you know that 30% of the Tea-Party members usually vote Democrat?

Several people that have attended rallies have said that journalists are intentionally trying to mislead folks like you into thinking that the TP is a fringe group. They focus on the nut-jobs that usually show up to these events....and ignore the minorities that attend them....all of the WOMEN that are there....and all of the families that are there as well. They don't publish pics with Blacks in them....and they focus primarily on the silly getup a few of them wear.

Anyone who goes to these event realizes that it's just a bunch of average Americans that are scared to death of high taxes and an out of control government that doesn't have or best interests in mind.

Last edited:

And that is why you are so out of tune with reality.

365 electoral votes says its YOU who's out of touch. :)

the big mouths are the same 25% or so who thought bush was the bee's knees... the same ones who keep saying the problem with the republican party is that they aren't right wing nutter enough.

guess what? that isn't the problem with the republican party.

one simple question.

If there have been all these racial epithets bandied about by tea party people then why has no one collected the $100,000 reward that is being offered for proof of such racist activity?

TheCypressTimes : LLOYD MARCUS: A BLACK MAN, THE PROGRESSIVE?S PERFECT TROJAN HORSE

media mogul Andrew Breitbart has raised his reward to $100,000 for the first person who can produce evidence of said incident. The $100,000 reward will go to the Negro College Fund.

Seems to me that there are plenty of cameras and audio equipment around and everyone and their brothers have a phone with video upload capabilities.

Gosh....they must be racists. I bet you see MAWM and you see KKK. Who's the real racist Ravi????

The Tea-Party is just a very large gathering of people that are scared to death about what they see going on in Washington. It's up to Congress and the President to dissuade those fears but for some reason nothing they say can be trusted and nothing they do changes the growing dread that permeates the country and is the cause of the movement in the first place.
Nope, I see a political group that continues to court a narrow segment of society...white males...to the exclusion of others.

Did you know that 30% of the Tea-Party members usually vote Democrat?
No, I don't know that and neither do you. I can only go by CNN's stupid article the other day that claims 4% of the tea party is made up of disgruntled dems...not all registered Democrats are liberals, btw...ever been to the south?

Several people that have attended rallies have said that journalists are intentionally trying to mislead folks like you into thinking that the TP is a fringe group. They focus on the nut-jobs that usually show up to these events....and ignore the minorities that attend them....all of the WOMEN that are there....and all of the families that are there as well. They don't publish pics with Blacks in them....and they focus primarily on the silly getup a few of them wear.
When you have republican elected officials speaking to a group in which one is prominently displaying a sign comparing Obama to the Holocaust your argument fails.

Anyone who goes to these event realizes that it's just a bunch of average Americans that are scared to death of high taxes and an out of control government that doesn't have or best interests in mind.
And yet...they didn't exist before a Democrat became president.

None of this negates what I said about who the RNC is courting for future leaders.

Seems to me that there are plenty of cameras and audio equipment around and everyone and their brothers have a phone with video upload capabilities.

Seem to me that 99% of people at a tea party rally are, ya know, tea partiers, who wouldn't really want to release video of this if it did exist.

Last edited:
awww... come on MW, you know that the party isn't exactly a model of diversity.

Take out the Black community element and it is pretty diverse.

Most Blacks vote for Obama because he's black....plain and simple...not because he's a good leader. That's just a fact of life in the black community. They know what he is...but many of them figure they'd rather vote for a dishonest Black man then a dishonest White man. So because of that not all that many attend Tea-Party rallies....but they are there. Course the Tea-Party doesn't gather them all together and sit them down behind them like Obama does so we can all see all the Black folks on T.V.

only 2% of whom know that their taxes have gone down over the last year.

if what you are saying were true, they should know about their core issue.

and they were hunky dory at taxes being cut while government spent 200 billion on a war of choice.

awww... come on MW, you know that the party isn't exactly a model of diversity.

Take out the Black community element and it is pretty diverse.

Most Blacks vote for Obama because he's black....plain and simple...not because he's a good leader. That's just a fact of life in the black community. They know what he is...but many of them figure they'd rather vote for a dishonest Black man then a dishonest White man. So because of that not all that many attend Tea-Party rallies....but they are there. Course the Tea-Party doesn't gather them all together and sit them down behind them like Obama does so we can all see all the Black folks on T.V.
This must be why Democratic blacks love them some Clarence Thomas. :cuckoo:

Seem to me that 99% of people at a tea party rally are, ya know, tea partiers, who wouldn't really want to release video of this if it did exist.

Seems to me most footage i see of tea parties is from people trying to ridicule and discredit them.

Let's just stipulate that the tea partiers are a fringe group tied to the Republicans.

If you want to have a clue as to where the RNC is putting their efforts into recruiting future leaders look at their "Young" Eagles. The "Young" Eagles are basically middle aged white men.

Racist? Sexist? :eusa_eh:

If what you say is true - and given that the Democrat Party has been usurped by the radical left, then I would suggest that the TEA Parties are even more legitimate. Because there are vast numbers of people who used to be GOP and used to be Dems who now feel they have been ousted from their traditional 'home'.... hence, the TEA Parties.

Seems to me most footage i see of tea parties is from people trying to ridicule and discredit them.

Ok, but you're the one acting as though everyone there has cameras so "where's the footage!?!?!?" when the "everyone" who would catch and release such a thing are probably the tiny percentage of people there who AREN'T tea partiers, thus having a tiny percent chance to get an "exact moment" caught on tape.

If what you say is true - and given that the Democrat Party has been usurped by the radical left, then I would suggest that the TEA Parties are even more legitimate. Because there are vast numbers of people who used to be GOP and used to be Dems who now feel they have been ousted from their traditional 'home'.... hence, the TEA Parties.

the democratic party HASN'T been usurped by the 'radical left'. if it were, we'd be out of both iraq and afghanistan and gitmo would be closed...and there would be a public option.

not real lefty out there, imo.

that's just a facile excuse for justifying rightwing extremism.

only 2% of whom know that their taxes have gone down over the last year.

if what you are saying were true, they should know about their core issue.

and they were hunky dory at taxes being cut while government spent 200 billion on a war of choice.

Cig taxes are up...gas taxes...every tax other then the $13 rebate Obama gave us off of our income taxes is up. State Taxes are up across the board. The price of food has gone up 18% since Obama took office. Can you honestly say that Obama has made your life better and the cost of living less then what it was in 08'?

By the way that $13 per pay period is just a temporary cut back on what is deducted from our paycheck.....we have to pay that back at the end of the year. It is not a tax cut.

the democratic party HASN'T been usurped by the 'radical left'. if it were, we'd be out of both iraq and afghanistan and gitmo would be closed...and there would be a public option.

Everyone not a Conservative is "Radical left!!!"

Ok, but you're the one acting as though everyone there has cameras so "where's the footage!?!?!?" when the "everyone" who would catch and release such a thing are probably the tiny percentage of people there who AREN'T tea partiers, thus having a tiny percent chance to get an "exact moment" caught on tape.

There are cameras everywhere it should be easy. And if you listen to the media or the dimocrats there was people screaming racial slurs but funny how not one camera or mic picked it up.

And just the fact that there is a reward posted usually increases the number of people looking to collect it doesn't decrease it.

Jill....come on.

Obama never intended to get us out of Iraq immediately .

If you had read his campaign announcement on his website it clearly stated he was gonna leave 50,000 behind after the withdrawal.

He only gave everyone the impression he was gonna pull us out.

With respect to GITMO...reality set in once Obama became President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back