Taylor Swift is driving voter registration, and conservatives are terrified

TRUMP! has also run for and held elective office, something TS has not done. What's your point?

You're a hypocrite if you condemn celebrities opinions while voting for a celebrity.

You're a hypocrite if you condemn celebrities opinions while voting for a celebrity.
You're, shall we say, less that intellectually rigorous if you think those two are related. You could, if you had integrity, show where a celebrity's opinion is being condemned and why it's significant, but I won't hold my breath. You could also explain why a celebrity's opinion should matter more than anyone else's, especially if they're politically unaware.

You're, shall we say, less that intellectually rigorous if you think those two are related. You could, if you had integrity, show where a celebrity's opinion is being condemned and why it's significant, but I won't hold my breath. You could also explain why a celebrity's opinion should matter more than anyone else's, especially if they're politically unaware.

I never said it should matter more. I replied to a statement.

I never said it should matter more. I replied to a statement.
Hmm, since you replied to me, it would seem that you think one of my posts was condemning a celebrity's opinion. Which one was that, anyway?

That's exactly what millions did.
I didn't condemn their opinion, merely the idea that you shouldn't allow someone to tell you who to vote for simply because they are popular. Figure it out for yourself, don't rely on Oprah or TS to endorse someone so you can follow them, bleating the whole way, into the slaughter house.

Given the attention spans of those who would be 'inspired' by Swift, the turnout is going to be very disappointing among those demographics, lol. Also no credible data` on this claim, either.

I didn't condemn their opinion, merely the idea that you shouldn't allow someone to tell you who to vote for simply because they are popular. Figure it out for yourself, don't rely on Oprah or TS to endorse someone so you can follow them, bleating the whole way, into the slaughter house.

And yet that is what millions did with Trump.

I went to the Eras tour with my daughter. We both vote conservative. So did my friend, also conservative.

It's a complete boogeyman to think everyone who listens to her music/supports her is automatically a Dem. And would be motivated by her words alone.

not everyone, suzy - but enough of 'em.

& THAT is why she is getting ragged on by yer side of the isle pundits.

Anyone who doubts Swift's potential as a politics influencer is a fool.
bpd6qxw8mefc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back