Tea Party Persecution...Why?

In some cases the Tea Party deserves the ridicule they receive. I would have respect for them if they stuck to a message of fiscal conservatism and small government. Instead you have the loudest people in the group bitching about things like birth certificates and vacations.

you can't pin that on the Tea Party..How do you have PROOF of that?
you just paint with a broad brush like the left does

Credit rating downgrade.

Sequester.

Government shutdown.

Threat to allow the Nation to default.

For starters…

Of course, it’s not ‘persecution,’ as that implies some sort of unjustified attack.

Criticism of the TPM such as the above and more is indeed justified and appropriate, as House republicans have done nothing but obstruct, placing party before country, contributing nothing worthwhile.

Credit rating downgrade.

Sequester.

Government shutdown.

Threat to allow the Nation to default.

For starters…

Of course, it’s not ‘persecution,’ as that implies some sort of unjustified attack.

Criticism of the TPM such as the above and more is indeed justified and appropriate, as House republicans have done nothing but obstruct, placing party before country, contributing nothing worthwhile.

and like a good democrat sheep all you've done is lay blame on everyone else and whine whine whine while your party run all the people in this country
hack

In some cases the Tea Party deserves the ridicule they receive. I would have respect for them if they stuck to a message of fiscal conservatism and small government. Instead you have the loudest people in the group bitching about things like birth certificates and vacations.

You need proof of the birther thing?

:eusa_shifty:

Perhaps their detractors only hear what they want to hear. I'm pretty sure that the Tea Party would rather not get into the social issues, yet progressives attribute them with their own politically motivated lies.

You need proof of the birther thing?

:eusa_shifty:

yawn..

man oh man, you've become a real hater

He actually made a very correct point and your rebutle was to insult him for it.

Pick up your game a bit.

mind your own business or post so you can get an pat on the ass from someone

You aren't contributing - only being antagonistic.

Do you have an opinion on the subject or is it the go to of "Liberals suck?"

The tea party is only reaping what they have sown ... seeds of distrust.

Perhaps their detractors only hear what they want to hear. I'm pretty sure that the Tea Party would rather not get into the social issues, yet progressives attribute them with their own politically motivated lies.

The Tea Party and Republicans are losing the message game to Democrats. The perception is that those people are welcomed into the Tea Party with open arms. Until the they can find a way to marginalize the crazies in their group they are giving their detractors a lot of ammunition.

They do the same stupid things over and over. That makes them stupid and insane.

If I'm going to be persecuted and have my windows broken I had better at least get some snazzy flair.

6a00e54feb614988330112797c68c128a4-800wi

There ya go. LET THE PERSECUTION BEGIN!

Forum List

Back