Tea Party Groups Suffer Another Huge Defeat

You are sheep controlled by your Lords and Saviors the Koch Brothers.

lol, and you should look in a mirror at who pulls your strings

I look in the mirror every day with a clean conscience and see no strings on me!

The TEA party is people, not Party. We are fed up with "business as usual" and we will show up at the polls and vote our conscience! We don't follow bloviating rabble rousers of either Political Party. We are not intimidated by Black Panthers threatening us at the Polls! We are black, white, brown, yellow, and all of them mixed! We are Americans! And be WARNED!! We are not going away!!

My God! Where does this garbage come from?

lol, and you should look in a mirror at who pulls your strings

I look in the mirror every day with a clean conscience and see no strings on me!

The TEA party is people, not Party. We are fed up with "business as usual" and we will show up at the polls and vote our conscience! We don't follow bloviating rabble rousers of either Political Party. We are not intimidated by Black Panthers threatening us at the Polls! We are black, white, brown, yellow, and all of them mixed! We are Americans! And be WARNED!! We are not going away!!

George Soros

Tea Party Groups Suffer Another Huge Defeat -- Are They Toast?

The strong bipartisan House vote on Wednesday for the farm bill was the third major defeat for conservative lobbying groups since the government shutdown, a sign that they're losing their stranglehold on the House Republican majority.

The trio of defeats: The October bill to re-open the shuttered government and avert a catastrophic debt default (with no strings attached), the December budget agreement to raise spending and mitigate automatic sequester cuts and now the farm bill to renew agriculture subsidies and food stamps.

Tea party groups such as the Club For Growth and Heritage Action fought these initiatives every step of the way and threatened to use their scorecards to downgrade lawmakers who voted for them. In October, they lost the battle when Speaker John Boehner put a clean bill on the floor to fund the government and avert default (although most Republicans voted against it). But the budget and farm bill agreements each passed with the support of 70 percent of House Republicans, a more troubling sign for the tea party groups.

Time to throw them over a balcony.

I'm confused. The Farm Bill is legislation that is chock full of a trillion dollars of waste of taxpayer money, billions of which go to big agricultural corporations who themselves are worth billions of dollars, and you're cheering this on? It's corporate welfare.

I thought you opposed this kind of stuff.

Or is it that you actually aren't informed enough to have any compass at all and simply just oppose what ever the Tea Party does?

"Huge defeat" ....the freaking farm bill? The radical left must be desperate for a victory if they think the Tea Party suffered a huge defeat when republicans passed the farm bill. The Tea Party was organized as a grass roots movement to try to get the best conservative candidates elected. The Tea Party is still celebrating it's greatest victory in the last republican landslide. Issues like the Farm Bill aren't even on the radar.

Correct. FAR from it. Perhaps some people need to re-learn WHOM the TEA Party is, and they have NO leader, AND what TEA really means?

So you say there was no basement meeting, no sitting around the coffee table talking quietly, no person standing in front of the crowd, no one leading the march? Your group just spontaneously materialized? That ain't tea your drinkin' there. ;)

"Huge defeat" ....the freaking farm bill? The radical left must be desperate for a victory if they think the Tea Party suffered a huge defeat when republicans passed the farm bill. The Tea Party was organized as a grass roots movement to try to get the best conservative candidates elected. The Tea Party is still celebrating it's greatest victory in the last republican landslide. Issues like the Farm Bill aren't even on the radar.

Correct. FAR from it. Perhaps some people need to re-learn WHOM the TEA Party is, and they have NO leader, AND what TEA really means?

So you say there was no basement meeting, no sitting around the coffee table talking quietly, no person standing in front of the crowd, no one leading the march? Your group just spontaneously materialized? That ain't tea your drinkin' there. ;)
Nice attempt. NAME the National Leader? YOU CAN'T. There isn't.

The Tea Party will go down in history as…

...more dignified then the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Ah yes.. the Shit-in-the-Street movement.. the darlings of the American left.... fucking, shitting, pissing and passing along all sorts of diseases to one another in the public arena...

:lol:

You either the right or the left will act any different in the months before a revolution?

You saw a prelude to war during OWS.

The Government recognized this, and Obama had the FBI label OWS as a terrorist movement (which made many headlines, even the huffingtonpost).

You also had many honorable men in the OWS, such as Ron Paul, for the "End the Fed" campaign.

Where was the Tea Party when the OWS almost dethroned the Banksters?

We'll never come that close again to PEACEFULLY overthrowing the banksters. So lock and load kid, because now the only way out is a shootout.

@halznut

http://www.gayswithguns.net/

Last edited:
And we don't need the nsa, fbi or cia as the tea party now feels that we don't have any enemies wanting to attack this country.

Seriously? You people once were all for fighting the al Qaeda. Boy do you turn! Now I am against spying on Americans...We see eye to eye there.

The war but not the soldier, the border guard but not the infrastructure, the embassy but not the foreign policy, the over-worked IRS agent of the government they want to drown in the bathtub. GOP should be PEC, the Party of Expedient Causes.

[ame=http://youtu.be/NkgbKoKcntU]Rarity - That doesn't even make any sense - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://youtu.be/NkgbKoKcntU"]Rarity - That doesn't even make any sense - YouTube[/ame]

Nice non answer. TRUTH eludes YOU with a vengeance. Good.

[ame="http://youtu.be/NkgbKoKcntU"]Rarity - That doesn't even make any sense - YouTube[/ame]

OK, let's get pass all the silliness about no national leader, and the talking pony, and back to the, so far, unanswered question. Where and when did the current TEA Party originate?

George Soros

No. The kochbaggers push a smaller government and less regulation. Regulation is the only way to control greed. Greed IS the Koch Brothers. If you were rich and greedy, would it behoove you to wrap a bunch of low-thinkers in the American flag chanting kumbaya? Think about it.

That didn't happen in New York City.

Repeating a lie?

Makes you a liar.

OWS was in other cities, talk about lying.
Indeed. Sallow leads a sheltered life. The WORLD revolves around him and his Statism Just ask him.

Yeah..in my "sheltered" life, I make lots of money and travel around the world.

Going to Australia in May.

Lemme know if you are interested in grabbing a beer while I'm there. Because I am sure you live the jet set life, right?

:lol:

Desperate times call fro desperate measures by the radical left. There is no shortage of propaganda and camouflage junk issued by left wing blogs and you almost gotta laugh at what the bigoted radical left will eat up just because they are so full of hatred.

George Soros

No. The kochbaggers push a smaller government and less regulation. Regulation is the only way to control greed. Greed IS the Koch Brothers. If you were rich and greedy, would it behoove you to wrap a bunch of low-thinkers in the American flag chanting kumbaya? Think about it.

However YOU ignore the INTENT of your masters. Have NO faith in the people as did our Founders and put your eggs in the basket of Tyrants in the District of Criminals...WHAT do YOU think their motivation is for controlling US?

Can you say GREED?

YOU are an IDIOT that applauds the loss of his own liberty.

OK, let's get pass all the silliness about no national leader, and the talking pony, and back to the, so far, unanswered question. Where and when did the current TEA Party originate?
Dismissed.

Now I'm beginning to feel bad about picking on you, not really. Look it up somewhere or something. For a group that has such pride in itself you have absolutely no clue as to your history???

Forum List

Back