Latest 1/6 rioter gets 12 years

:itsok:

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6, and later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

Even if that were true, that doesnt mean the 1/6 riot was orchestrated by the US government. It seems you red hats jump to illogical conclusions quite easily. Probably why you so easily believe in wacky conspiracy theories.

Twelve Years! Convicted on 14 counts. A great day for real Americans! Fair sentence?
What i would find fair, is an illegal alien giving you the beat down of your life, then get off because the DA likes illegals more than a US citizen. That would be the talk of the USMB.

If he truly did attack several officers he should go to jail... I question the timing... why has it taken so long?... he should be halfway though his jail time by now... I smell an election year prosecution and sentencing.... just like J-6 all orchestrated to fool the people...

Twelve Years! Convicted on 14 counts. A great day for real Americans! Fair sentence?
Anti-Americans still cheering political prisoners. PATHETIC.

:itsok:

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6, and later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

The audit found 5 confidential human sources, a handful.

The audit found 5 confidential human sources, a handful.
Joe Bribem voters, many have had an awakening. Many have not..

Bidenet.png

J6 was manufactured. There would have been no rush on the Capitol if security had not thrown flash grenades into the crowd and then removed the barricades and opened the Capitol doors.
Get your stupid lies out of here. You're embarrassing yourself.

And go get yourself some help.

Did he have a fair and speedy (expedited) trial?

This is very common in the political trials of tyrannical governments. Just like the grandmother who went to prison for praying. There are things that the Party will accept and things that the Party will not accept. These kinds of sentences on manufactured charges are to be expected. So should the "suicides" of government targets.

Forum List

Back