Taylor Swift says she will be more vocal on politics in her music leading up to 2020 election

Her fans don't care about politics. Politically aware people don't give a crap about her.
What could go wrong?

Just what we need, another liberal elitist who thinks her opinion is important, telling other people who to vote for.

Just what we need, another liberal elitist who thinks her opinion is important, telling other people who to vote for.

compared to an evangelical who thinks their opinion is important.

• Banned
I know you’ve grown up believing since the day you were born that men and women are, or should be, sexual equals and should thus be treated as identical beings. But sexual equality is a bogus mission (which you will see in time if you ever do have children, for it is then that sex differences become glaringly obvious) because it's inextricably tethered to a progressive political movement that has no basis in reality.

In yet another interview earlier this year with Elle magazine, Swift said, "It’s my opinion that in cases of sexual assault, I believe the victim.”

#BelieveAllWomen is a ghastly un-American proposal, since it completely eradicates due process under the assumption that men are always the perpetrators and women are always the victims. Where do you think this mindset came from if not from feminists?

The culture of the last 40 years has been dominated by feminist thinkers.

Do not give up. Tell your children the truth. Tell your sons and daughters that men are not natural-born oppressors and that women are not their victims. Men as a rule are born to love and to protect and care for women. Indeed, they can be women's greatest supporters. That some men don’t fit the bill doesn’t change that fact. Some women don't deserve adulation either, but that doesn't stop us from praising all women every chance we get.

Someone has to tell women that the sexes are not, in fact, "equal" and that men and women are vastly different creatures with minds and bodies of their own that become amplified once children come along. Someone has to stop all the lying we do to women.

Now that she's made her tens of millions, guess it's ok now for her to divide her fan base.
What an idiot.
The big question is should those who don't like where she stands on things get up and walk away from her, how many of them empty slots will be filled in with new fans?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I won’t buy an album or go to a show where politics are the focus, I go for entertainment, to get away from the political BS. I like her music but I dislike mixing entertainment with politics.

I doubt the eleven and twelve year old girls that comprise her fan base care about politics, but I am sure she and the other entertainers who are ALL liberal/progressive/fascist will indoctrinate them to think Orange Man Bad!

Yet they have the prosperity and luxury to all have thousand dollar I Phones, and be on social media 24/7. Twits. Yeah things are really bad today.

Forum List

Back