Tea Party Groups Suffer Another Huge Defeat

You have your obligatory rant at the president. That he is of color means nothing.

Next, you admit you have no idea how much unnecessary spending was in the bill.

How about you tell me exactly how much necessary spending was in the bill. You seem to think you boy in the WH is the messiah and he is a mulatto, don't you folks up there in Utah like accurate descriptions?

I have no obligation to refute your opinion, son; you have to give the evidence.

That you hate him because he is not white is categorical of a particular type of ignorant white class that is, thankfully, failing to reproduce itself.

Let me tell you something fakey, keeping in mind you're nothing but a senile fool who can't even keep track of the lies on where you live, I hate your dear leader because he's a marxist motherfucker just like his father, mother, grandparents and his mentor. He started violating federal law from his first day in office and has yet to stop. The slimy piece of chicago gutter trash doesn't deserve to breath free air in this country, much less live in the peoples house. I sincerely hope I live to see the day the son of a bitch is locked up.

Forum List

Back