Taylor Super Bow Mania

Does it mean, I'm old, that I don't get the whole Taylor thing? She's cute and popular with her music, but good grief! I have not bought a single record, or added her to my Itune playlists, and could care less about here politics, though I know trumpers hate her and I don't get that either. I certainly don't care what some pop star the same age as my youngest twin thinks politically.
I think my son has seen her in concert and has all her stuff on his Itunes.
MAGA types fear an independent woman.

Do people even go so much for her music? I think its the experience, kind of like a giant rave.
I have been to several concerts, such as Neil Diamond plus others, and I go for the music and how they present. She has a good presentation. I think of her singing as average. But her act is better. She weaves her pelvis around a lot. Maybe that is why her act is good.

It's llooking more and more like a KC victory every day, how can you not look at these numbers and think the same?

Taylor's fave. number = 13
SB 58 = 5+8
Niners 1 seed, Chiefs 3
Super Bowl is on 2/11
Tokyo to Vegas in 13 hours
The 49ers….4+9

Bet the Chiefs.

Her fans love her for who she is and how she conducts herself
If she was a good singer, I would by now have listened to a lot of her music. I have listened to 2 so far. She shakes her pelvis a lot on stage.

If she was a good singer, I would by now have listened to a lot of her music. I have listened to 2 so far. She shakes her pelvis a lot on stage.
Bob, you have been watching an Elvis impersonator.

Please reset your YouTube videos to current times.

She is a good singer. Perhaps her music isn’t for you. Doesn’t make her a bad singer.
You know who is not a good singer?
Vince Neil of Motley Crue.

BTW bob, if you have listened to her music did you imagine her hips?

I mean you’re in you 80’s.

BTW bob, if you have listened to her music did you imagine her hips?

I mean you’re in you 80’s.
So what? I have excellent vision. And yes she sort of moves slow as she shakes her pelvis.

She is a good singer. Perhaps her music isn’t for you. Doesn’t make her a bad singer.
You know who is not a good singer?
Vince Neil of Motley Crue.
I have not yet called her a bad singer. She handles singing as a so so working class singer.

Purdy is #13
49ers struck first. And this is the first scoreless quarter in the past 5 years. 3-0 for the 9ers.

Mahomes managed to get 16 yards in the 1st quarter. Now he handed it to a man who lost it and the 49ers are on a roll again.

They kicked to KC. 49ers have over 130 yards so far.

Last edited:
1707698566158.jpeg

Forum List

Back