Tea Party Group Demand Textbooks Say Nice Things About Slave Owners

Is anyone aware that slavery was normal ??

Humans only practiced slavery for 50,000 years...

Hell it's still normal in Africa...

Every poster posting on this board is the descendant of a slave...

Nick, They are humping each others legs spewing this nonsense. Without their talking points they would not even have complete sentences. It is propaganda. They are idiots.

Let's play who's facts are correct with history
If I say Blacks in America owned slaves would you agree?
Yeah, a couple of them did. And they were also Americans.

Are you going to make the case that black Americans aren't real Americans?

Far more than a couple of Free Blacks had slaves. It's just the truth. And First Nations had slaves as well.

I've never been able to wrap my brain around the thought process of owning another person.

But slavery continues even today. It's unreal that in this day and age the practice selling and purchasing slaves is flourishing.

Yep. Let's not forget that Slave Traders in Africa were Black too. Sometimes Life Sucks, big time. So, Who is fighting for Free Will and Individual Liberty, and who is fighting against it? Who Champions it? Who demands it's Sacrifice?

Nick, They are humping each others legs spewing this nonsense. Without their talking points they would not even have complete sentences. It is propaganda. They are idiots.

I don't believe slavery would be much of an issue if people understood it.

Sadly most don't understand much..

We're certainly a nation in decline...

Debating common knowledge almost melts ones brain.....

I believe some are too obsessed with towing the party line and will accept anything that jibes with their political position - even if it means denying the truth..

I believe some are too obsessed with towing the party line and will accept anything that jibes with their political position - even if it means denying the truth..
:confused:

I meant in a historical context.....

Slavery is horrible without question, however the idea needs to be understood.

I suppose we can start with the word slave which is derived from Slavic - which is Slavo or Slav..

Interesting how the word came from white people who enslaved white people, yet the first thing an ignorant person would think when they hear the word is black...

I suppose we can start with the word slave which is derived from Slavic - which is Slavo or Slav..

Interesting how the word came from white people who enslaved white people, yet the first thing an ignorant person would think when they hear the word is black...

Maybe because we are talking about AMERICAN history you idiot

So you prefer that our Children are Taught that Slave Owners were all evil scum? With no context of the times? How Slaves were Treated, How many Slave Owners Freed there own Slaves?

Are you actually claiming there was nothing at all good to be said about anyone who ever owned a slave?

lol

You must be a salesman or a professional bullshitter because only those two put as much spin on a topic as you do.

Are you defending their push to put slavery in a positive light? Or are you just going to sit on that fence all day?

No I disagree with your charge that they are trying to Portray Slavery in a positive light. I believe they want the Full truth taught, and not just a Dumbed down, Politically Correct Liberal Version of the Truth.

Not that I ever Expect you to understand that, No I am sure your well trained Liberal Mind will dismiss be as just another "Racists" and move on.

More power to ya.

What is the "full truth" on American slavery? Would that cover the aspect of forced breeding of slaves or gynecological experiments being being conducted on slave women without anesthesia?

Far more than a couple of Free Blacks had slaves. It's just the truth. And First Nations had slaves as well.

I've never been able to wrap my brain around the thought process of owning another person.

But slavery continues even today. It's unreal that in this day and age the practice selling and purchasing slaves is flourishing.

Yep. Let's not forget that Slave Traders in Africa were Black too. Sometimes Life Sucks, big time. So, Who is fighting for Free Will and Individual Liberty, and who is fighting against it? Who Champions it? Who demands it's Sacrifice?

Gay Marriage, abortion rights, etc.

I suppose that is the problem... You only care about North American slaves while using a fucking word in which you know nothing of its origins.

I suppose you would see the idea of slavery different if you understood the idea and its history...

NAWWWWWW - your ignorant ass just wants to point fingers...

Tell me dummy - who sold, bought and transported slaves??? why no finger pointing there?

Idiot......

Last edited:

I suppose that is the problem... You only care about North American slaves while using a fucking word in which you know nothing of its origins.

I suppose you would see the idea of slavery different if you understood the idea and its history...

Tell me dummy - who sold, bought and transported slaves??? why no finger pointing there?

Idiot......

So the Slavs should be in the history of American Slavery textbooks? Should they be in the Triangle chapter?

Step up your game.

Idiot......

So the Slavs should be in the history of American Slavery textbooks? Should they be in the Triangle chapter?

Step up your game.

I certainly would recommend defining the word before one uses it...

The word only came about to define white slaves. IMO "slave" isn't a real word - it's actually slang...

I suppose my point is that "slave" is a derivative of a word meant to describe white Slavs who were slaves but today most would associate the word with blacks.

I don't have a problem with that, however most people know nothing about slavery in general and I DO have a problem with that...

When one hears the word slave and the first thing that pops in their head is black folks then there is a fucking problem there...

Let's play who's facts are correct with history
If I say Blacks in America owned slaves would you agree?

What percentage of free blacks owned slaves?

Honest question that I hope some one knows the answer to.

When American Slavery history is taught in schools, do the books include the history of First Nations participation in enslaving not only members of other tribes but that they began to really rock and roll and enslave the crap out of the African slaves.

Or that the Free Blacks were slave holders as well?

How much truth is actually taught in schools?

Idiot......

Step up your game.

I certainly would recommend defining the word before one uses it...

The word only came about to define white slaves. IMO "slave" isn't a real word - it's actually slang...

I suppose my point is that "slave" is a derivative of a word meant to describe white Slavs who were slaves but today most would associate the word with blacks.

I don't have a problem with that, however most people know nothing about slavery in general and I DO have a problem with that...

When one hears the word slave and the first thing that pops in their head is black folks then there is a fucking problem there...

Thuggis, Zealots, Assassins, Swirling Dervishes. Real words or slang?

American slavery history books deal with the race of people who made up 99.99% of the slaves. You have a problem with that?

When American Slavery history is taught in schools, do the books include the history of First Nations participation in enslaving not only members of other tribes but that they began to really rock and roll and enslave the crap out of the African slaves.

Seminole, Cherokee and it wasn't that widespread, just like free blacks owning slaves wasn't widespread. But, keep dreaming.

What percentage of free blacks owned slaves?

I'm posting on the fly tonight and when my old computer fried on me last week I lost all my bookmarks.

But there are many websites that are well written and informative. And the ones I had bookmarked make NO excuses for whites owning African slaves. Just real history of Free Blacks being slave owners with census figures. It still freaks me out when I look at the records. People just counting slaves like they were heads of cattle. Unbelievable.

But at that time slaves were chattel.

Here's just a quick link.

UWEC Geog188 Vogeler - Free Black Slaveowners in South Carolina

I get such a kick out of people in here saying not all SLAVE owners were bad or treated their slaves bad.

They are SLAVES. That in itself makes them being treated bad a gimme. There is no such thing as a good SLAVE owner for fucks sake.

Honest question. What was the percentage of blacks who were slave holders here? HERE in the states.

Forum List

Back