Taylor Swift is driving voter registration, and conservatives are terrified

Taylor Swift is more qualified to be the new football coach of the U of Michigan than she is to wisely advise young voters. Her life has nothing in common with reality for 99.9% of Americans. She's a great musician and a breakup queen, not a political thinker. Democrats are using her. Back to MAGA
Taylor Swift has the right to both attend football games and engage in political advocacy.

What frightens conservatives is that those encouraged to register and vote are those who support gay and transgender rights, who support a woman’s right to reproductive autonomy, and because of that support cast a vote for President Biden this November.

All the while endorsing Quid Pro Joe. Sure, let's get all excited because TS is telling us to vote, and let's be sure to vote for the guy she did NOT endorse.
IMG_3758.jpeg

I went to the Eras tour with my daughter. We both vote conservative. So did my friend, also conservative.

It's a complete boogeyman to think everyone who listens to her music/supports her is automatically a Dem. And would be motivated by her words alone.
As usual, conservatives are lying about a non-existent ‘nefarious conspiracy’ orchestrated by President Biden’s reelection campaign to register anti-Trump voters to indeed reelect President Biden.

Homophobic Parents can’t be in the voting booth with their much more tolerant and loving conservative raised kids.

take the abortion vote in Ohio last November. Even evangelicals voted to uphold abirtion rights in their red state

Taylor Swift is not informing voting decisions to anybody. Take choice for example if young people are for choice but don’t bother to vote she is sayin get your young ass off the social network and vote or STFU complaining about it
Projecting little bitch

Clip on MSNBC Taylor Swift a Christian from the Bible Belt Tennessee in 2018 explaining why she opposed Tennessee Marsha Blackburn / TS identifies herself as a Christian. TS has Christian values, she is a normal American Christian

Nuff said.

I never heard of TS until she came out against Republicans Trump and the Dobbs decision. She is a patriot mire than she knows. I am a fan for sure.

Last edited:
Taylor Swift has the right to both attend football games and engage in political advocacy.

What frightens conservatives is that those encouraged to register and vote are those who support gay and transgender rights, who support a woman’s right to reproductive autonomy, and because of that support cast a vote for President Biden this November.

I'm not so sure TS is eager to latch on to the Biden sinking ship again. In fact, I'll be surprised if she does....

As usual, conservatives are lying about a non-existent ‘nefarious conspiracy’ orchestrated by President Biden’s reelection campaign to register anti-Trump voters to indeed reelect President Biden.

And I have called them out for how ridiculous they're being. They're right about a lot of conspiracies, but then, lose their freaking minds and think EVERYthing is a conspiracy.

Right, I guess TS got her guitar at like age 13 and started writing songs all so she could....(fill in the blank) (fill in the blank) (fill in the blank) BIDEN IS RE-ELECTED

It's lunacy

Clip on MSNBC Taylor Swift a Christian from the Bible Belt Tennessee in 2018 explaining why she opposed Tennessee Marsha Blackburn / TS identifies herself as a Christian. TS has Christian values, she is a normal American Christian

Nuff said.

I never heard of TS until she came out against Republicans Trump and the Dobbs decision. She is a patriot mire than she knows. I am a fan for sure.

I have become a fan, but she does not center her life on Jesus Christ. She has some vague belief in God probably. That's about it.

Let her whip up the low brow kids to go in and vote. There is a tsunami building for November and the only way the Left will win is to steal it again and THAT will spell the end for America. You lot can point to your media voices and repeat to each other that you won but that doesn't mean you can compel the rest of us to obey a government we see as illegitimate.
So, when Trump won in 2016, the corrupt election system just magically worked?

No, they’re not.

Right about the Russian COLLUSION
Right about the Steele dossier
Right about the stupid masks
Right about "social distancing"
Right about the lockdowns
Right about the shots

Yesterday I was engaging in an interactive game with my students and we were all having a blast--thought again how we couldn't do that because we had to stay "6 feet distanced" with masks and none of it made a damn bit of difference.

In the worst case scenario, Biden would recruit Taylor Swift for his election campaign. She could jeopardise Trump's 4-point lead over Biden.

Right about the Russian COLLUSION
Right about the Steele dossier
Right about the stupid masks
Right about "social distancing"
Right about the lockdowns
Right about the shots

Yesterday I was engaging in an interactive game with my students and we were all having a blast--thought again how we couldn't do that because we had to stay "6 feet distanced" with masks and none of it made a damn bit of difference.
The so called damage from lockdowns and social distancing didn't have half the effect as the msm tells us. Some wackos out there even believe covid is to blame for the declining birth and fertility rates and they are so alarmed that 60 percent of young males are single and many not dating. The world is going to end. Lol

‘On Jan. 9, Fox News’ second-rate Tucker Carlson clone Jesse Watters implied that Swift’s decision to once again promote voting this past September was some kind psy-op campaign. “I wonder who got to her from the White House or from wherever,” he cryptically asked his guest, former FBI agent Stuart Kaplan. Kaplan explained that “Taylor Swift may not know she is being used in a covert manner” to sway swing voters.

Watters’ deranged broadcast led Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh to go off on the Fox News host, saying the conspiracy theory was so far afield they would not respond to it so much as “shake it off.”’

Conservatives are terrified, of course, because Republican candidates tend to lose elections when voter turnout is high.

And most of those new voters will likely be voting for President Biden.
She’s now a wholly owned subsidiary of Soros. Her BF will score the winning TD and say, “I love Taylor, but I love Biden more”

In the worst case scenario, Biden would recruit Taylor Swift for his election campaign. She could jeopardise Trump's 4-point lead over Biden.

Most popular POTUS EVAH 81,200,LOL “votes” and he’s begging Soros to have his pet Taylor endorse him

Getting people to vote other than the duopoly would be most constructive. If it merely maintains or augments the duopoly's power, it does not serve the Republic.

Forum List

Back