Taxpayers Fleeing Blue States Take $26.8 Billion in Gross Income to Red States.

There’s a well reasoned and thoughtful post which fully encapsulates the breadth and depth of both your intelligence and your knowledge.

I live 30 miles from the Canada US border and I’m a lot better informed as to what’s going on up here than you are.

We’ve been counting the days when we could cross the border to go to a Blue Jays game in Buffalo. I have friends who got trapped on the other side of the border visiting family at Thanksgiving in November.

No, you don't.

I have other family and friends who are snowbirds and went south for the winter. We all know exactly what is going on at the border.

Liar.

Three states lost population from 2010 to 2020: West Virginia, Mississippi, and Illinois. This is the highest number of population-losing states since the 1980s

yeah. Colo and Nev are pretty blue. NM totally. Ariz ... not Trump territory for sure, but still ..... Ariz doesn't go for extremes. Nice place to live, but they may be out of water. Wash and Ore gain population. GA, NC gain pop and become battlegrounds.

It's a mixed bag. The dems cannot win state many legislatures though. I don't know why given that the issues are local.

And Blue States only answer is higher taxes and more regulations. The implosion is coming.
The problem is all those people want to turn their new state into a mini version of the state they moved out of
Insanity: Doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results.
Like recounting the 2020 election.....good point.
Y'all contested the 2016 election for 4 years.

But it's okay when you do it, right?
Nope, we voted it dead in 2018.

Then again in 2020 threw more dirt on it.

Your just whining and whining.
Horseshit. Y'all beat the RUSSIAN COLLUSION dead horse to its component molecules in an attempt to discredit the 2016 election.

And you never did prove it.
The Mueller Report did.
The Clinton campaign paid for that ridiculous dossier that you still believe is legit. Sucker.
Yes, I believe alot of it was true. The main one being that Putin preferred the former president and acted to help him.

And Blue States only answer is higher taxes and more regulations. The implosion is coming.
The problem is all those people want to turn their new state into a mini version of the state they moved out of
Insanity: Doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results.

Horseshit. Y'all beat the RUSSIAN COLLUSION dead horse to its component molecules in an attempt to discredit the 2016 election.

The Mueller Report did.
The Clinton campaign paid for that ridiculous dossier that you still believe is legit. Sucker.
Yes, I believe alot of it was true. The main one being that Putin preferred the former president and acted to help him.
There is no basis for your belief, other than ORANGE MAN BAD.

And that's sheer emotion, not fact.

The Mueller Report did.

Sheer emotion is how you knuckle dragging maga fickups operate.

You desire to mad at something.

The Mueller Report did.

Don't project your intellectual weakness on others.

So people are uprooting their families and packing up all their crap and moving to Gooberville to save a few lousy tax dollars?
More like a few THOUSAND tax dollars per year. Consider this, a 1450 sq. ft. home in New York State has an average property tax bill of well over $6000. Take the same size home in say for instance, Florida? Less than $900/year.
And that same size house in Florida is going to be in the middle of nowhere with no amenities.
Yup and there is aligators don't move there

The Mueller Report did.

Don't project your intellectual weakness on others.
Just a statement of fact. Just look at how crazy the 1619 Project makes you knuckle draggers.

My money is staying in California!
California the shithole state where the shit head governor gives money to illegal aliens while the homeless population is out of control.
Gooberville is much better than CA.
California has the 5th largest economy in the world...where does red Mississippi rate?
But things are so cheap in Mississippi and isn’t that all that really matters to conservatives?

Just a statement of fact. Just look at how crazy the 1619 Project makes you knuckle draggers.
You shouldn't use the words "fact" and "1619 Project" in the same post.

National Association Of Scholars Calls For Revoking The 1619 Project Pulitzer Prize
An impressive array of academics associated with the National Association of Scholars signed a letter to the Pulitzer Prize Board calling for it to revoke the prize it ceremoniously awarded to Nikole Hannah-Jones this year for her lead essay in The New York Times’ deeply troubled and historically challenged 1619 Project.

These scholars called for the board to rescind the prize not merely for the many well-documented, fundamental historical inaccuracies of the project’s central thesis and supporting argumentation, but also for Hannah-Jones and the Times’ resultant academic and journalistic malfeasance in the face of this substantial criticism. As The Federalist documented in late September, Hannah-Jones and the Times secretly deleted the most fundamental claim of her lead essay for the project: that slavery was the central reason for our nation’s founding.

1619 Project Founder Admits It's 'Not a History,' But a Fight to 'Control the National Narrative'

“The fight over the 1619 Project is not about history. It is about memory,” Hannah-Jones tweeted. “I’ve always said that the 1619 Project is not a history. It is a work of journalism that explicitly seeks to challenge the national narrative and, therefore, the national memory. The project has always been as much about the present as it is the past.”
She claimed the 1619 Project “never pretended to be a history,” but said it involves “using history and reporting to make an argument.”

“The fight here is about who gets to control the national narrative, and therefore, the nation’s shared memory of itself. One group has monopolized this for too long in order to create this myth of exceptionalism,” Hannah-Jones added. “If their version is true, what do they have to fear of 1619?”
She lied to you. But you agree that white people suck, so you believed her without question.

I was one of those fleeing seven years ago. Went to a solidly conservative area.

I WISH they were all like you.

Takes a special kind of PROG to reject the bed they created & supported only to nest the same in someone else's backyard.

"When in Rome" PROGS take that shit literally, they only know Rome fell so they're trying to meet their destiny and they tag it "progression" due they're tarded.

How cool would it be if leftists could read & comp. history?

I was one of those fleeing seven years ago. Went to a solidly conservative area.

I WISH they were all like you.

Takes a special kind of PROG to reject the bed they created & supported only to nest the same in someone else's backyard.

"When in Rome" PROGS take that shit literally, they only know Rome fell so they're trying to meet their destiny and they tag it "progression" due they're tarded.

How cool would it be if leftists could read & comp. history?
democrat history.jpg

California the shithole state where the shit head governor gives money to illegal aliens while the homeless population is out of control.
California has the 5th largest economy in the world...where does red Mississippi rate?
California unemployment rate 7.9%

Mississippi : 6%

Who is working and being productive?

California unemployment rate 7.9%

Mississippi : 6%

Who is working and being productive?
It makes a funny sound when leftist dogma and reality collide. Sort of a "splut". :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back