Tea Party ... RACISTS

No, like the TEA Parties are not a bunch of racists. I mean that the dems would rather accuse people of racism than deal with genuine issues.

Lemme guess...issues like Obama's a Muslim and is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Obama's not an American and therefore is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Obama's not a Christian, therefore is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Birth-Certificate proof, issues like Death Panels, issues like Obama wants to KILL GRANDMA?

You mean important, sensible and intelligent issues like that CG?

You sir, are a cherry picking partisan left wong loon.

Thousands of tea partyers and dozens of real issues they are prtesting, and you pick out the few that those on the far left like to pick out.

Go for it.

Jughead,

What are the COHESIVE issues that were brought to the FOREFRONT by the Tea-Baggers?

We spent an ENTIRE summer and much of last year WITNESSING the issues that THEY brought to the FOREFRONT, none of which made much sense.

So I ask you...what IMPORTANT issues did the Baggers push forward?

Sincerely,
Marc

No, like the TEA Parties are not a bunch of racists. I mean that the dems would rather accuse people of racism than deal with genuine issues.

Lemme guess...issues like Obama's a Muslim and is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Obama's not an American and therefore is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Obama's not a Christian, therefore is NOT eligible to be President, issues like Birth-Certificate proof, issues like Death Panels, issues like Obama wants to KILL GRANDMA?

You mean important, sensible and intelligent issues like that CG?

You sir, are a cherry picking partisan left wong loon.

Thousands of tea partyers and dozens of real issues they are prtesting, and you pick out the few that those on the far left like to pick out.

Go for it.

Dude, come on. That was a fair reply. She said Dems didn't want to discuss real issues. MarcATL replied with proof the other side did the same thing.

That's fair by far.

Ah , Let the hate shine through and why not a Democratic Party House Representative.

My bet is that he will be hailed by his Party and the liberal hate mongering news media ..

Democrats.. spread the HATE...... then play the victim...:cuckoo:

Rep. Steve Cohen is the latest public official to suggest Tea Party supporters have a racist agenda, telling an Internet radio show last week that the activists have shown a "hardcore angry side" of the country, only "without robes and hoods."

On a program called "The Young Turks" on Thursday, the Democratic Tennessee congressman said Tea Party groups show "opposition to African Americans, hostility toward gays, hostility to anybody who wasn't just a clone of George Wallace's fan club." Wallace is the late former Alabama governor, and presidential candidate, well-known for opposing desegregation.

FOXNews.com - Rep. Cohen: Tea Partiers Show 'Hardcore' Anger Without 'Robes and Hoods'

Let's just stipulate that the tea partiers are a fringe group tied to the Republicans.

If you want to have a clue as to where the RNC is putting their efforts into recruiting future leaders look at their "Young" Eagles. The "Young" Eagles are basically middle aged white men.

Racist? Sexist? :eusa_eh:
Why would I stipulate to an absolute lie?

Forum List

Back