ladies, relax, this abortion job the GOP is doing, waste of time!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ladies, we need to relax, this ain't our grand mothers and mothers era of having few options to either end or prevent pregnancies....those days are sooo over.

Unless you are raped or forced into sex at a young age, the options to prevent pregnancies are massive.

We have shots that you get once every 5 years, we have the before and after pill, should the condom slip, we have birth control pills at our disposal and for some free. We have so many gay men today and black men giving it away to Becky, that for some our chances of getting preg. is a luxury. I know so many women dying to get pregnant today, with so few male resources to chose. And the best birth control of all, Trump...just the thought of this guy, turns you off LOLOLOLOL

Ladies, we need to relax, this ain't our grand mothers and mothers era of having few options to either end or prevent pregnancies....those days are sooo over.

Unless you are raped or forced into sex at a young age, the options to prevent pregnancies are massive.

We have shots that you get once every 5 years, we have the before and after pill, should the condom slip, we have birth control pills at our disposal and for some free. We have so many gay men today and black men giving it away to Becky, that for some our chances of getting preg. is a luxury. I know so many women dying to get pregnant today, with so few male resources to chose. And the best birth control of all, Trump...just the thought of this guy, turns you off LOLOLOLOL
I don’t think you have to worry about anyone breaking your door down to get at your crusty old crotch whether you’re sober or not.

• Banned

I don’t think you have to worry about anyone breaking your door down to get at your crusty old crotch whether you’re sober or not.
So true...I'm over 60 and dried like a broke white man reading a Hustler mag.....no juice at all..LOLOLO However, us ladies, we got this so find another gender to torch, we got this

Sorry tigerred59 just because pregnancy can be avoided
doesn't mean we shouldn't address rape and abuse seriously instead of joking about it.

In fact, with the response to abortion laws calling for sex strikes,
I believe that level of abstinence is empowering, and we should indeed
turn the tables on this issue.

Instead of making it all about women's responsibility, why not
charge MEN with the responsibility of writing and enforcing laws
among themselves, barring MEN from having sex that leads to
unwanted children, unwanted pregnancy or abortion.

Let's see what THAT approach leads to, if MEN who don't
believe in abortion are held to policies that prevent THEM from contributing
to unwanted sex and unwanted pregnancy to begin with. How's that?

• Banned

Sorry tigerred59 just because pregnancy can be avoided
doesn't mean we shouldn't address rape and abuse seriously instead of joking about it.

In fact, with the response to abortion laws calling for sex strikes,
I believe that level of abstinence is empowering, and we should indeed
turn the tables on this issue.

Instead of making it all about women's responsibility, why not
charge MEN with the responsibility of writing and enforcing laws
among themselves, barring MEN from having sex that leads to
unwanted children, unwanted pregnancy or abortion.

Let's see what THAT approach leads to, if MEN who don't
believe in abortion are held to policies that prevent THEM from contributing
to unwanted sex and unwanted pregnancy to begin with. How's that?
Listen, I agree with your comments. I am simply suggesting that this uproar over women's productive rights, although a noble and just cause, will not slow down our rights to have control over our bodies and if you read my comments, you'd note, I did include rape and child abuse for reasons for having a just abortion. I am anti abortion in my 60's, however I also believe the choice is btwn me and my God and nobody else....carry on.

Don't worry abortion lovers, we aren't coming after your abortions, we just want common sense abortion control.

Agree. Especially since most abortions are done to minorities and white liberals.
No wonder the Looney left wants open borders to offset future Democrat voters lost in the saddle.

Sad that Trump is on your mind so much.

Blame Trump for problems with getting pregnant and blame Trump because his policies tend to protect women from forced abortions The crazy left is geared up for their usual circular firing squad .

I'm sorry, did you just assume that all women think like you and agree with you? Can you be a little more sexist?

Forum List

Back