Lamar Jackson wins NFL MVP

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
A lot of people don't agree with this, considering his playoff loss to the Chiefs, where his team was blown out and he played terrible. This is Jackson's 2nd MVP.

9 NFL QB's have won the NFL MVP 2 or more times, 8 of those have won a Super Bowl, the only exception is Lamar Jackson.

Lamar Jackson wins NFL MVP​

A lot of people don't agree with this, considering his playoff loss to the Chiefs, where his team was blown out and he played terrible.

The entire night was politics. Kissing black heinie. Lamar was just the right color at the right time.

What was funniest to me was the 10 minute season highlight reel at the beginning showing the season's greatest moments, and the ONLY time Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers ever showed was for about 1 second as a defender came in and absolutely laid out Kenny Pickett QB on a stretcher! :21:

That was Pittsburgh's contribution to the season. Then they have angriest RB award to Najee Harris, who was embarrassed all season and outplayed by his undrafted partner Jaylen Warren. Warren played circles around the guy. If I were Warren, I would be insulted. More politics. But Harris was listed last. Then also rookie SS Joey Porter was also listed last, and didn't get an award. But he IS a heck of a rookie.

They finally did give the Man of the Year award to Cam Heyward, son of Ironhead, at the very end, nice, but not really a /football/ award, and the guy rambled on so long that he was finally cut off at the end of my DVR recording. Sheesh. The Pittsburgh Stinkers.

I forgot all about the Man of the Year award, I forgot the show was even on last night. I give a ton of credit to Mike Tomlin, he has never had a losing season in his career, but I was not at all impressed with him choosing Trubisky over Rudolph for 3 games this season, I have watched Trubisky flounder since Day 1 of training camp and that was really a bad call for 3 games.

He has the most anemic numbers of an MVP QB in my lifetime. It’s easily assumed that there were racial pressures here, it’s happening everywhere in society and sports.. DEI.

I give a ton of credit to Mike Tomlin, he has never had a losing season in his career
All that means is that he is the king of mediocrity, 9-8, etc. Just good enough to never get a good pick in the draft.

, but I was not at all impressed with him choosing Trubisky over Rudolph for 3 games this season
It was an insult. Rudolph hung around for years waiting for Ben to retire, was never given a chance to develop, was pulled out several years ago after just a couple of games and replaced by someone in the practice squad because he did not play great right away dropped into a meat-grinder, then when Ben finally DID retire (after stinking for years), he is first replaced by the feckless bum interception thrower Trubisky as the starter, then when Pickett came available, jumped on that guy like gold when his college career was limpy at best pushing Rudolph down to practice squad--- their most experienced QB. Pickett has a glass jaw and is highly injury prone and doesn't throw for shit.

Now Rudolph has shown that Pickett stinks even in the same bad offensive scheme yet again will be relegated to 2nd string again (if he even stays around) while Pickett is again given a THIRD season to "develop" to "find out" what he can do because while 2 games was enough for Rudolph, two SEASONS still isn't enough yet to admit that Pickett STINKS.

Pickett looked so good in preseason, all that disappeared in the regular season, he seems to have a confidence problem, like many QB's do, Zach Wilson has a great arm but zero confidence in the NFL, same with Trey Lance.

A coach can change that, a QB's coach can change that, sometimes an OC can change that. Tomlin and your OC have had no effect on Pickett at all.

He has the most anemic numbers of an MVP QB in my lifetime. It’s easily assumed that there were racial pressures here, it’s happening everywhere in society and sports.. DEI.
I still don't even remember him getting the first MVP, and I know for sure that he didn't do anything in the playoffs, which is where you earn these things.

Lamar fooled me. Don't see him much but two or three games had me a believer.

Then he was made to look like a little kid in the KC playoff game (KC with a good Defensive scheme). ActionJackson is no pocket passer. So they will have to use him as a roll out passing runner only. His only game is dodge ball and throwing on the run when plays break down. His game is limited without inventive coaching. I am done with him.//

A lot of people don't agree with this, considering his playoff loss to the Chiefs, where his team was blown out and he played terrible. This is Jackson's 2nd MVP.

9 NFL QB's have won the NFL MVP 2 or more times, 8 of those have won a Super Bowl, the only exception is Lamar Jackson.

Jackson deserved the MVP in my opinion.

You earn them during the regular season and not the playoffs.i am talking about Super Bowl winners, all of whom are multiple times MVP's, just like Lamar is.

My original post is about other QB's who have won multiple MVP's and Super Bowl's.. That's is the whole point of the others "earning" theirs.

I get it that you think he earned it, but when he gets in the playoffs he folds. He has not even made it to the AFC championship but is in a club where everyone else has been in a Super Bowl and won a Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back