Taylor Swift is driving voter registration, and conservatives are terrified

No one 18 & older listens to top 40 POP music do they?

For a while, she tried to pass herself off as "country", but nobody bought it.

When I moved to the SE corner of South Dakota, I quickly found a Classic Country station on my car radion, and one of the first things I heard was an ad that clarified, "If you're lookin' for Taylor Swift, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG STATION".

I knew I was in the right place.

For a while, she tried to pass herself off as "country", but nobody bought it.

When I moved to the SE corner of South Dakota, I quickly found a Classic Country station on my car radion, and one of the first things I heard was an ad that clarified, "If you're lookin' for Taylor Swift, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG STATION".

I knew I was in the right place.

I couldn't tell you one song that she has ever done. Of course I doubt I am her demographics.

I couldn't tell you one song that she has ever done. Of course I doubt I am her demographics.

Nor could I but I'll bet a lot of them are about how disappointed she is that she fucked the guy but never got her hands on his money.

Nor could I but I'll bet a lot of them are about how disappointed she is that she fucked the guy but never got her hands on his money.

She's an entertainer and puts on an entertaining show, at least that's what I'm told. She writes most, if not all, of her own music, so she makes more money than a lot of artists do because she doesn't have to pay song writers. A political savant, though, not at all. Let's just put it this way, the same people now salivating over her telling kids to vote for the really old, rich, white guy that can't remember where he is and gets lost between Marine One and the White House would be horrified to see Toby Keith campaigning for TRUMP! during a concert tour.

Don't let celebrities influence politics. Let the candidates stand on their own.

‘On Jan. 9, Fox News’ second-rate Tucker Carlson clone Jesse Watters implied that Swift’s decision to once again promote voting this past September was some kind psy-op campaign. “I wonder who got to her from the White House or from wherever,” he cryptically asked his guest, former FBI agent Stuart Kaplan. Kaplan explained that “Taylor Swift may not know she is being used in a covert manner” to sway swing voters.

Watters’ deranged broadcast led Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh to go off on the Fox News host, saying the conspiracy theory was so far afield they would not respond to it so much as “shake it off.”’

Conservatives are terrified, of course, because Republican candidates tend to lose elections when voter turnout is high.

And most of those new voters will likely be voting for President Biden.
Biden could ask her to be VP if she were black.

Then again, she could do a Black Face.

1706281364471.png

‘On Jan. 9, Fox News’ second-rate Tucker Carlson clone Jesse Watters implied that Swift’s decision to once again promote voting this past September was some kind psy-op campaign. “I wonder who got to her from the White House or from wherever,” he cryptically asked his guest, former FBI agent Stuart Kaplan. Kaplan explained that “Taylor Swift may not know she is being used in a covert manner” to sway swing voters.

Watters’ deranged broadcast led Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh to go off on the Fox News host, saying the conspiracy theory was so far afield they would not respond to it so much as “shake it off.”’

Conservatives are terrified, of course, because Republican candidates tend to lose elections when voter turnout is high.

And most of those new voters will likely be voting for President Biden.

What's the average age of a Taylor Swift fan? 12?

lol

Forum List

Back