Gov. Richardson Sends National Guard Troops to the Border!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry Govenor. But the devil is in the details. What are the National Guardsmen allowed to do? Or, not do?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing that they are their to solicit votes for whoever is in power.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Is this all about that one murdered rancher?

Sheesh....

Talk about a waste of money.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sheesh....

Yeah. Heaven forbid they get paid for guarding the border. They should just get paid to sit at home waiting for to go to some foreign war.

uscitizen

Reaction score
This is apparently about knee jerk retaliation for an apparently politically well connected person who was killed.
Not about guarding the border or Richardson would have already had them there doing that.

OP
get_involved

get_involved

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sheesh....

If it was somebody in your family you wouldn't be saying that bonehead and in case you haven't noticed there is a drug war going on the border. Thousands of Mexicans have died and it is spilling over into the U.S.

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Reaction score
Juarez is literally just a few miles away from Ft Bliss in El Paso. Juarez has turned into a hot zone. Hell when I lived in Alamogordo NM, I use to go to the mall in El Paso, the sales lady in Penny's couldn't speak English!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
They should have been on the boarder earlier. And I think it sad it took this long for them to wake up. Law Enforcement has been being targeted in towns near the boarder, and the cartels have been out of control for awhile.

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Reaction score
They should have been on the boarder earlier. And I think it sad it took this long for them to wake up. Law Enforcement has been being targeted in towns near the boarder, and the cartels have been out of control for awhile.
If the pansey ass liberals who for years didn't advocate turning the other cheek and better yet go out of their way to help illegals instead of enforcing our current LAWS then we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit today.

Another social engineering failure just wait until they all figure out they will get more from the Government.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List